MELTZER WOR: Vince Wants To Bury Cedric Alexander

Cedric Alexander has a WWE contract due to his hard work. The fact that fans chanted “please sign Cedric” after his performance in the Cruiserweight Classic also really helped matters for him.

Since being called over to the RAW brand from 205 Live, it seemed like he was going to get a push. We previously reported that Paul Heyman is behind Alexander and wants to put a slow push behind him, however, Vince McMahon had other ideas.

Dave Meltzer noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that Vince McMahon has called for Cedric Alexander’s burial. This should explain why AJ Styles has destroyed him so thoroughly and easily in their previous outings.

>“I was told last night that Vince McMahon wants to bury him. I don’t know why. I don’t know why he’d wanna do that.”

Attached: vince.jpg (1280x641, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zb80mQoAAzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meltzer has been wrong on everything lately cause he has no sources left. Jericho is in AEW now.

>Cedric gets put in match with AJ
>(This must mean he's getting a big push, Heyman is now running the show so clearly Heyman is big on Cedric!)
>AJ beats him
>(Vince clearly wants to bury Cedric, don't know why but it is an order directly from the top!)

Lol so this nigga now just watches the basic events of wrestling and speculates wildly on why it is happening?

>Two time WWE Champion and two time IWGP Champion easily defeats a guy who up until a few months ago was in the special ed class of wrestling that is 205 Live
No shit.

Why should Alexander get a push, besides obvious in-ring talent? What is his character? Name one compelling promo Cedric has given. Wrestling is about CHARISMA first and foremost, the actual wrestling is almost an afterthought. Vince is absolutely right to bury Alexander right now, given that he has no personality whatsoever.

>wwe has no plans for Harper
>wwe has no plans for Rusev
>wwe has no plans for AoP

Attached: 1552275856683.gif (200x200, 3.36M)

>Name one compelling promo Cedric has given
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: file.png (1080x675, 1.37M)

He's getting his push. They are showcasing him right now with AJ

Why should ________ get a push, besides obvious in-ring talent? What is his/her character? Name one compelling promo ________ has given. Wrestling is about CHARISMA first and foremost, the actual wrestling is almost an afterthought.

Attached: smug homer.jpg (400x300, 32K)

Some guys can get over on their in-ring work, but if they are always getting their asses handed to them it hurts them a lot more than guys that are great at promos or are charismatic. You don't need to only push someone if they are going to the top of the card, you need midcard babyfaces, too. So it's not a waste if he doesn't catch on, and it's not as if there are a lot of better acts he's replacing.

Isn't he the one who chimped out and beat up his wife

Boomer cringe.
Charisma is important, but it's not the be all and end all, it's about 40%
Also, Sneed.

>Why should Alexander get a push, besides obvious in-ring talent? What is his character? Name one compelling promo Cedric has given. Wrestling is about CHARISMA first and foremost, the actual wrestling is almost an afterthought. Vince is absolutely right to bury Alexander right now, given that he has no personality whatsoever.

Attached: fkw7.jpg (460x461, 52K)

Based chad triggering the numale smarks

The point is you can fill any name from the roster in you dope.

Isn't the creative team the thing to blame for that nowadays, they're the ones that make your character and tell you what to say

>>Two time WWE Champion
Jinder Mahal was WWE Champion
>>two time IWGP Champion
Is that belt on NXT UK or Main Event?

Why does Vince want to bury him?
He doesn't have to be a top guy. But he could be a solid midcarder who wins the ic or us titles. Is it because Heyman likes him?...

What's Roman's character again?
Former Shield member?
Also being called "The Bid dog" isn't a gimmick.

No one in current wwe has any fucking charisma. If your logic were true, Bray Wyatt would be like a 8x champion by now.

His character is owning the libs

Could be worse, could be a manure fan.

He’s a good heel
t. Saw his bingo hall days

>I don’t know why. I don’t know why he’d wanna do that
How fucking big of a mark can Meltz be. Cedric is nothing more than a jobber. He has no talent. So he’s roided up. So what? He’s boring, he’s short, he smiles a lot, he can’t talk, and to top it all off he’s a NIGGER

>Vince doesn't want to use Luke Harper
>There are no plans to use AOP
Based Cedric is about to become Universal champion

>>slow push for Cedric
>>loses to AJ two nights in a row
>>Vince wants him BERRIED!!!!
Is Meltzer even trying anymore or is he actually this retarded

>has no talent
He's easily one of the top 5 workers on the main roster.

So if Cedric loses twice he’s being buried but obviously we have to let the Kenny Omega story play out, this is clearly part of his epic redemption arc!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bray was a breath of fresh air before it went off the cliff with the writing because it was a actual gimmick instead of "I'm a guy who tries to win and if I don't win, I will try harder next time!" forgettable fodder.

Name 4 better.
>Buddy Murphy
>Styles

It gets hazy after them

>Some guys can get over on their in-ring work

Thats extremely rare and you mostly get over to the hardcores.

They jobbed Bray out way too much, which made fans stop caring about what he had to say. He still has the most fleshed out character in wwe today.

>pay a guy 250k a year
>the return on your investment is determinant on his positron in the company
>make it so he can't make you money
Is Vince shoot retarded, or does his pettiness trump everything else in his mind

Cesaro did it years ago, and Vince indeed buried his ass. If Vince doesn't want you over, he will bury you if you get over.

Motherfucker I can name 5 females who are better workers

Yea, it was sad to watch. Don't know yet how I feel about this whole Duality Of Man Fiend thing.

Go ahead.

Look at Cesaro and look at Cedric. Cesaro has much more impressive phsyichal stature and demeanor.

Charlotte, Asuka, post-tit pre-injury Nikki, Kairi, Mickie, Io, Rhea, Toni, Rhonda

>Charlotte

Stopped reading there.

I’m sorry that your favorite jobber is literally a worse wrestler than a womeme

Jesus Christ stop being a miceobrain and learn to contextualise
>Get beat in a virtual squash, with little attached commentary
>Get beat after a long match, where commentary is selling a story of complacency and overconfidence

He's a justice loving, babyface, super hero. His mannerisms and signature moves are all modeled after the latest comic book memery

Attached: file.png (430x286, 300K)

Attached: 1554692664098.webm (1920x1080, 909K)

>he thinks WWE has plans for Harper beyond being buried by Roman
>he thinks WWE has plans for Rusev beyond a cuck angle
>he thinks WWE has plans for AoP beyond being buried by Braun after beating mega jobbers Roode and Ziggler

Attached: 1393297939529.jpg (702x532, 35K)

>Why should Seth Rollins get a push, besides obvious in-ring talent? What is his character? Name one compelling promo Seth Rollins has given. Wrestling is about CHARISMA first and foremost, the actual wrestling is almost an afterthought. Vince is absolutely right to bury Seth Rollins right now, given that he has no personality whatsoever.

>Charlotte
>Nikki BELLA
>Rhonda
you are beyond salvation at this point either quit wrestling and move on or kys

Bryan, Cesaro, Almas, Nakamura when he's not lazy, Zayn, all three LHP, Owens, Harper, Gable, Black, Ali

He thinks young bucks gymnastics exhibitions are good matches. That dude cracked a while ago

>This should explain why AJ Styles, former top champion, has destroyed him, former 205 live roster member, so thoroughly and easily in their previous outings.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zb80mQoAAzQ

40% is a large socket for a single attribute
It's like, 40% charisma, 30% look, and a 20/10 split between business savvy and wrestling ability

>Irish guy doesn't like black guy

news?

He voted for Hillary

>wants to
dude already did lmao

It's more about getting heat on AJ in my opinion.

Islanders are all Democrats. It's not really a left/right thing. He's more of a Tulsi than a Hillary.

WWE hasn't exactly done a great job at making new stars, especially babyface stars. What's the harm in giving Cedric a real chance? He doesn't get over after a few months to a year?

user, there's no blueprint to what draws. Charismatic workers have drawn, charisma vacuums have drawn, technical geniuses drew, horrid workers drew. flippy shit drew, hardcore wrestling drew. The only thing the big draws in wrestling have in common is that they were big draws

My bad, one time WWE Champion from before Jinder and Kofi came along and made that absolutely meaningless instead of relatively meaningless.

Fakest news I've ever read about prowrestling. Like ever.

The fact that the 205 Live manlet is even getting tv time proves he's not getting buried. He should be happy to be even wrestling on prime time AND with main eventers like Styles.

Shit, do you fucking know how many wrestlers would LOVE to be in his place? Mojo, No Way Jose, Slater, Ryder, Titus, Axel, Ali, Mahal, and the list goes on and on and on. And I'm not even counting guys stuck on NXT or 205 that would KILL for Cedric's spot.

Why do you guys listen to fucking Meltzer anymore? It's obvious his last and only hookup to WWE gossip was Jericho. When he left, so did the scoops. And it's not surprising he followed his butt-buddy to AEW. The irony is, Meltz wants AEW to succeed, so even when he gets juicy gossip like Kylie Rae or Mox's "injury", he can't say shit about it! He's the most biast unreliable fag in the business.

That's my 2 pennies, shine them up real nice, and shove them straight up your candy asses!!! If you smelellelell... what HONESTY is cookin.

You're a retard. Even fighting against Hogan wouldn't be worth a shit if you get absolute no offense. THAT'S WHAT A JOBBER IS, YOU FUCKTARD

you are jobber

imagine believing this

Hot kek! user BTFO.

I seriously wonder if zoomers have ever seen a real "jobber" before. Besides nobody even mentioned the term. Sounds like user thinks all blacks should be subservient slaves picking cotton in the fields.

He's racist

That's Rich Swann

>Vince changes his mind two days before the ppv and puts Luke Harper into action
>"LOL DAVE'S WRONG AGAIN. PLANS CHANGE AMIRITE!?!?"
imagine still being this shitter-shattered over one journalist.

SOS
MELTZ CULTIST SEETHING

The word "journalist" is doing some fucking legwork there isnt it?

Thank you Vince for saving us from a flippy nigger.

I don't know why it's so hard to admit that Meltzer has lost his credible sources in WWE. Jericho and Jimmy Jacobs were the two he went to, and ever since they both left he's been in the shitter.

>no Bork for a while

right again Magoo

Attached: 1541650017041.gif (200x200, 3.9M)

This guy gets it.

His NJPW scoops aren’t reliable either. He said KUSHIDA left NJPW because he couldn’t be in Bullet Club which KUSHIDA openly denied.

>MUH WYMYN'S REVOLUSHUN
Cringe.

based but the same situation is happening to Murphy and he's most likely gonna get farther than Alexander

>same situation is happening to Murphy

That's fine to compare the two. They're both being highlighted on the main roster against main event guys like Roman and AJ. Just don't ever say that's getting "buried". It seriously baffles me that people here don't know the meaning of the word.

Cedric is garbage so I hope so. Worst Cruiserweight champion of ALL TIME!

Attached: Hulk-Hogan-Swim-Flex-hulk-hogan-gifs.gif (272x204, 1.52M)

>things meltzer never said
The "dunk on Meltzer" E-drone squad over on Twitter have been going into overdrive the last week or so.
As October 2nd draws ever closer.
Coincidence?
No.

its because he's black

Wow, bury him by fighting for the us title against aj styles during a ppv. Vince McMahon is a very terrible boss. Lol

he is

Attached: AD7ECE5B-0BCE-4442-B4CE-469A552F26F9.png (218x261, 121K)

I really want someone to reply to this instead of pretending this thread doesn't exist.

user had a point. He deserves a real answer.

Hi zoomer.

K.Y.S.

Holy shit this is based

based Vince on the fuck niggers bandwagon

Sure is reddit in here

Attached: Edrone.png (800x600, 70K)

>Vince changes his mind two days before the ppv
he usually does that the same day

It's not the fact that he lost, but how he did. Looked like a total geek.

holy SEETHE

They shouldn’t be pushing Seth, either. Worst main eventer in years.

Based Vince fucking niggers

kek

Go dilate tranny

>Two time fake fighting champ of this company, two time fake fighting champ of that company
Cringe

>niggers

>Vince wants to bury Cedric Alexander
FUCKING BASED. The old man's still got it.

>"dunk on Meltzer" E-drone squad over on Twitter
When I become the fuhrer they're taking the showers first

I don't even give a shit about Meltzer being wrong about literally everything. I just love watching the absolute meltdown of the indy & AEW marks scrambling to defend their daddy.

Based and truthpilled

Good, fuck that chocolate midget.

You realize that wrestlers dont have any control over what promos (if any) they can cut right?

Anyone got a link

Everyone can read a script but unless you're charismatic no one would give a shit if it was 10/10 writing

Literally only low IQ man children who still listen to metal music like Bray, he has never been charismatic unless you think rambling every soliloquy from a movie villain he can think of. The biggest Bray ever got was when he did "the whole world in his hands" shit with Cena, Wanna know where he got that from? He watched fucking CON AIR on the USA network literally the week before he debuted it. It's a shitacular movie with a scene where Steve Buscemi sings he's got the whole world in his hands to a little girl. The guy is a try hard joke he's the guy in high school who would always say what he thought sounded cool but was just cringey and laughable.

Don't blame him cause Cedric sucks hard. No character just flips from a midget

based
hey bud
want to join my stable?
namechads like us...
together we could rule this board
what do you say?