TARP IT DOWN!

TARP IT DOWN!

Attached: E44455BA-A959-4530-AA1D-E414D15E88D7.jpg (4032x3024, 2.7M)

I wonder how far Vince is willing to ride this down

This is why you watch Battlebots

Attached: 13e.jpg (1600x900, 395K)

holy shit

They need that space for the 8K HD camera deployments you fucking brainlet.

you children have some weird fantasy that everything on tv does well 100% all the time. You'd trip if you went out into the real world one day and got a job

Do you think the boys ever take the crash pads from the production truck and do slide races on the tarps before the show?

Attached: 1564201514827.jpg (125x167, 19K)

Thompson-Boming is ~half full holy shit

It's amazing that E-drones chose today of all days to make fun of AEW's attendance or choice of arenas. HAHAHAHA, what a fucking pathetic scene.

holy shit wwe is actually going to die before vince THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF A OLD REPUBLICAN BITCH HAHAHAHAHAHAH

vince doesn't care, he doing his football shit and will probably die soon
I bet paul cares more and constantly seethes that vince won't let him be in charge

>everyone that makes fun of AEW is an E-drone

Attached: 1566183067575.jpg (1366x768, 173K)

Still more than Gatoh Move.

DRONEY ARE YOU OK
ARE YOU OK
ARE YOU OK DRONEY

Attached: images (10).jpg (275x183, 6K)

Dude on the left is a chad

WWE has sold out more areans and packed out every big stadium in the world are they STILL pull numbers and crowds.

Wrestlemania 32 had 101,763 people in attendance and that was in 2016
when AEW pulls HALF that i'll respect them

>worked numbers
KEK

>everything is "worked"
fucking kek you guys cope all you want, WWE packed out over 50,000 people multiple times and even WWE's lower events were more than anything AEW could muster up right now, when AEW gets 17,000 people in a stadium i'll respect them, because that's like an average low tier hip hop artist show like A Boogie or something.

Why are you bringing up AEW unprompted to an unrelated discussion about WWE's shitty attendances?

Oh you're a bulbasaur. Opinion discarded like your great grandfather

And yes WWE works the attendance numbers for every Wrestlemania, the number they announce on TV every time is inflated.
Tell me how many people actually attended Wrestlemania 3

Its LAAAAAAY THE TAAAAAAARPS you double nigger.

J U S T
U
S
T

>product is so boring not even white trash wants to buy tickets
yikes. when will vince get a clue

NEW BOOM PERIOD

Is the one of the left a woman wearing a shoot mustache and glasses disguise?

>not a single white world champ
>ratings and attendence collapse
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Still more than Who Japan

Have they brought back the giant curtain yet

>main event
>other than the side of the arena you never see on tv it's a pretty packed house.

so is it legitimately people not buying or is it that they purposely close that section off?

guy on the left is straight out of the 80s

they couldn't even get 6,000 for stomping grounds lmao

Retard, I don't think you understand what's going on. WWE tarps off a portion of the arena depending on the advance of ticket sales. If they have a strong advance, they tarp off a very small amount or use the entire arena. If they have a weak advance, they'll tarp off the upper balconies and the hardcam side and move the crowd to one side of the arena to create the illusion that it's full.

It's going down no matter what.
Disney might have been able so save this shit but that ship has seemingly sailed.

How will they explain this to Fox?