*breeds Lana in revenge*

*breeds Lana in revenge*

Attached: MikeKanellis.png (820x908, 579K)

fuck of

Hi Rusev.

Honestly, is it possible to bury him even further

>is on tv in a hot angle
yeah he's really buried

that would make this the kinoest story of the year

Whatever you say, Mike

Would actually be based.

This

Attached: ec3.jpg (1200x675, 98K)

he looks British

That shirt is too small for him. Look at the way the fabric rugs on the button. Maybe he should stop dressing like a cuck.

Maria should reveal that she went to a sperm bank to get pregnant and then we found out Heath Slater donated the sperm to get money.

Jacked up guys always wear shirts that are too small

Attached: JACKED.jpg (592x1200, 439K)

>tries to seduce Lana
>Lana gets offended since she is a married woman
>a match between them is scheduled
>Lana pins Mike clean

Not jacked. Lean. Begging you to get a clue. Real jacked guys wear baggy clothes covering their bulky physique until competition time.

Why wasn't EC3 involved in this angle anyway?

then lana pityfucks him r-right?

Just wait until Drake Maverick's wife gives birth.

that shouldnt be hard to do

Vince is one petty sumovabitch.

>yfw Brennan implies that fucked Maria too on 205 commentary tonight

Attached: 1549237094191.jpg (294x261, 12K)

she steps on his balls

where does this story of Lana being a cheater come from? When did I miss this? I need source.

the main problem of this whole storyline is who's exactly supposed to be over? Not Maria cause she's being a 'hysterical pregnant cunt'. Sure as hell not Mike for being a doormat and now officially called a Cŭck on live television

who is this angle aimed for then?

Could Mike get a MGTOW gimmick over?

Rusev, being a BULgarian

>I'm not repulsive I'm MGTOW
The Jannetty cope

Since this is WWE, the whole point is to bury and laugh at him. But, what's going to happen is that he's gonna get over with some form of woman hating gimmick, because he's actually justified. I guarentee that the more they keep going with this story, the more over Bennett is going to end up.

We see it many times, WWE can't even bury people properly.

Rusev make the consequences will never be the same again

no, she slaps him and calls him a loser then walks away
then Graves calls Mike a beta cuck again

there was a video made with a phone of a pair fucking, but only the genitals were visible
some based fellow put Lana's snapchat username on it and incels started to say the guy can't be Rusev because he is way more skinnier than Rusev

The leaked video of her fucking some other dude on Snapchat.

I'm not surprised that Lana cucked Rusev, but I am surprised that it wasn't a black guy. I hate blacked faggotry, but of all the whores to not do it, I didn't expect Lana.