It should have been him

It should have been him.

Attached: IMG_7335.jpg (800x450, 44K)

the KotR didn't even mean anything, it happened and disappeared. And wasn't treated like it was important.

It's true. I'm beginning to agree with Alvarez, they do so much to get people heat but what does it mean?

Corbin already has a bunch of heat (and he's actually improved a decent amount) so did he really need this? They could've had a feel-0good moment for the crowd and made a new guy. Not everything has to be for the sake of getting heat. This is why nobody gets over. They do all this shit for HEAT and then those guys only lose to Roman or Seth and nobody gets anything out of it.

King of the Ring is a heel gimmick. I know faces have won, but it means nothing afterward in a promotion like WWE.

Corbin can get more mileage out of the win. Gable only just started on the main roster. They're clearly keen on him though, since he's been put over every inch of the way as a great wrestler.

Corbin is more legit and can challenge kofi without people completely rejecting it like they did with seth. you and Alvarez and marks

>it means nothing afterward
This. Aside from Booker twenty years ago I couldn't tell you who all's won it.

>agree with Alvarez

fucking kys

Who?

He could've challenged Kofi without it. He just came off of challenging Seth in two straight PPVs.

The company literally has no faces because they make them look like idiots. Why not actually give someone who got over with fans a fucking win and book people who aren't Seth or Roman strong for once. Corbin has already gotten all the heat he's gonna get. when he "ran" Raw. He doesn't benefit from this. If the idea was for him to challenge Kofi, he could've just done that regularly because he's a top heel, and just came off from fighting Raw's champion anyway.

You guys love to ironically shitpost everything but don't realize that those boom periods you miss only happened because the faces weren't fucking booked like losers.

I just said people completely rejected that feud with seth because he had no credibility beyond being overpushed. Now at least he has the fact that he beat most of the guys on the roster, it actually makes sense to see him challenge for the title.

>people focusing on Corbin's win
You dumbfucks the focus here is on Chad's loss, now he's gonna have to fight the odds and we gonna see him as the scrappy underdog

>not agreeing with Alvarez

do you want to get chopped?

Attached: Alvarez chop.webm (700x386, 2.49M)

honestly have no clue who this is

>now he's gonna have to fight the odds and we gonna see him as the scrappy underdog

People say this shit all the time and it never happens. By WrestleMania Gable is gonna be in the Andre Giant Jobber Royal, likely get thrown out after lasting a while, and then we wont hear about him again since he's on Superstar or whatever that shit is called now.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

>Gable only just started on the main roster
He debuted 3 months after Corbin in 2016

Legends like Bret "The Hitman" Hart, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Triple H and Mable.

Vince has no idea how to book babyfaces. he forgets about them if they don't get over like Rover in 3 weeks. I mean, did you see what he's doing to Cedric Alexander? Paulie was trying to build him up, then Vince jobs him in 5 minutes on the pre show, and jobs him the next night. The moment Vince forgets that Gable was getting over through his matches he's gonna bury him.

Don't forget Buttman William Pistol and Woi Barrah

Hollywood Hulk Hogan won king of the ring?? When? Since he's the only legend using the initials triple "H"

>Forgetting Heavenly Harley Hrace