HOLY SHIT LADS. WHEN DID HE BECOME /ourguy/?

streamable.com/1jzt9

Attached: 904348_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

robscholtemuseum.nl/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Albert-Pike-Three-World-Wars.pdf
iapsop.com/ssoc/1898__fouquet___luciferianism_or_satanism_in_english_freemasonry____p2.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the deafening silence of the crowd towards all of this

he is not /ourguy/ at all you fucking tourist

Attached: 1568411999396.jpg (1536x2048, 603K)

Oh wow the same word that is used for propaganda magically shows up on modern wrestling call me surprised!!!

when he ditched his wife to fuck Carmella

back to /pol/, subhuman

Cool.
I hate this shit.

Nah fuck this. This actually turns me completely off watching the show ever again. Utter fucking degeneracy Jew shit. Fuck WWE.

Attached: 422e0b631bb603e85adad1f4ff581844 (1).png (631x392, 216K)

When will your retarded ass get it.

THE PROPAGANDA MACHINE IS WORKIN ON YOU ITS TIME FOR YOU TO UNITE THE WORLD

hello rabbi

Attached: vampire.jpg (310x165, 11K)

Based & redpilled as fuck

also I find it a little funny that no one ever calls for Albert Pike to have his Confederate memorial statue to be torn down

HAHAHAHA someone writing must be browsing Yea Forums at this point. Which is a good thing because if they can actually keep up with modern controversies and terminology they may have an actual chance to become somewhat relevant again. But the dead silence makes me think Corey just said that off-script unfortunately

Based Cole laughing

I mean he created the KKK which is CIA SPY ON THE RACIST PEOPLE AND USE THEM WHEN NECESSARY and was a Confederate general

Doesn’t Graves usually LARP as a woke numale?

Calling someone a cuck is one thing, using “beta cuck” reveals a lot more about him

that whole image is fake you fuck wit lmao

Corey said it because he willfully cucked Big Cass and wants everyone to know he has a bigger and harder dick.

Attached: 1568591758955-asp.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Graves larps as the 'i look like a punk rocker but actually i'm your dad' person. You should have seen him seethe at CM Punk

this shits hilarious

>world war 3
>1871
Are you retarded?

No it's not. It's in the unabridged Morals & Dogmas kept in Lodges cocksucker

Attached: albert_pike_satanist.jpg (438x225, 52K)

Hahaha this just proves all of the modern stuff is all made up and fake to cause a division in our world that's controlled just like the past!!

Ah hell yeah we got a fake apocalypse

Attached: Screenshot_20190916-211833_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 275K)

Imma reveal the biggest swerve of all time to you. Everything is going to be good.
We have said that Lucifer came to the world to wake man up, to help him remember his divine origin, the divine origin of his Spirit, and to help him free himself from the body-soul in which he is trapped, and from created time and matter

Three world wars were envisioned in sleep by Pike by his "spirit guide". Whether it was legit or not, he used it as influence in his Masonic doctrines

War = profit

I'm not watching. Is Mike supposed to be the face in all this?

prove it with a non meme image. hate to rain on your parade kid, but youre dumb as a bag of womans shit

>worshipping a gay self-absorbed archon
lmao at your soul

Not that user but it was described in a letter
robscholtemuseum.nl/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Albert-Pike-Three-World-Wars.pdf
Don't know about any other version of Morals & Dogmas but he he is pretty up front with the real intent of Freemasonry in it

Attached: DbAqjtYWAAQU8EK.jpg (744x1200, 215K)

Attached: 6586dea0.jpg (621x1002, 160K)

Holy fucking KEK

This is unironically why I'm watching this show right now even though I haven't watched in forever

Jesus christ, have sex. None of this is real, you retard.

Doesn't matter if it's not real to you, but to 33rd degree Luciferians it is a religion same as Christianity. All the world's a stage.

If it is a forgery, that letter was found to have been dated no later than 1896 so it is weird either way

based

>and the leaders of the Islamic world
Kek typical single digit IQ /pol/ subhuman.
>durr muzzies
Didn't all of these degenaracy start in the US ya cuck? Isn't US a christian country? If anything, your Christians and atheists were the kike assrimmers
We muslimchads would behead the Jews if given the chance, as well as the trannies faggots and dykes
You cucks started the problem and you blame everyone but yourself
>inb4 seething
Fuck seething nigger I'm fuming

Prove it wrong cocksucker
It is stating that their goal is to cause further division between all sides with Islam being the final conflict & perceived enemy. No one on the board is attacking or blaming you, sandnigger

>prove my retarded conspiracy wrong
I'm not getting caught in the matrix of your contradicting logic

Because you have nothing but insults & cognitive dissonance

Attached: img123.jpg (584x829, 162K)

>swearing on 4channel
Yeah youre totally not a degenerate brother

My boy See 'Em Felipe works everyone into a seething shoot

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 776K)

>cognitive dissonants
Image aren't proof. Form your own arguments.

Didnt this fag job to Bix

These are literally from the book
Manly P. Hall said shit like this all the time explicitly in his work. Go buy a book and learn for yourself instead of controlled mainstream sources

Attached: Manly-Hall-Secret-Destiny-p.201-e1318190280423.jpg (680x184, 44K)

He's been forming his own arguments with sourced images while you continue seething and be BTFO

fuck off

Yup. Big dix bix gaped that cte skeleton's sphincter

These aren't arguments. They're conclusions drawn from conjecture taken out of context they agree with. I can also take an abstract piece of text from a 500 page book and say I'm right too because it's vague enough for anyone to agree with. State your premise and what follows

Leftists BTFO

I don't know if he is our guy, but that was the single most entertaining thing that any announcer has said in the past 5 years.

Attached: 1565313784843.gif (180x135, 446K)

how is calling a beta cuck a beta cuck supposed to be a bad thing?

based

Attached: mella chibi1.png (894x894, 505K)

His girlfriend lurks on asp, what did you expect?

In order for there to be a premise, there must be evidence & sources straight from original texts and that is what has been provided unlike your side. How do you take "We worship the Light" along with "Lucifer is the Light" out of context? They're evidence of a Masonic doctrine put in place by secret societies of the elite through the centuries (and millennia) to divide & conquer through race, degeneracy, & undermining countries through chaos/wars/economy crashes in order to establish a new order & age of enlightenment. I'm going to keep providing factual data for my arguments now
iapsop.com/ssoc/1898__fouquet___luciferianism_or_satanism_in_english_freemasonry____p2.pdf

what in the FUCK is going on in this thread brothers

Pretty ironic seeing as he's getting cucked by R-Truth

Truth brother

Yeah, no doubt its funny to hear him say it. But knowing WWE they are going to spin this whole thing and show empowerment towards Cuck Culture on their program.

Attached: 1568518599413.jpg (700x692, 89K)

Actually in order for there to be a premise, you must have preestablished facts and axioms in which you're basing it on. The premises provide the evidence for your conclusion. And I still don't know what either are on your end because all your """data""" and sources are based on an assumed conclusion

>kike propaganda
>albert pike
>discussion about big cass' dick
>a seething sandnigger
>ww3 conspiracy
>luciferian satanism
>freemasonry
>philosophy
Amazing how a thread about an emo 'punk' saying beta cuck got turned into whatever this thread is

Yea Forums is schizo what do you expect

The conclusion is clearly stated in each of my replies starting with the original Pike quote earlier n the thread. Everything that follows is proving that the clandestine organizations he was a part of are part of an agenda which subverts values in society through mediums of entertainment that pushes shit like we got tonight in WWE's programming. Does that clear things up for you?

Yea Forums too eclectic for this brainlet

Wouldn't have it any other way desu

I read it and where is the origin of this quote? How was the State of Israel named in 1871?

The origin of the quote is from a letter written by Pike to Giuseppe Mazzini. The State of Israel was named from the time the Jews had planned to claim it from Palestine for centuries. The names Land of Israel and Children of Israel have historically been used to refer to the biblical Kingdom of Israel and the entire Jewish people respectively.

>"seething energies of lucifer in his hands"
wtf the devil is an Yea Forumschad?!

based

Lmao

You made the claim. Burden of proof is on you.

Absolutely based. Christcucks btfo