Kid Rock

>Kid Rock
>Limp Bizkit
Why didn't the WWE just get based Korn to make a Theme for carder?

Attached: 81TJsQmezZL._SS500_.jpg (500x500, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=srhd2fZyDB4
youtube.com/watch?v=VAWjsVoDpm0
youtube.com/watch?v=xDdGrlylcEU
youtube.com/watch?v=iywaBOMvYLI
youtube.com/watch?v=OZZBpqm5Kk0
youtube.com/watch?v=XrUUXOTHky4
youtube.com/watch?v=NHozn0YXAeE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Limp Bizcuit was pretty hot then
and to be fair there was literally no other song that would have made this package work.
youtube.com/watch?v=srhd2fZyDB4

Because Korn actually made some decent music.

Yeah right

i think korn are libby shitters.

Korn looked like those depressed emo kids from school who were making music for other depressed emo kids. What I want to know is where was Papa Roach?

God damn wrestling fans really are simps who like numetal. I thought it was all just a LARP.

Whereas at least Rollin and American Badass actually fit with the biker theme Taker was going for at the time, there aren't really any Korn songs that would fit a biker character.

Why didn’t buckcherry come out?

*draws the house*

Attached: system-of-a-down.jpg (807x481, 57K)

>Symdrome of a Down
>Drawing anything

Bases

>1st most watched metal song on Youtube
>2nd most watched rock song behind November Rain
Yeah, thank you! That's what you should be saying!

I had this CD and Limp's Three Dolla Bill Y'all, i'm a boomer
KORN's best song on album: youtube.com/watch?v=VAWjsVoDpm0
Limp's: youtube.com/watch?v=xDdGrlylcEU

Ok zoomer

he never watched TRL user leave him alone he can't help it he also only grew up with horrible wrestling starting in the ruthless aggression era from his memory
youtube.com/watch?v=iywaBOMvYLI

why doesn't Raw have bands anymore?

youtube.com/watch?v=OZZBpqm5Kk0

youtube.com/watch?v=XrUUXOTHky4
GIVE IT TO ME

Attached: 1552750575891.jpg (1192x669, 238K)

rock is inherently a liberal genre

Where are my Fear Factory niggas at?

>metal

Attached: 1564447293519.jpg (320x320, 11K)

Trve metal redditors who are obsessed with labels hate to admit it but Chop Suey is heavier than anything you can say Iron Maiden has done.

Wow it smells like 20 and younger in here.

Fuck politics you are obedient to unite the world.
Fuck buzzwords
Fuck not knowing what the past is really like
Fuck you for not liking the past generation
When the 80s were guys who dressed up like girls and girls that dressed like guys and the music was baseleed consumerism LIKE NOW.
Fuck you if you do not understand the struggle of the past where like in my household I grew up in a Christian household where I was forced to watch VHS of disney and jesus christ 24/7 and your family gets you pokemon gbc then destroys it because it teaches satanism. Also will Smith cds. Also beastie boys. Also nes gun. Also the sims. Also quest 64.

Attitude era was a savior for me at that point.
So was this music and friendships where my friends became the only family I ever had.

While you go to your friends house 5 houses away and look theres bloody roar look theres this blood and guts game. Oh look Rambo terminator.

You will never go through that. And the music was made for me to help me get through the shit.

I seen KoRn in 96 in 06 is when i first heard the term emo.

This was peak rock n roll. It's been down hill since.

As a person who started with the beginning of numetal and a person who liked KoRn and thought ok hey 1998s album is soft. 99 Is hard and soft ok now untouchables has like 3 heavy songs.

Also how in 99 KoRn got a fancy car and mansion how does that relate to my struggling oh look here buy things fixes all the problems.
Fuck you you were just doing the opposite 2 cds ago.

By 2004 all of the music sounded like soft ass music selling out garbage. I felt betrayed the raw passion of the music was gone.

So I went to death metal
And I listen to 90s now
90s music was king to me and will still be because it held back nothing showed all emotion exposed taboos in society and helped emotional problems.

Emo took the worst of nu metal post pop grunge GLAM rock and punk and mixed it into soft pussy music.

Get a clue, ya simp

Attached: ted_nugent.jpg (2000x1195, 381K)

Korn is literally always crying about rape and being molested. They should have made a theme for Nash

First dude group to do that. You know how many people felt relief when this music came out. All the pent up feelings all just gone because of the music and how free it made you feel

>First dude group to do that.
lmao no check out this based musikino
youtube.com/watch?v=NHozn0YXAeE

That’s very accurate

What emo band is this?

Attached: 422e0b631bb603e85adad1f4ff581844 (1).png (631x392, 216K)

Ted is an actual retard. Dave Mustaine and Michale Graves are the only level-headed conservative rockers that I've ever seen.

August Burns Red

Sounds sick bro!!!!

Raws theme used to be a Papa Roach song.

I have a militant black friend on Facebook and HE STILL ACCEPTS PANTERA AND LOVES THEM ON HIS FACEBOOK

Attached: Screenshot_20190916-201731_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 431K)