Keksandra, why are you looking at my boots?

Keksandra, why are you looking at my boots?

Attached: e.jpg (605x1201, 154K)

*boobs

*poop

*bootie

she wants to take them off and play with /e/'s feets oy gevalt

WHEN YOU LEWD KEKSANDRA, YOU MAKE HER CRY (NOT REALLY SHE DOESNT CARE ABOUT YOU FAGGOTS)
STOP DOING IT
YOU JUST WANT TO RUIN BOARD CULTURE WHICH IS THE SAME REASON YOU ARENT ADHERING TO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE
KYS TY

Attached: 1550275012498.jpg (1200x1200, 296K)

"god DAMN IT please keep lewding Keksandra i want her feet in my f***ing mouth" -glitchie 2018

"MAN IM A HUGE FAGGOT, I THINK ABOUT FEET AND SUCKING THEM, WHILE AT THE SAME TIME GETTING OFF TO HAVING ME BE A LITTLE BABY" -ANONYMOUS POSTER FUCKING NEVER

Attached: 1547399872671.png (662x897, 478K)

because I want to put my futa dick inside of them, dum dum!!!

Attached: fb6.png (1208x1456, 366K)

ooh that's lewd
imagine futasandra fugging her boot and rubbing her cock next to /e/'s leg

(very nice dubs)
2 lewd! 2 LEWD!!!

Your fortune: Good Luck

Attached: smolDistress.gif (394x463, 12K)

Trips of modesty

keksandra likes to be a sub and lets /e/ dominate her with her tight, thigh-high black boots. she kisses them and acts as /e/'s coffee table.

Why does Keksandra like /e/'s boots so much?

duh, she’s lesbian and loves feet. and she likes tall boots because they’re very attractive

AAAAAAAA /E/ I WANNA HUG EM

keksandra is meant to be a reflection of the original board culture and as such is a major pervert, as beare said during her creation that everyone agreed to

"you remember how perverted you were at 12"
it was then decided all the lewds are different fantasies that keksandra has, because no one was getting laid at 12 especially the perverts. so shut the fuck up newfriend

also this board used to be loli board before the trans fuckers started pushing there left wing agenda

CAN YOU SHUT UP YOU STUPID FAGGOT?
OMG I HATE LISTENING TO YOU
YOU'RE SO SELF FULFILLING
YOU SAY THE GAYEST SHIT JUST TO STIR UP MORE SHIT
I WAS AROUND DURING KEKSANDRA
S4S wasnt LEWD THEN
STFU
STFU
STFU
SHUT THE FUCK UP
SERIOUSLY SHUT THE FUCK UP
YOU ARE POE'S LAW INCARNATE
YOU LIE TO CAUSE MORE DISHEVELMENT
GO WALK OFF A CLIFF PLEASE FAGGOT FUCKING ASSHOLE

Attached: 6f5321257953469655b20356a38c366b--firefly-painting-city-painting.jpg (736x552, 25K)

wow beare is based AND redpilled

>I WAS AROUND DURING KEKSANDRA
no you weren't
>S4S wasnt LEWD THEN
yes it was.

tell me who won the bird election if you have been around so long? whats keksandras original name? are birds important?

the fact that you think this didn't start off as Yea Forums's personal loli stash shows how fucking retarded you are. quit lying about your stay here. also when was keksandra made?

Beare DESTROYS glitchie with FACTS and LOGIC

I DONT NEED TO ANSWER TO YOU
I HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE
YOU ARE A LEWDPOSTER
YOU WILL GET TREATED AS SUCH
I BET YOU ARE SOME 30 YEAR OLD
NO LIFE
USES THIS BOARD AS HIS PERSONAL CUM RAG
JUST KNOW, I HAVE NO PROBLEMS MAKING SIMPLE AILMENTS
YOU ARE A BITCH

Attached: 1550358732709.jpg (675x960, 56K)

imagine peeing in her boots and then making her wear them all day

AND JUST TO NAIL YOUR SHITTY COFFIN SHUT, THIS IS WHAT KEKSANDRA ORIGINALLY LOOKED LIKE
SHE WAS INTENTIONALLY DRAWN SHITTY
SHE WAS INTENTIONALLY DRAWN TO BE NOT LEWD, TO BE CARING ABOUT MEMES
YOU ARE A LYING SCUM BAG
DO -NOT- LISTEN TO THIS NO LIFE FAGGOT
HE GETS OFF TO HIS FAME ON... lol fucking s4s he gets off to his own fame on s4s could you ACTUALLY BE A MORE LAME FAGGOT !!!!!!!!!lOL!!!!!!!!!lOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOlol

Attached: 1429382211996.gif (1111x1111, 61K)

imagine futasandra cumming in her boots and humping her boots while /e/ wears them all day

thats s4s-tan not keksandra and not even that is the original drawing, it wasn't intentional, the first drawer was just a shitty artist and to exaggerate this fact, she is a cartoon character. i am not a lewd poster but keksandra is. bet you don't even know what topkek is
your inability to answer just proves beares point new fag

based oldfig destroys triggered newfig with FACTS and KNOWLEDGE

Attached: 1390566737131.jpg (574x515, 86K)

beare thanks you Mr. Dudde

lol you actually made him shut up, epic

Attached: 1554912693664.jpg (1080x1331, 216K)

beare likes the part where he freaked out and started typing in all caps to show his anger

?
MAYBE I JHUST DOMNT DO GAY BABY FIGHTS WITH LEWDPOSTERS
S4STAN IS KEKSANDRA, YOU DUMB FUCK

Attached: 8b9f13f2a3a8deb2a5ee7765f6085653--anime-scenery-turtles.jpg (736x981, 60K)

Actually he always posts in caps lock (he's mentally disabled)
But yeah since he ragequitted he was probably really butthurt

Attached: 1556421250411.png (238x197, 52K)

U R? (BUTTHURT)
ALSO SAGE

bump lole

i fuckin love boots

keksandra loves hugging legs she would hug /e/'s boots!

Attached: the boote hug girl.png (653x778, 108K)

Keksandra likes it when /e/ dominates her and makes her her pet. She gets to kiss /e/‘s boots when she commands it!

Cure-chan a cute!

Bueno

posting original real s4s-tan

Attached: 1398429809229.jpg (250x187, 8K)

Hotttt drawfigs pls drawe

I-I really like them, /e/-chan.
Can I hug your legs?

someone wrote a story about this and keksandra got to enjoy /e/'s feet. it was a very nice story.

POST ITTTTTTTTTTTT

/e/'s boots are very cute!

because boots are sexy!

And Keksandra really loves her boots!

>You like them? Oh, that’s nice of you. Wait, you want to hug my legs? Well, I suppose so. Okay, let me find a seat, ah, there we go...kiss my boots? Ummm...you know what, of course you can, sweet cheeks. Kiss them and touch them all you want. I don’t mind, I’m quite flattered. You’re a sweet girl.

>Ah, you want me to say nice things while you kiss my boots? Sure! You’re a good girl, Keksandra. You’re very kind and good-hearted, and so gentle. I think you’re very pretty and adorable. You make me feel happy when I’m feeling down. Oh, you want to see them? That’s okay. Just take my boot off and let me quickly clean it with a tissue. Ah, there. I suppose you can smell them. They’re not dirty or sweaty. Of course you can kiss them! Aww, the pleasure is all mine. I’m so flattered! I’m thrilled that you think I’m worthy of being a goddess. I mean, nobody has ever worshipped my boots or my feet before. You’re such a good girl.

More p-please

keep thread bumped I am a busy

post ticklesandra :)

Attached: top tklish.png (1073x882, 317K)

Nice ticklels

>Soooo, what is it about my feet that you like? You like how soft they are? Thank you. I take care of my feet every day. Th-they smell nice? Really? Ummm, I guess that's a compliment. You like my nail polish? Awww, you're so sweet!

nice keksandra kissing /e/'s toes gracefully :^)

I LOVE YOU BOOTS /E/!!!

>Ahhhh...of course I can rub your face with my feet. Ooh, you have really pudgy cheeks...your hair is so soft! Oh my gosh, how do you do that? It's so silky! Ah, right. Would you serve my feet? If you want to, you can clean my feet and my boots whenever I ask you to. And you can play with my boots and my feet all you want! You will? Awwwww, you're the best!

someone pls draw more of /d/ licking Keksandra's feet

posts storie
>/e/ flips another page of her lewd manga
>she hear a noise
>she lowers her manga and looks in front of her
>it’s Keksandra
>she’s on her stomach, inches away from /e/‘s boots
>”Hello?” /e/ greets with uncertainty
>Keksandra reaches forward and puts her hands on her boots
>”Can I enjoy your feet please?” she asks earnestly
>/e/ is hit with confusion
>”E-excuse me?” she asks
>Keksandra snatches one hand away and curls her fingers in her palm
>”I-I really like your feet...I think they’re great.”
>Her answer just confuses /e/ even more
>”I...I don’t think you’ve...ever seen my feet,” she says.
>Keksandra looks down and to her right, her face flushed red
>”Some...sometimes I find you when you’re asleep,” Keksandra explains, “a-and you don’t have your boots on...I like looking at your feet but I’m too nervous to...enjoy them.”
>The explaination clears some things up, but /e/ is perplexed.
>”Um...I really...really like feet...but only girl’s feet, I think boy’s feet are gross...girls have really nice feet because girls don’t sweat and stuff a-and they care for them...” Keksandra continues, “and I really want to enjoy them.”
>/e/ blinks a few times. So Keksandra wasn’t being weird, she just had a thing for feet. A fetish, technically...well, maybe not. A philia, or maybe an attraction. It didn’t come off as lustful.
>”Um, what do you mean by...”enjoying” my feet, precisely?” /e/ asked.
>Keksandra felt her face heat up. “I-I really want to touch them, and put them on my face and...smell them a little,” she explains, “...m-maybe, if you’re okay with it, putting some of your toes in my mouth...” she adds quietly.
>/e/ places her manga on the cushion next to her and leans forward
>”Are you trying to be open about it?” she asks her
>Keksandra nods. “Mm-hm...I know it’s okay to be this way but I know it’s weird to, you know, ask people to let me do that stuff...” she says.

>”...but I don’t like feet in a lewd way. I like feet the way that...that people like candy.”
>/e/ listens to Keksandra, hanging onto her every word.
>”I know that when people like feet, a lot of them like it in a lewd way, but I’m not those people and...and I want everyone to know that,” Keksandra sighs. “I-I asked /ck/ if I could enjoy her feet yesterday...she was really confused and told me she had to be somewhere else. You’re the second person I’ve asked...I was scared you might do the same...or you would yell at me.”
>/e/ was amazed at Keksandra’s courage. It was just an...attraction, but she really wanted her friends to not only know about it, but of all things, let her enjoy it?
>”Look, I think you’re very brave to be doing that,” /e/ says. “Maybe if your friends accept it, and I’m sure they will if they listen, they’ll let you enjoy their feet. Maybe not...putting their toes in your mouth, but I’m sure they’ll let you do the other stuff you said.”
>/e/ stretched her right leg forward, tapping the toe of her boot under Keksandra’s chin and nudging her head up
>”Here,” /e/ offers. “Do what you want.”
>Keksandra looks at the boot in front of her, and looks back up at /e/.
>She smiles and nods at her.
>Keksandra nods back and gently grabs /e/‘s boot. It takes a while since it’s a knee-high boot, but she slowly works it off of her foot and drops it on the floor.
>/e/‘s foot hovers in front of her, it’s little toes splayed out and scrunching up, free from its leather prison.

>Keksandra gently holds /e/‘s foot. She runs her thumbs along her sole, tracing the smooth skin and feeling its warmth.
>Despite being inside her boot for a while, there’s little moisture on her foot.
>Holding her breath, Keksandra lifts the foot up and presses the sole into her face.
>She closes her eyes and sighs. It’s so incredibly wonderful. The skin is soft and warm. Her nose presses into the crevasse between the foot and the toes.
>Keksandra inhales softly and lets the aroma tickle her nostrils. It’s stuffy because of the boot, a little bit salty from the moisture, and there’s a faint, sweet scent that must be /e/‘s natural odor
>The scent is oddly pleasant and reminds her of flowers. She loves it.
>Keksandra inhales a few more times and runs her lips along her toes.
>She looks up. /e/ is still watching Keksandra, somewhat fascinated by everything.
>Keksandra feels /e/‘s toes on her lips. She slowly opens her mouth and lets two of her toes inside. There’s a little jolt as her tongue makes contact with the skin.
>Very slowly, she suckles on the toes, letting the taste sink in.
>It’s a bit strong, as expected, but it’s nice.
>Keksandra let’s /e/‘s foot go, her toes leaving her mouth, connected by a thin trail of spit
>”Oh, that’s all?” /e/ asks. “I thought you would have wanted more.”
>Keksandra smiles confidently. “It’s okay. It’s all I needed,” she replies.
>/e/ was taken by surprise. She half-expected her to stay at her feet for a long time. In fact, the restraint she’d demonstrated totally proved that she was true to her word: She only wanted to enjoy feet, but not sexually.”
>/e/ smiled as she picked her boot up and pulled it over her foot and up her leg.
>”Hey,” she says before Keksandra leaves her bedroom. “Any time you want to enjoy feet...I want you to know that I’m happy to help.”

idiots

>Keksandra looks back and nods. “I’m gonna keep telling everyone else...b-but even if they all let me enjoy their feet...I want to tell you...um...I’ll come to you the most...” she says.
>Despite the unusual compliment, /e/ can’t help but beam.
>A couple days later, /e/ feels like getting something to eat.
>She makes her way to the kitchen, noticing /ck/ sitting at the table talking to her husband Yea Forums.
>It’s what’s under the table that makes /e/ do a double-take.
>Keksandra has /ck/‘s foot in her hands, her face pressed into the sole, her eyes closed, and inhaling deeply
>All while /ck/ was firmly engaged in conversation.
>/e/ smiles and walks away from the kitchen
>”Such a sweetheart,” she thinks. “Weird, but a sweetheart.”

OH MY GOD STFU THE FUCK UP THE FFUSKC UPUP SHTUI THE FUCK THE FUCP FTBHEUI FUCK SHUT THE FUCK UP
3 POSTS WOWAH
ALL THREAD TFHSIT SHTI SHITSHITHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHIHIS FUCK UOFF FUCK UP SHTU THE FUCK UP FUCK OFF FRICK YOU FUCKR IKCRFRICK YOU FRICKER FRICKING FRICK FRICKER FRICKITY FRICKFRICKITYFRICKER FRICKER FRICK THAT I FRICK FRACK FRICKITY FRACK FRUCK FRICK FRICK
SHTU UP

Attached: th.jpg (474x314, 41K)

ur just upset you cant share s4s with ur dumb friends anymore because its too lewwwdd or something grow up kid

THIS IS WHEN YOU DONT GET IT
LOOK AT IT
DONT FEEL SADNESS OR LAUGH
TRY AND UNDERSTAND SO WE CAN RID OF IT

s4s is continuous not discrete dum dum

THIS IS WHEN YOU DONT GET IT
LOOK AT IT
DONT FEEL SADNESS OR LAUGH
TRY AND UNDERSTAND SO WE CAN RID OF IT
NUMBER 2

if glitchie posts ITT again, then glitchie admits that keksandra is for lewd

very respectful foot worship :D

cool, it should be pretty fun to see you scream and cry and fight against the next wave of retarded shitbags that comes after you and rolls over all the stupid shit you tried to force here with even more retarded shit that even you can't stomach
enjoy that shit

(nice 2 of same number fren)

However fug off cuz keksandra only has secks with /int/-tan

Attached: 1558451812690.png (1008x1296, 831K)

(nice dubs)

Umm, who said this? Please cite sources.

The boots that break keksandra's balls...

/e/ lole

noooooo don’t hurt her ballse

Thank you. But not thank for no dub check. All dubs must be checked, but I can't check my own dubs!

very sorry I forgot to check the dubs!
checked :^)

madokasandra my waifu

Nice dubs!

/e/ grabs futasandra and starts to kick the crap out of her balls!

must draw tijuana tortillas according to company image

hm?

must be viewd from front
breasts not in comedical proportion
must wear black clothes from lena fat
umbrella and bag

damn the boots r the only thing rite

>”/e/-chaaaaan!”
>Keksandra’s voice alerts /e/ to the presence of her friend.
>”Oh my, it’s wonderful to see you!” /e/ greeted. She crossed her legs and put her doujin down. “What would you like?”
>Keksandra was already staring at /e/‘s legs. Today she was wearing the thigh-high black boots that she really loved. They were skintight and she could see where the legs looked stuffed into the leather. It looked like Lucoa’s legs in her socks.
>”Booooooots...” she slurred.
>/e/ raised her hand to her mouth and giggled. “You love these ones, don’t you?” she asked.
>Keksandra nodded eagerly
>”Ohhhh, they hug my legs so tightly,” /e/ describes. “They keep them warm. And they’re just...so comfortable. Would you like to worship them?”
>Keksandra clenched her fists and squeaked. “Y-yes...”
>/e/ smiled and uncrossed her legs. In a flash, Keksandra latched onto her right leg and hugged her boot.
>”Why don’t you give them some of your lovely kisses?” /e/ asked. “I do love your appreciation.”
>Just as /e/ picks up her doujin, she hears and feels Keksandra smooching her boots, eager to place her lips on every inch of them.
>/e/ gives her a head pat and engrosses herself in the doujin once more