Introducing

Attached: Soda.png (211x197, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3m0LTz91Hdo
youtu.be/MawnKU8hesc
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOL LE COIF DU JOUR

As the sun rises we have a chance at life again, live it.
Tryfan, Snowdonia, Wales

Senior Macaco!!

three
two
one

fuck

ape dude

FUCK YOU SPARKLES
KISS MY HAIRY ASS

KISS ME SPARKLES
FUCK MY HAIRY ASS

I wanted to do a critical analysis of one of the most underrated s4s memes, "Introducing" .
Why is it underrated? There is so much here to discuss, but let's go through the basics.

1. The Title:
The name of this meme is "Introducing" . This serves two purposes. On the surface, it suggests that the meme is being presented as something new.
The second purpose of the title is meta. Because the title of the meme itself is "Introducing", we are constantly subjected to an introduction every time it is posted. Yet with repetition, we are left wondering, "Have we been introduced yet? What is this asshole waiting for? Is THIS the meme that is being introduced?" But the meta part here is that the title is a satire of the way in which people present their new memes. It is as if, by saying that we "introduce" memes, we are thus showing them off, or something along those lines. But memes are special because of their repetition, and no one really remembers where they begin. Something memorable doesn't need a fancy introduction, it merely needs to be served straight up, over and over again like we're dogs waiting for our lamb and beef. The "Introducing" meme makes this point clear, while also poking fun at the people who think good memes need introduction.

2: The Image
Once again, there is a dual purpose here. Yes, it is a monkey who appears to be saying "introducing" as we might read from the shape of his/her lips.
However, there is also some doubt as to whether or not this is really the case. Monkeys cannot talk. So is the monkey the meme? Is someone introducing the monkey, rather than it being the monkey introducing someone/thing else? There is no clear answer here.

3. The Message
Ultimately, the message is unclear. And Introducing proves that this is just AOk. It proves that meme-making is at its heart a simple endeavor, and we should all just have fun with it, rather than try to create the next big thing.

Your fortune: Average Luck

le anal-ysis

buncha lamb&beef bullshit

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン

Attached: the_sewing.png (451x318, 52K)

I wanted to do a critical analysis of one of the most underrated s4s memes, "Introducing" .
Why is it underrated? There is so much here to discuss, but let's go through the basics.

1. The Title:
The name of this meme is "Introducing" . This serves two purposes. On the surface, it suggests that the meme is being presented as something new.
The second purpose of the title is meta. Because the title of the meme itself is "Introducing", we are constantly subjected to an introduction every time it is posted. Yet with repetition, we are left wondering, "Have we been introduced yet? What is this asshole waiting for? Is THIS the meme that is being introduced?" But the meta part here is that the title is a satire of the way in which people present their new memes. It is as if, by saying that we "introduce" memes, we are thus showing them off, or something along those lines. But memes are special because of their repetition, and no one really remembers where they begin. Something memorable doesn't need a fancy introduction, it merely needs to be served straight up, over and over again like we're dogs waiting for our lamb and beef. The "Introducing" meme makes this point clear, while also poking fun at the people who think good memes need introduction.

2: The Image
Once again, there is a dual purpose here. Yes, it is a monkey who appears to be saying "introducing" as we might read from the shape of his/her lips.
However, there is also some doubt as to whether or not this is really the case. Monkeys cannot talk. So is the monkey the meme? Is someone introducing the monkey, rather than it being the monkey introducing someone/thing else? There is no clear answer here.

3. The Message
Ultimately, the message is unclear. And Introducing proves that this is just AOk. It proves that meme-making is at its heart a simple endeavor, and we should all just have fun with it, rather than try to create the next big thing.

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

official oo aa oo aa shit drawered ape face intra-thread filter-list:
lamb beef

your concurrence in the above will be confirmed by your local moker guard (armed)

Attached: Monkey-Medicine--68835.jpg (800x696, 185K)

I wanted to do a critical analysis of one of the most underrated critical analyses of the "Introducing" meme. Why is it underrated? There is a lot to discuss, but let's go through the basics.

1. The structure:
This criticial analysis is divided into three separate sections. The first section is "The Title," the second section is "The Image," and the third/final section is "The Message." Each section is concerned with a different aspect of the meme, and these sections serve to elaborate upon and help us better understand the core concepts at work in the "Introducing" meme. Let us delve into these individual sections one at a time in order to better understand how they help the reader to comprehend the complexities of the "Introducing" meme at a standard level.

2. The Individual Sections
To begin with, the analyser analyzes the title of this meme, and attempts to help the reader understand it better. The analyser's logic seems to conclude that the title of the meme is a meta joke about how the meme never gets introduced or was already introduced a long time ago. It is an interesting theory and worth considering. The second section, "The Image," which discusses the actual image that is posted with every "Introducing" thread, also known as "Soda.png." The analyser appears to think that the monkey is in mid-sentence, that the "ooh" face is meant to be the face that the monkey makes when he says the word "Introducing" and is on the "u." However, he does doubt that this is the actual case. He realizes swiftly that monkeys cannot talk and that this monkey could have never said the word "Introducing." He concludes that there is no clear answer as to why the monkey image was chosen with this word combination. Lastly, the third section, "The Message," concludes that the message of this meme is something along the lines of "take it easy, memes are fun."

3. Conclusion of Counter Analysis
(continued in next post)

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

While this analysis is quite underrated in and of itself, that is probably due to the fact that most people do not rate it very high in the first place. The analysis does cover a few interesting points and does attempt to give the reader an insight into the "Introducing" meme, but in the end is as ambiguous and hard to understand as the meme that they are analysing. The analysis does not cover any of the many subplots that have occurred within the thread, in fact this analysis completely ignores what actually happens in the thread and instead focuses entirely on the OP image/post combination. This is really an extremely surface level analysis of a thread that has a rich and vibrant history, and has created one of the strongest and longest-lasting communities on the [s4s] board. In conclusion, I would say that the critical analysis of the "Introducing" meme is not very critical and does not analyze much at all.

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

the rocket scientist / pocket wine list paradigm

cool dubs

mank going from door to door trying to sell second-hand tupperware products.

no ma'am i'm not a child in a costume i'm a real monkey and would you have a look at how the closing mechanism of the lid is still as good as new.

I'm Mank.

Pokem patty

Bookem danno ltj bukem

youtube.com/watch?v=3m0LTz91Hdo

i wonder where buttplugs is right now

now ma'am have you heard of our product the bowl & bag
itsa bowl that comes with a bag, perfect for nifty storage on the go [to self: if you can get the darn thing fitted in their properly...] !

i'm putting together a jousting tournament for all mankgoers. to sign up just send me a message in the secret windsor discord.

what is the fuckign parable of the bowl and the bag i cant fukcing find it anywhere explain it again what IS it ..
BOWL ????? BAG ???????? WHY

im not the bowlbag b*tch

Attached: 13633771_f1024.jpg (1024x1377, 71K)

i think the concept is that you insert the bowl INTO the bag which is where the confusion might arise for some

think your getting one over on me? bowl bagging me left and right? you bowlbag inna end, pobly. its, it makes sense to rearrange things and optimize. is the idea that he never really took weight off himself? and it was futile to try and fit bowls into bags? but still storing things properly has its advatanges. bunk premise :] bowlbagged ya bitch

>I'm not the bowlbag bitch
>I'm not the bowlbag bitch

making the bowl storage more difficult by fitting it into the (franky way too small) bag is enlightenment

we must fit the bowl into the bag not because it is easy but because it is hard

Mad Monkey Herbal Incense might sound a little crazy, but that’s probably what makes him so popular! If you love our Monkey Herbal Incense line of products then you are going to go bananas for this one!

Now we all know that some monkeys are boring, some are monkeys are funny, and some monkeys are downright Sexy… but this mad monkey is just NUTS! More fun than a barrel full of monkeys? You better believe it. This bag of Mad Monkey Herbal Incense is guaranteed to be more relaxing than a barrel full of monkeys and smell better too! How did all of those monkeys get in that barrel in the first place anyways? Don’t worry about that right now. All you need to worry about is ordering some Mad Monkey Herbal Incense from Fine Herbal Incense today, before this popular monkey sells out for good!

Don’t make the monkey angry! Get your Mad Monkey Herbal Incense today from Fine Herbal Incense and go bananas for this insanely potent potpourri!

i eat hair

>guaranteed to be more relaxing than a barrel full of monkeys and smell better too
now thats just too hard to believe

Uhh, yes.... I think I will have the mad monkey soup with fresh herbs. And can you serve bowl in a bag please?

1 bowl&bag madmonk cummin up

two same numbers!

NEWS: How confusing a Bowl&Bag and Bag&Bowl cost this man's life.

well now im confused too

manktings

Just Mank Things tumblr

bad mankting
hood up hood up

SOPA DE MACACO UMA DELICIA

Attached: the monkey, his bowl, his bag.jpg (1578x852, 433K)

dubs confirms

that's a big bowl

its very wide and shallow i do not see how it could possibly fit in the bag

there's got to be a better way

oh my Gosh i LOVE HIM !!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH ! MONKEY COME ALIVE !!!!!!!!!!

..............but where the actual fuck did this bowlbag shit come from i cant find fucking anything about it tell me
stop fuciking knowing all about it until i udnerstand it what the fuck is it esxplain it

monkey come ali-hi-hiiiive oh my goshhh yessssss!!!!!! more monkeys inna natura habititats!!!!

the monkey........ its bowl......... its bag.......... this summer.............

CUMMING SOON ON A THEATRE NEAR YOU

he squatting like he's gonna take a shit lol

thats just how monkys do

this thread is filled with mankstore employees performing guerilla marketing to sell more units of their MANK Bowl&Bag™ product line

amomqorom first.......... will be our CREDO

awooga shot (final chance)

when u need a take a crap a remember.... ...bowl ~jusmanktings

Schizophrenia: 40-1,280mg oral CBD daily.

please come back and explain the bowlbag

Attached: text.gif (279x74, 24K)

the audacity to just put the bowl into the bag. . .

AHHAHA H*H*A H*H*A H*A H**AH *HA *HA*H*H AH*HA HHA HH AHHA H*AH* H*A*H*H AH*A *H*HA *HA *H*HA*A * AHHA
...........................WAIT WHY

spent 8 months trying to put the bag into the bowl. how could i have been so dense...

how is it that everyone knows aboht this bowl and bag thing

take the bowl out of the bag
fill it to the brim
now put the bowl back into the bag without spilling
store for winter

bowl & bag origin story

a mankgoer was brainstorming while sitting in his favorite sweat barrel when it hit him: Bowl&Bag

i dont know anything about this wise user but somehow he knows everything about me

i'm admin on the mankwiki

wait so your hear yet you dont explain the bowl bag to me.......

been asking bowt the bowl bag all morning bro

bruh -___-

mid face of monky always stand out

come on dude

yawwn *smacks lips* mornin

We Don't Deserve MANK | Funny MANK Fails

>and I didn't know what to do with the chemistry set by myself so I just put it away and never really attempted to bother him about stuff like that ever again.
so fuckin sad bro i hate that u told me this bro

pronounced: man-kweekee
how do you think i feel

what the fuck dude you've been posting introducing for years now we get it we know what it is just stop seriously

explain it to us then

it's le monke with a face. that's literally all it all. the same thing once over again. that's all we do. same every day. introducing introducing introducing. and then they have the and anonmyo

yeah he gets it, we can stop now

did we start the fire?

it's just le monke with a face i don't see what's the big

the fire rises

the big WHAT

we all know what he meant but you just want him to say a naughty word
so immature smh my head

when are people going to grow up already?

it's literally just le monke with a face you dip

Attached: satanicflube.gif (395x415, 640K)

show me a monkey without a face

Attached: bruh.jpg (1920x1080, 279K)

no wait dont ackshully

i cannot afford bowl&bag i will rent one

Forty years ago marks the beginning of Bowl & Bag.

What started as a typical errand — bowlbagging — blossomed into something bigger than we ever could have imagined. But no matter how big we get, monkeys have remained at the heart of everything we’ve done since that day forty years ago, and will remain at the heart of everything we do in the future.

[video of monkey promptly inserting bowl into bag and then fading in flash of white light while looking around]

monky man lend ur hand

yea FUCK u too yea FUCK u too ur CANCELLLEDDDDDDDD 2019 UR CANCELLED BROOOOOO NO ONE'S DOING THAT ANYMORE BROOOOO str8 LIEUTENANT JENKEM on ya ass'll'have ya shart dippin in tha cellophane sucka!

byeeeeee "BYeeeeeee" bye""""
transalation::: "not ghna beg 4 u 2 join 'cords anymore :))) sux 4 u"
screw O OO O OO O O OO O O OOFF

classic spinach always deeply invested in s4s name drama only to pretend to be aloof and not caring

could it be this donno tell all fello finally got one over on the uncrinkable sparlem?

the new master of domes?

d––––––––don wait
don wait i forgot you are useful to me at the moment
jus–––– go back rewind for a second--yairwww~
and share your thoughts on the absolutely profound bowl and bag concept please thank you :] fren

the domelord

Your fortune: Bad Luck

not even if windsor stole his mother's clothes and took some candid piccys for sparsnips could he get him to curl up and beg like this the poor man is shaken to his core

loool , lol these rumors of doming??? so false. if anything i feel bad i posted the post i posted. and i am interpreting his post in the least charitable way. could just mean "so leave thred diccwad"... 'ever. 'cares. to be perfectly FRANK im pissed u reminded me about THAT whole situation cause now im thinking about THAT whole situation.

witness?
u here br0??

yo witness ilike..... wahats the poijnt of piccys when only jerkass "WOBLE" can see them????? fucking post one bro its been years, sick of this cat and mouse bull shit

as a proud 'goer it hurts me to see an outsider so effortlesly 'dome one of our own. my thoughts and prayers go out to spartacus and his family.

––––––––––––––––––––– w-wait nvm
wait na nvm

u funny bro :}}}} but totally utterly fake, poor moment chosen, could give less of crap, don & i never really saw eye 2 eye, 'cares. he's smug coffy man, 'sfar's i'm concerned...

just smug coffy man 'sfars im concerned. like a mexican fellow in a spiderman costume times square. 'cares.

surveying my kingdom...

Attached: css596753LARGE.jpg (800x1192, 194K)

very güüd very naïce monkæy

hello monkey my old friend

brampton? loool totally brando !
looooool what a faggot

Who are you introducing?

you're mom

That old gray mare, he ain't what he used to be

local mank succeeds in putting bowl in bag, wins award

great, does that mean i can die now

who wants a 53 minute long recording of my friend drunkenly yelling at a TV by himself in the other room

It's a tasty treat that can't be beat

MONKEY MAN >>>????????????? ME PLEASE !!!!!!!

ME PLEASE MONKEY MAN !!!!!!

it me monkey man!

monkey man take my hand

me please monkey man you asked and im asnswering you so follow the fuck thru dude

will post it when the thread calms down

HELLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YES HI PLS RECORDING PLS

AHAHHAH*A*H*HA *HA*H H*AH* H**H AH**HA HA *H*HA *HAH* H*A H*AH* H*A *HAH*

Attached: dracula-monkey-orchid-2-0718_sq.png (570x571, 467K)

4u

well TELL A STORY THEN, DAMMIT ! fuck U U UU U U U U

storAAAAAAAAy mrAoAoAoughe mAy slAyp skAdoughles fAcked AAAAp nAoAoAoughe

Attached: 1555372183019.png (1218x1030, 27K)

MONKEY'S GOTTA GO......

Attached: lgbtp-blocks-comic.png (1000x2000, 122K)

sAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAge
if i cant have monkey story nobody can

Attached: irfdhtmoxa321.jpg (640x978, 202K)

sAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAge

Attached: 1539017013551.jpg (800x537, 63K)

short summary of this book

oh yes????? ohhhhhh oh yes you request things now? after leaving me hanging? because your interest was piqued ???? hm? all about u isnt it

Attached: 1538528928073.jpg (285x475, 38K)

bet you didn't even read it *i***

rock, monk - ey rock *synth twidaddle*

i would like to announce that i will no longer have the monkey open at all times so i will not be reading deleted posts
thanks for your understanding

oh god i forgot i even did that. i don't want to upload it, trust me it's super fucking boring and i only did it to time how long it was actually going on for. It's literally a person that can be heard in another room going "FUCKING CUNT" and "SHUT THE FUCK UP" and "YOU STUPID ASS BITCH" every couple moments because he's watching Hoarders and talking shit about the people in the show. You're not missing anything.
*holds your hand* don't be scared
So, last night I get off work and and I'm pretty exhausted and i just want to rest and it's like 11 at night but the person I'm staying with is like hey man time to come to my dusty ass basement and help me move shit around and carry a bunch of shit and do more work, and at a certain point i'm like dude is this really necessary right now i'm kind of beat i just want to go relax and probably go to sleep, which leads into a 20 minute berating of me about how i'm not pulling my weight around here and how his dad is yelling at him because i'm supposedly not doing enough shit around their house, which I had no idea about because I honestly thought that I'd been helping them out and whatever, and I was like dude if you weren't happy with things you could have just said so instead of waiting for me to want to go to sleep and giving me a bunch of shit for not wanting to do more manual labor at 11 at night when i'm tired as shit which went into a whole other thing about how there were several instances of me refusing to do things, which i did not understand, for example one day he asked me if I wanted to accompany him and his son to the park, but I was actually in the middle of making music and I was like "nah not right now i'm in the middle of something" and then he was like "okay" and left to go to the park with his son, but apparently I was expected to go to the park with him because that was like part of my job description for staying here for two weeks (con't)

which i didn 't even know about and then there are more things brought up that i had apparently fucked up and i'm like look man just be direct with me you don't have to get pissy and then stew with it and let it all build up and come out on me later. Anyway, this all ended with his father coming down so he was like"shh shh we gotta stop talking about this" and so i just kind of sat in the corner dejected for like 20 minutes until he sort of realized (maybe) that he had been a little fucked up and was like "alright man if you're really tired you can just go to sleep" and i was like yeah okay and as i'm walking upstairs he's like "We cool dawg? we cool?" and in my head i'm like "dude i gotta be here another three days, I have no choice to be cool" and i'm like yeah man we straight w'evs, and then i'm in the "room" they let me stay in and i'm trying to just unwind for a minute before going to sleep and his wife comes in and is like "hey you know, you really need to do more shit around here" and i'm like "look, guys, just tell me what you need me to do and i'll do it, i'm here to help" and she's like "you need to ask us to do things for us, you need to come to us and offer to do things" and at this point i'm like okay i'm dealing with two insane people and i have no desire to continue arguing so i'm like sure sure yes i will totally do that now uh huh thank you, gracious hosts, and then she's like "you know, because {redacted]'s dad is paying for all of this so if you don't do things around here it's like insulting to him" and this is the first confirmation of this i've had so far which means that this dude is living with his 80 year old father with his wife and two year old son and his father is literally paying for everything because neither of these people have jobs and they literally just spend all of their time raising their kid and thenn when he goes to sleep they drink heavily and complain about shit. (con't)

So at the end of both of these exchanges i'm hit with "i love you" and i'm like this is some fucked up weird manipulation shit and i'm like yeah guys, yeah, thanks, and then she leaves and i'm like okay well i am actually fucked exhausted now both mentally and physically so i'm gonna go to sleep, but about 10 minutes after i attempt that, they both come upstairs (it's now around 12:30-1 in the morning) and start speaking very loudly and watching tv and my friend starts yelling at the tv then his wife starts doing dishes and slamming drawers and shit and around 2 in the morning i started recording the yell at the tv session which went on for approximately 53 minutes, at which point my friend went to sleep and then i was already up so i did some shit for a few minutes, then realized i needed to just put headphones in and sleep with those and so i did that and put on some music and tried to sleep for a few hours before their son woke up and started running around the house screaming. and that kind of worked actually i'm a dumbass for not doing that sooner. anyway long story short i deserve all of this

so much motion in moknkey mans life…..
when will the wild winds of change cut him some slack

thank you for that fucking EPIC STORY BRO!!!!! HOLY SHITR!!!!!!!!!!!
most IN DEPTH PEEK AT LIFE OF MONKEY MAN LIKE EVER! !!!!!
interesting that they for some reason DESPERATELY NEED U in that interim like they'd've had to HIRE someone if u werent there.
altho idk hearing it from the guy-that-gets-yelled-at's perspective i could imagine siding with them if i knew the micro-happenings that went down before the "STEWING".
lotta people STEWING nowadays like that man i hate it
im so upfront with people last handful of years i cannot stand the passive mind games
funnyest part?????? u standen there dejeh-heh-hecteh-heh-heeeeeeed looool LO O OO O O OL were u HELPIN or u just forced to STAND there? LOOOOOO O oO o O Oo o Oo OL AWWWWWW W W W W WWWAH

changed my mental image of monkey man, those twenty minutes of reluctant presence in the basement while boxes of belongings were being shifted & relocated

i gotta say this is one cfukked up without being actually fukked up" famly

their whole thing is bullshit. part of the reason they moved here was ostensibly to help his aging father deal with this house, get it in order and then sell it. They've been here for months and barely made any progress, and now in the two week i'm here i'm apparently responsible for that lack of progress. And it's not like I can just go up to them and be like "alright let's start moving all this shit to the van to take it to the dump" because they're literally in the middle of doing shit with their son or sleeping or whatever.
My point was, if you're just making a pile of things to move later and i need to help you move those things later, make the pile and i'll help you move it later. These were all things they needed to go through personally and figure out if they wanted to sell or not, i wasn't really necessary for that part of it.
I mean at that point in the 20 minutes I had been like okay man, you want me to just be here and do little things because you want company, I get it. That's basically all it boiled down to, but after our exchange i was having difficulty being social or enthusiastic about anything, so i did attempt to help him move small boxes a few feet into a pile of boxes. but then i was standing there at one point and his wife was basically like get the fuck out of the way and started doing more meaningless shit and then i was like alright i'm gonna sit over here until these two figure it out. Oh maybe relevant they had been drinking wine all night and were already into their second large bottle. Don't know if that played any part...
It was just weird because it's like, it's not my fault you guys are slacking on this shit, and i'm not refusing to help when you need it. I've loaded their van numerous times and gone to the dump to unload it, and i've been trying to help out but as you can see they're not very upfront about what they want me to do...

mr monky man standing 8 hours a day in basement doing nothing while claiming to help move sum boxes
pay is 24 dollars an year

Your fortune: Bad Luck

lol

Attached: MANKemoji.png (736x626, 218K)

The impression I got was that I was supposed to just guess what they wanted and then fulfill that on my own without them having to say something. Like requesting me to assist them was somehow just too much effort for them, and that me not knowing what those requests were was like totally fucked up. Anyway, I also spent like half a day editing this research paper for his wife and i'm pretty sure that kind of shit costs some money if they were gonna hire somebody to do it, and i definitely fixed it up nice n shit and they bought me dinner so i mean i was pretty satisfied with it but it's like bitches i am spending my free time to help you both out i do not understand where all the animosity is from, but i think today it probably won't even be discussed and literally i'm gone on Wednesday so i mean, what the fuck it's not like i live here now i only have a few more days to fulfill these awesome requests
exactly, that's what it appears to be, that's all i be doin
you pay me $500 and i stand in your basement crying but I DID SO MUCH FOR YOU1!!

DO NOT DIMINISH MY ACCOMPLISHMENTS

just imagine
monkey man gets a job his own place to live and suddenly takes care of himself after seeing how bad it can turn out when your aging father has to pay for you and your failing marriage

bunkplotttttt not me monkey man,
monkey man ill never be rude outta nowhere like this monkey man
hope u member this in times of uncertainty

ay facking lav storytAAAAAyme rAoAoAoughe

that has nothing to do with it, i simply can't force myself to kill myself so the most reasonable option is to plow ahead and make my own money and get myself out of this. I HATE IT!!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHH
no i know but still it's fun to reply

sluAAAAAAoAoAoAoAoAOuche mrAoAOAughe

Attached: SLACC.png (475x705, 604K)

do u identify more so with generation "X" monkey man? cause your difernt than most molenials monkey man .......

fuck you. always trying to distance yourself from my posts even though i only make high quality posts in monkey.

th-- dude i almost did it earlier! but i let them ride because they were so high quality! i jus-- yknow i dont want monkey man getting the wrong impression thats all. u fucken funny tho bro are u the bowlbag dude bro? tell me you're the fuckin bowlbag dude rn.......

>Thu 11 Aug 2016
had just moved into the house that i eventually got kicked out of. was probably moving and stuff before that. oh i think i stopped posting the monkey because i was doing the wayne coyne stuff? i thought i was doing both though. i dunno. that was several lifetimes ago
i was just talking to my friend about this and '83 is basically right in the middle we kind of fall into both but not either? i mean we grew up with the internet (after age 12/13, so i did have a pretty full childhood of actually going outside to do things) but we don't have that like disdain for yuppies and whatever gen-x is. we're kind of lost in there being born in 1983. it's weird.

no

now i remember. i conceived monkey in that apartment i lived at by myself from 2014-2016, and when i moved i specifically wanted to make that the end of it, like that monkey was only supposed to represent that time in my life and that was over. so i stopped posting it. but you know, it had already taken on a life of its own and then i came back around to it eventually and now here we are in a little monkey universe

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i gotchu.
JUUUUST moved in eh like riiiIiiIIte around then eh?
..... huh..................is that right
story --- ~giggle~ STORY CHEX OUT IT WOULD SEEM
ladies & gentlemen........... WE GOT EM

moving swiftly onwards from all that nastiness i told CHEX mix that i had a couple HARD pieces in my CHEX mix bag and they sent me this SEXY voucher with GOLD HOLOGRAM FOIL on it and i dont want to redeem it cause its such a SEXY voucher

Attached: 1557103601581.jpg (2243x1682, 1.06M)

lol oh you
yes the first day I was in that house was July 31st 2016

just read second PART ! OMG !
MONKEY MAN X-POSED!!!!!! OMG MONKEY MAN EXPOSED HIMSELF!!! MAOOAOAOADS MODS MODS

yea...... yea made a few trex to the city while u were so close eh? might as well trek.... trek or 2 to the city i bet.......

what, i thought this was known

which city?

no its a subplot plateau only i knew and kept close to chest out of respect
but you uhh
you did say once i think
way back when

i mean, pf, psh, "THE" city! was about an hour away at that point, rite? why not! lil junket... city junket . . .

Attached: pi53m9fs04031.jpg (3177x2383, 1.99M)

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

power junket

i lived near two "THE" city's most of my life so I had been to both a bunch already. The one i was closest to in that house was DC but I don't think I made it down there during my stay there... Maybe? Doesn't seem like it. I did go to Boston for a few days in Oct. 2016 though, that was really cool. I'd never been before. Such history! Salem during Halloween was interesting.

mm...... story chex out i suppose.... either that or a very tactful misleading answer. ~jaccetstraiten~ very well then.....

aint no need for a JACKET TODAY tho oh my GOD it's a BEAUTIFUL FACKING DUAAAAAAAAOUGHYE MRAOOOUGHE
got my fuckin BOWL & BAG & im ready to fuckin ROCKIT

Attached: ylu29fmhs9a21.jpg (2048x1529, 569K)

well we can all appreciate those cities, Baltimore with its aquarium and
and DC with its many museums and large reflecting pool

AHAHHAH* A*H*H A*A *HA *HHA* H*A H*A H*A H*A
i meant new york okay were you in new york city on august 11th twenty sixteen or not l Oo Oo o OO l

what no i haven't been to nyc in... pshh... 16 years? last time was for a Squarepusher show at the Bowery Ballroom in 2003. first time driving into that city and definitely the last time driving into that city

word up. thought i spotted you on a sidewalk in new york city on august eleventh twenty sixteen aaaaaaah-haha-ha-ha-ha na jk (srsly jk)

lol no wasn't me, i would go visit again but by train or bus or something. i was like "oh yeah can drive from here to nyc that shouldn't be a problem" finally get into the city and i lose my mind because suddenly i don't know how roads work

no i SAID i was just KIDDING thats not the situation at ALL. and yes i agree.
i was driving aound there 1ce and lite--- ~sigh~ real quick, lite turns green.
im in left lane, i scope out a rare parking spot on the rite side, barely 100 feet in front...
lite turns green i GUN IT & SQUEEZE into spot.
guy that was in rite lane STOPS his car next to mine, blacc man, with blacc lady
blacc man driving go "u hit my car i wooda knocked ur blocker off m8"
& just continued to threaten voilence for something that did not happen for another 15 seconds
& im just thinking oh my god what an unwieldy nigger get these retarded things out of my country.
but of course i cower & say yes sir no sir because i did not need a NIGGER ruining my day & he goes on his way being a NIGGER some more no skin off my nose......
––––––– & LIKE YEA it was a close call maybe but like of course his instinct is to make it known how he's willing to catch another fuckin assault charge over a fuckin fender bender, stupid unwieldy nigger. sry

when the "browns" show me they can play ball in the white man's world i will show them the respect they've earned

then again there was that unwieldy BOOMER i had to deal with the other month too. eh. 'tsall a wash.

.......................im unwieldy???????
im unwieldy.....................................

i'm sure that there a lot of fun and interesting people in nyc as you describe, but i was mostly referring to the fact that i went through a tunnel into nyc and when i go to the end of it, instead of the road going straight there was suddenly a three lane circle which i had not even seen prior to suddenly being in the circle and i don't know what lane i need to be in or which road to take off the circle and for a brief period of time i became very lost and had no idea what was going on. but we eventually found our way to the hotel, smoked a ton of weed and walked to the show and man that was so fucking worth it even for all the hassle. top ten best memory, other than 69'ing of course

no yeah i KNOW its the ROAD SITUATION ITSELF i KNOW OBVIOUSLY i was just SPRINGBOARDING gosh
does racism not "TRACK" with u monkey man?
i recalled a friend that has been making it clear that it does not "TRACK" with him.
but u are cool with it, yes?
where do u stand on the brown people issue we are facing as a superior subspecies

brown people problem reaching critical mass

–––––––––––but that certainly isn't "MANK", no, mank's not about that

ehh, i mean, i don't think it's a very wise thing. When I was a youngster I had a babysitter and one night we were all sitting in the kitchen looking out the front window and this black guy was walking down the street, and she was like "guys, that's a nigger." and like tried to school us that black people were niggers. and even at that age i was like... u sure 'bout that? even going so far as to relay it to my parents because i was like is this right? and we never saw that babysitter again. I don't hate on people because of superficial shit like skin color, and I don't think black people are some kind of subpar species. I mean i use the word nigger to joke around and i've accidentally said it in the wrong situation but it's never meant to be racist, which is a problem because it's hard to not take that word as being racist. For most people. But, like for example I've only met and known one native american, and he was literally a bizarrely superstitious, violent, crazy drunk. He would get super freaked out if someone tried to take his picture and he used to cut himself ritualistically and drank excessively and took copious amounts of drugs. One time he even gave me a quarter of shrooms for free over the course of a day because i was just hanging out, and at the end of the day he asked for them back. So, he unfortunately reinforced that "indian giver" stereotype and i was like... man... come on. But you know you can't just judge people right away. Get to know someone before you judge them.

whtatever happened to TSXD is he here still
is TSXD this cryptospiteposter ? 'magine?

#crumpchumped

yeh. alrite. i mean tru. yea FINE. on a PERSONAL BASIS sure yeah whatever. personally it'd be difficult to me no matter HOW much i hated something about a person, upon first meeting them, to not be "DEFAULT MODE NICE", ykno. and then go from there. on a personal basis i am not vengeful towards heritage. it's just, we notice patterns. there're patterns in the browns. they "import their economic destiny" as FUENTES would say. cant expect to SWAP OUT the userbase & have good ol 'MERICA keep the parts that made it great. brownrot. like brainrot but with browns' brains.

i did not know too many bl*cks either. there was this 1 adopted bl*ck kid that was kinda spergy, back in high school. something about a nerdy black dude where its "safe". feel "safer". its about culture of course. SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

I've been made out to be something of a villian in monkey threads...

Some people definitely do reinforce stereotypes about their race/gender/religion/whatever, but that doesn't mean it applies to the entire group every time. But yeah, also I grew up in the suburbs so most of the black people I knew were essentially white.

if entire brown population became sperg ?? be better off. call me crazy......

probly relayed this story before but chilled with a bunch of d*m*n*c*ns a few months bacc & at one point they take out this cylinder & roll out this little fabric CHESSBOARD & start playin CHESS & so that was like woa huh interesting, but then, i learN? where they learn the chess? jayo loOoOooOOoOl yikerRRrrRrRRz

holy crap sparleps is calling for global administeration of vaccine 2 blacc kids in orderr 2 give em autism

i understand u i value ur perspective thanks heaps for this right here

I used to play this dice game called 10,000 with a few friends when we were bored and stoned, can't remember who taught it to us, but we eventually learned that it was created in prison and that's where it's mostly played lol. It was a great way to pass the time though.
What harm could it possibly do??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

theres been a terrible explosion at the breadcrumb factory. we gotta follow the crumbs to find out who's behind it

okay. okay lol we--- we literally had that exact convo i remember now lolol

u mechin funna my master plan binshe

Attached: DOOM RPG OLD SCHOOL.png (198x91, 4K)

AHHAH*H AH**HA H**AH H*A *HH*A H*A *H*A *HA*H *HA H*H*A H*A *H*HA *HA *H*HA *HAH HA HHA HA HHA HAH HA
ur butt ins are top knotch bro ur fuckin top springboarder bro

prolly black people innit
good i'm glad you remember because i frequently feel like i've said everything in this thread before
i would NEVER make fun

bro if ur j.i.m. u can just say it bro. ego death experiment created to appease me based on your foreknowledge ..... u fuckin smart bro

hell no that guy operates independently of myself and let's face it he is a grand and glorious addition to the crew let's all give it up for JIM
*raises jim up on my shoulders and parades him around the thread*

LOL hes fuckin great bro

[from crowd of onlookers and cheerers]

FUCK JIM!

There's always one

*tomatoes start raining down on me*

i then have to come home and explain that it was just food fight day

oarsh

...................WAIT WHY
WAIT WHAT WHY
WHY

creepily coincidental get it away from me

the coincidences are just piling up

here comes the passive aggressive bullshit
bbl

baffling as always

opened my bowl 2day and was surprised to learn i was the only one with a bowl&bag with bowl lid
everyone else had merely bowl AND bag but no lid
and they were putting the bowl in the bag (poorly)
all backwards

yo be cool be cool. its gonna be cherry pickuns we gonn rob this chubmunk

Who gets the pearl necklace?

just gonna let that one sit there

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

like a bright shining beam of sunlight being shot into my brain and illuminating the once-dead and forgotten alcoves of memory now lost to time

alcove is a good word, doesn't get used enough

i warned you about monkey bro

swap-bap

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA wait why

Try saying that to someone in jail and see how far you get

No
WHAT ...............WAIT

lOl....... aw......
u rlyyyyy h8 the name figs lol lol...
i thot his joke was kinda funny . . . .
but u seem to give no wuarter
poor guy......

meh, it's a dumb gimmick imo, been there done that, got bored of it, found something else to do, etc. etc. to each their own though whatever i mean if you really feel the need to do that every time you post then so be it it's your life you can live it however you want to
i think i'm mostly just averse to people with fake personalities

nog shompa

Tunt.

TUNT

snart waffles

monkey man you know what struck me as quite humourous as of late? how.. that picture of ur cupp, in front of screen, and then the tail end of my post, that said... well... do you remember what it said, .. monkey man? "ng tAAAAAlk"
that image is so absouletely encapsulate of the whole dynMic going on... ur just SAT there with this fuckin CUP of water and probably snacks, cups and snacks all about, chilled out and zoned into some such thing or another... and here i come along demanding material creating this freak wavepool in ur lilypadded total zen master zone... fuckin funny monkey man i appreciate the framing of that photo monkey man

good triple
my zen is being shattered currently by a moronic 2 year old child and his parents
these fuckers are really pushing it

lol
but seriously what's going on with that board
have i just not been there enough or is there definitely an increase in Yea Forums-tier shitposting and posting borderline porn threads
did i just not notice it before or what

whomp

Attached: 3D_OILY_LIP_TRANSPARENT.png (627x560, 160K)

mm it's like ear wax is leaking out of his lip pouch pores

mr lava lamp lips

Nice lips Monkey! Want to come to the White House?

Monkey: Fuck no!

Hmm, html tags don't show up in the archive but they also don't work.

Attached: faulty.png (486x228, 10K)

zen state SOUNDS OF THE LTJ BUKEM

brand new tunes we got a bag fulla new dubplates

ho HO HO -=YES YES

249 posts, 24 unique posters.

>this means something

Attached: close.jpg (1600x911, 206K)

How new

bumblefuck tiny ass brain not much going up in there

forced to restore pc to factory settings and all monkies saved within the span of the last 5 months have vanished into the æther

>2019
>not backing up your important datasets to the "cloud"
I shiggy diggy my niggy! LOL!!!!

Attached: costanza.jpg (474x583, 38K)

Forced to put up with these goddamn hiccups for no reason nibba, get on my level

Nigga u a shill. my hiccups said u iz

U ain't even a real person, bro! wtf lol

i have a method that works almost all the time, except when i'm drunk as fuck it doesn't work and it's literally the worst time for that to not work
anyway it's basically breathe in, swallow a sip of water, breathe out, swallow another sip of water, breathe, swallow a sip of water, breathe out, swallow a sip of water, etc. etc. continue that process until hiccups disappear
the swallowing forces you to stop breathing for a second and eventually it helps to stop the spasming diaphragm that's causing the hiccups
works 98% of the time for me

but i didn't even mention a specific product
if i'm not real then i should be able to stop existing

well i have an external drive that i used to swap stuff from my old to my new pc so it's just the newest stuff
if i had made some important documents i would have put them on my dropbox but it's just some Yea Forums reaction images and stuff of that level of significance that i lost. also turns out d drive doesn't get wiped on factory reset so there was some more stuff i didn't lose

tomorrow i will search the archive for all the monkers i have to recapture

I juss wanna lieeeeeev
Dont really care about the things that they say.
Don't really care about what happens to me
I just wanna liiive

fuck yOOOOOOu
AHAHAHHAHHAHH HAH HAHHAH HAHVHAHHAH HAH HAHHAHAH HAH HA YEAH LOLOL

wheres the pic of mank doing the disco fingers?
youtu.be/MawnKU8hesc

bowl&bag is cancelled tonight due to me passing out from blood loss

& now....

bag&bowl

*clapping*
~cheering

this palindrome is fancy as fuck

Anyway, escaped from a nightmare, urge to suicide diminishing.

that is a very fancy palindrome indeed

Very fashionable

go home Bonnie, you're drunk.

one of these things is not like the other

Your family will all say, "Chex Mix rocks"

Oh there u are monkey :)

oh monkey, and monkey man...a unforgettable duo

this fuh-huh-hucking fatso again and this fucking image again and oh god it's all so tiresome you're BROKEN INSIDE BROO O O OO O O O shut u Uu u UU u U U p

all the mank that's fit to choke

all the better to CHOKE MANK with, my child

everyone did an oopsie

Cosmological & Teleological Arguments for MANK by St. Thomas Aquinas

Bowl&Bag arguments for Mank

Bowl&Bag augments for Mank

Windors!!!!!!! piccy plssssss srsly cmon

ah. ah nevermind. that was a subtle one. i see now. i see it all as it is now and i was mistaken.

mankhandler positions available

mank got no business questioning a thang

that was the wackiest dream of the century
including alison brie, james mcavoy, telepathic powers, time travel, geting robbed by shotgun on a rooftop, beating a guy up on a rollercoaster/tram in the middle of trying to watch a movie, trying to photocopy a 4 foot diameter mint chocolate chip ice cream cookie that contained a full and precise explanation of how mind powers work to save the world, ending up in the year 5215 and saying out loud "they still use cars 3000 years from now?" to the girl that had just used her mind powers to accidentally make us time travel while escaping from evil villains, seeing a product hanging on a wall in the future that said "VIDEO GAME PRODUCT: Available with stream" and then witnessing a future entertainment video that involved the girl that had time travelled with me that now looked like anna sophia robb pretending to cut her own hair and giggling, then i woke up.
sigh

i could watch that dream every day, the best show i've ever seen, i need to know how it ends

BONDBURGERED BONDBURGERED BONDBURGERED

the NIGGER monkey

fat GORBUS donkey

donkey DONKEY donkey monkey donkey

where do i apply?

mankresistor

pass live wires over monkeys ass hear it scream

Mercy Health

Thanks

jUST DOnt hurt me please

hambubger

coming up off the POT still moqeroque mane ??? wild wacky dreams envading ur conscios eh? coming up off the POT will do that to u... & to think you've been MISSING OUT on this RICH INTERNAL world for so long . . . d*mn . . .

I won't I promise

i can question whatever i like

those are le death grip lyrics!!!!1
yeah haven't smoked for weeks, except for last week when I smoked one hit, because I found an almost empty container of weed at the park, held onto it and figured out a way to make it into one hit, and it got me like very mildly high so i don't really count that, but also my living situation changed again last night and i guess that dream was some kind of interpretation of that
it sounds very fancy

kewl :}
nomadic munhii mane :)))))

well hopefully i'll be where I am now for a more than a few months
we shall see

piccy Piccy piccy piccy Piccy piccy piccy Piccy piccy piccy Piccy piccy

so monkey was supposed to die after all.......... hear that spiteposters ?????? checc mate :]

Attached: 20190528_135311.jpg (2560x1536, 903K)

Anyway. The people that were letting me stay with them for two weeks were starting to get very upset about things that I wasn't aware of and it kind of came to a head yesterday when X's wife started angrily giving me shit for not doing dishes, when they had never in fact asked me to do such a thing or implied that I needed to, and that I had actually helped with on several occasions anyway, but she was obviously quite angry and threatening to not let me stay there anymore because I hadn't immediately started washing dishes when they were already making me late for work and I just assumed they could take care of it, but her outburst caused me to be like alright girl calm the fuck down and go wash the dishes real quick, but then I started talking to my friend that I had planned on moving back in with and was like you gotta get me out of here today this isn't going to work until wednesday and luckily he was able to help me out and picked me up after work and i swung by where I was staying to grab my stuff and that will probably be the last time I ever go into that fucked up ass house full of crazy people. Good god damn riddance to that situation. Jesus christ. At least now I have an example of the worst possible living situation I could be in so that I can appreciate everything else so much more. It's like, just be direct. Just ask for what you want, and communicate what's going on in your head. Don't just let it fester until you blow up because of things that I'm not even aware of. Oh well. Shouldn't be a problem here. This friend is rather direct and honest about everything. I guess we'll see how long I can keep a job for. I feel like I'm going to get fired from this one pretty soon. Dang ol' dang ol'

dang ol gil

u funny monkey man u sooOooO funney & fascinating to me monkey man
fucking LO)O)))OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

why are you getting fired?

golber mack, i gues . . .