Foley, Kane, Angle, Lawler, Balor all have no problem putting the Fiend over for the good of the business

>Foley, Kane, Angle, Lawler, Balor all have no problem putting the Fiend over for the good of the business

>Austin is too much of a mark for himself to do the same

When did you realize that Austin has always been an insecure simp?

Attached: 1212505816182.jpg (240x180, 11K)

WM17

>all that time and effort into getting Bray over
>just to feed him to Tarpins
Finna.

The only guys that Austin really put over were Angle, Foley, & HHH

Reminder that Kane was allowed to bury The OC and the Revival single-handedly before jobbing to Wyatt.

I really hope he agreed to do it at the start of the show but by the end he was like "nah bray will look worse if I no sell his finish and get up and have the beer bash so I'm really helping him by not taking it" that work for you brother?

Austin has no problem putting the Fiend over but he should be the last legend to do it not one of the first.

he had people power running through his veins ya mark

When he took his ball and went home instead of putting Brock over

It was Kane with a mask you Zoomer. He actually drew dimes at one point.

He should have gotten a euro uppercut in on The Fiend too.

austin is literally the biggest star in wrestling history and actually has something to lose unlike those no dime shitters who never amounted to anything

None of Austins runs were more than a few months long, he might have protected himself by who he put over or how he didnt it but he had not problem dropping the belt or not being champ

he's legally and contractually obligated to put the fiend over? show me this in his contract so I know it's a legit complaint and not just the whine of some queer

kek, Dwaynetty was SEETHING so hard during that promo.

>Foley
>got over by being the best jobber of all time
>Kane
>monster heel that got the WWF title for ten minutes then spent years jobbing to everybody
>Angle
>legendary worker, never a draw, only a complementary main eventer
>Lawler
>only a champion in his own territory
>Balor
>bingo hall gay community midget

Why would Austin lower himself to that shit?
And he was right, instead the American Fatass spent two years being destroyed to put him over and had to drink two bottles of Jack at night to fall asleep because he was seething after Lesnar quit, and he was still enough of a big bitch to give him the streak.
Protecting themselves is what separates legends from midcard for life. Also
>HOW DARE YOU LEAVE TO AVOID A SQUASH IN A PRELIMINARY MATCH
>YOU SHOULD BE A PRO LIKE ME, GOING INTO SUMMERSLAM AS THE UNDISPUTED CHAMPION IN THE MAIN EVENT AND DO THE JOB

I agree with whoever thinks Rock is in the closet.

Hi Steve! Remember that while you were beating up women last night, Kane appeared on Raw and the ratings were better than when you did

Steve lost his drawing power after he let a wimmin stun his sorry ass. It's called karma.

the rock is currently in your head rent free and he doesnt mind who knows it. this current run proves austin is now a no dime drawing shitter and if they had rocky on next week you know the ratings would skyrocket to 3 milly. have a shower.

Attached: austin_jabroni.jpg (216x250, 6K)

The Rock left the business with an inferiority complex about always being a jobber to Austin.
For all his Hollywood fame, he was always Austin's whipping boy. As IC champ, in and out the Nation and the Corporation, he could never get Austin to put him over legit until his career was over.
That was the WMXIX storyline, and it was a shoot.

This, he'll have to beat another womeme to get his mojo back

nah rocky just didnt give a fuck. wins and losses dont matter when you are that talented. austin here doing hot wings while rocky doing 1 billy with Jumanjings

Attached: rly.png (1280x950, 1.1M)

Why would austin put over some fatso with a slipknot mask? motherfucker has been repackaged like 4-5 times and all failed, "the fiend" will not be an exception. He's protecting his brand by not putting over a no dimes untalented shitter

have sex, steve, all you ever did was hurt the "brand"

Undercarder didnt either

Kane has never been a draw

>hurr muh contract
Whoops found the simp.

literally been to dozens of shows. maybe over 100. Always hear the jimmys talking about Undertaker and Kane and hoping they are there, even when they are not involved in storyline.

And none of those guys have ever drawn more than Austin has. Every legend who drew like Austin protects their image for a reason. Nobody wants to see Austin get hurt or be in an angle that doesn’t end with a Stunner and beer bash.

There is a mount rushmore that NEVER job we know this
>Hulk
>Austin
>Rock
>Cena

> anecdotal evidence
Show me figures bud

Replace Rock with HBK and you got it

>Simp Autism

Don't forget that Edge also pussied out.

Attached: 019_EDGE_03092010ZG_0013_1__f7fb1734da00baf5ca770dabfe679a3d.0.jpg (1200x800, 68K)

Based Austin refusing to put over a no talent fat shitter. We need more Austins in this faggy business.

I used to love Austin but its sad to see how much of a mark for himself he is. What a joke.

Has he ever put anyone truly over?

>rock
>literally jobbed to hurricane

Yeah get rock off there

Better than than to only put someone over because you're going to get your win back, brother

>You are a mark if you don't give all your heat to the reddit atheist incarnate fake undertaker

Yowie wowie

Would Hogan put him over? Bruno? Dusty? Really, the only tippy top babyface In history that would put him over is Lawler

He is right. Le Fiend will be forgotten within a year.

Dude, Rock never gave a fuck about wins and losses. He wasn't a fucking mark and always did what was best for the company.

Look inside your mothers cavernous pussy for evidence simp

So Dwayne was a beta cuck. Unsurprising considering the miles of old jew cock he must have sucked to make it in hollywood.

Stone cold simp Austin

Taker took Brock under his wing and taught him to be a smart worker, he was more than happy to do the J-O-B for him

SEETHING all the way to the fucking non crippled bank ;)

>no dime simps job to no dime simps
>real dime drawers refuse
Hmm...

seth isn't winning

cringe, Kane pushed so much merch and action figures it's not even funny. And his image is probably one of the most iconic of the new school guys and he was one of the last really over masked guys. AND when he lost his mask he was still over

>shitting on Mick
Sorry Steve, but that doesn't go in my book

Hogan and Rock put guys over

>Hogan put guys over
Yeah and then he set them up to fail with the belt so he could get it back

Why the hell should Steve Austin job to goddamn Bray Wyatt? He hasn't magically gotten good. He's a shitter and always will be.

Hogan never put anyone over without the sole intent to build up when he inevitably got his win back.