What did Sasha mean by this?

Attached: TRUUUUUUUUU.jpg (720x656, 195K)

What the fuck does anyone mean when they use that stupid ass forced made up "meme".

based retard

Why does Alexa BigNose keep pretending to get injuries? Am I missing something here?

>crying because people were mad she injured paige
>laughing at someone potentially getting injured a week later

Attached: 1B6BED73-F22E-429D-9D37-F07F45288460.png (1242x2208, 3.14M)

Attached: FE27B4D8-7B22-47BF-8F0E-3BEB99A4F869.png (1242x2208, 820K)

>sasha's wig

Attached: terminated.jpg (328x333, 49K)

>little miss Alexa Bliss
god what is wrong with waifufags

None of these matters because the stupid rat injured herself by trying to do a flip she's clearly not prepared to do. If anything, botcha helped her by hitting her so she could leave the match early and not risk getting another six months in rehab.

Post webm

She is referring to WWE using the same trope over and over again with Bliss.

This feud is unironically the best feud WWE has. Just have Alexa and Sasha passive-aggressively talk shit about each other until it builds to a 1 on 1 botchfest.

Beats me. Must be some zoomer social media trash. It annoys me, but I'm seeing it less now.

Attached: Truf.jpg (720x312, 115K)

>Why does Alexa BigNose keep pretending to get injuries?

so she doesn't have to eat a pin

Attached: flippy shit_.webm (720x404, 1.75M)

How are there are hundreds of psycho dedicated fan accounts for every wrestler? Who the fuck are these losers?

Sasha didn't even try to catch her

It means "Alexa Bliss brought it up even though no one was talking about it"

Not the first time Sasha nearly injured someone.

Attached: horse botch #766.gif (498x279, 3.44M)

their match was literally one of the best on the PPV (except for the finish)

you guys know they’re screwing right

they're pedophiles

Good.
Bliss comes off as a real petty spoiled basic white bitch type.
Her 365 documentary did her no favours on that front either
>"I need fake tits or I'll kill myself Daddy"
major major damaged goods, her parents messed up bad somewhere along the way

based geriatric

she's been at the top of a billion dollar company for years and is also their best female talker which she does in front of millions, seems to be doing just fine

Alexa's fault for closing the distance too quickly.

It was still Bliss' fault. Bayley did catch her and broke most of the fall, but the stupid rat had to fuck it up by landing clumsly with both feet and slipping instead

no I mean in real life, she seems like a bad person.

>best female talker
Lacy shits on her

Worked

Can you really shit on someone from Main Event?

>Sasha vs Becky Hell in a Cell match announced
>nobody cares
>all the smarks are talking about Bliss and Sasha
BECKY BTFO

Attached: 20190807_074432.png (326x300, 173K)

I don't get it why is Lexi made of glass physically and emotionally. Damn im really starting to believe that she's the Ultimate Basic bitch

I don't get it why fags like you are made of glass physically and emotionally. Damn im really starting to believe that you guys are worked everyday by this fake wrestling show

cope

Attached: sub-buzz-30427-1508183027-1.png (848x860, 1.25M)

>Paige Liked

OH SNAP!

I didn't see that part. So Paige legit thinks Sasha tried ruining her career on purpose. True or not... that's fucking nuts. That's why at my company the only black person we hired is the guys who cleans our toilets.

#NeverRelax

>cope

Attached: 1485186254320.png (320x252, 47K)

Thanks zoomfriend

Look how thin skinned and sensitive Blissfans are

This bitchs ego is on another planet, why are white women so damn sensitive?

worked

virginity rots your brain

I don't think she was going for career ending injury, but she was legit stiffing her for no reason other than jealousy.

>She liked a tweet from an account that mocks her hair

Attached: 653.gif (422x238, 2.1M)

>Whats the real reason you mad
Code for YALL RACIST AF

Attached: 1560304663564.jpg (500x300, 118K)

I don't disagree. I just watched a trail of clips where Sasha purposely stiffed wrestlers. Which fucking baffles me, I get that she's ghetto, but she's like 90 lbs. I can't wait to see her try that shit with Lacey Evan's and get her fucking shot pushed in. Seriously, I hope that nig tries it.

Attached: 1080full-lacey-evans.jpg (1080x1080, 122K)

That pit/lat combo is working me into a fucking shoot, lads.

Right? I just googled Lacey Evans military and it came up. Why there isn't just a general dedicated to her in her soldier outfits or flexing her war trained muscles, I'll never know.

You're living proof that racists are fucking morons.

W O R K E D

thread status: worked

I feel like they're actually from the wrestlers and this fan account shit is a cover for them. I tell myself that when I get a like from them and not the real wrestler's account for something witty and nice I said.

>nobody:
>boomer faggot: wah wah I dont know meme wah

bump because i love waifu drama

I took a poop once

They mean they post on Yea Forums and think they're "BASED meme warrior?"

Sasha has an inferiority complex because Alexa is much more beautiful than her. All ugly girls have this effect. Deep down Sasha knows if she was a man, Bliss wouldn't even look at an average looker like her. Sasha hates Alexa because she wants to fuck her, dominate her sexually and do raceplay sex with her [slave/mistress & BDSM Stuff]. Sasha's sexual frustration boils when she is around Bliss. It's like a dog or pig in heat. She just can't help herself.

This seems so real bros this must be it

>sasha
>black
She just looks like she's been on the tanning bed too long, she doesn't even look niggy so why would racism be the reason?? Kek