AEW vidya game confirmed, Kenny is also tweeting wrestling game nerds in Japanese lately so its happening

AEW vidya game confirmed, Kenny is also tweeting wrestling game nerds in Japanese lately so its happening

LOL2K """""""Games"""""""""

Attached: cb26cce8ecf07ce5f594b5fdc6a1b69a.png (645x795, 615K)

it's probably some chink toy company making figures covered in lead paint so Vince can save them with Conor's Cure since Steph said that philanthropy is the future of marketing and Vince actually secretly owns AEW

Attached: BRIAN LEE HENDERSON 11.11.17.jpg (1080x1920, 148K)

Why are they doing MJF in actual size?

This feels way too quick for a video game. Shouldnt that money be used for other stuff

It's probably a toy you dope

Some nerds said the company on the lanyard makes toys.

From the looks of the 6 year old laptop and the university classroom chairs I can tell this is a real high end development studio and they definitely won't churn out something that's a mix between fire pro wrestling and the new chikara game.

They probably were approached since their core audience are autist manchildren so it's guaranteed sales.
Would be based if it's Capcom.

For real though, it looks like a head scan for a doll. They're probably going to run some gimmick through ringside collectibles or something to sell AEW dolls.

If I had to guess I'd wager Omemega and maybe the Young Cucks are putting up the money for this project, Kekky is that big of a geek for something like this, bet AEW aren't dumping another million in a vidya that's for sure unless they're completely retarded

Attached: Kenny-SFV.jpg (400x400, 25K)

It's AEW dolls, not a video game. If they make them the same size as the WWE action figures and make that as articulated and whatnot, then the AEW dolls will probably sell well. People can do their interpromotional dream matches then.

SynSophia were previously known as AKI Corporation, They were also the Developers of WWF No Mercy and Wrestlemania 2000.

Attached: 876545678954000.png (1209x469, 149K)

Ya bubbling?

keep me posted

Rentu Freeuh

It will be like the shitty ECW games on the Ps1.

>people

k..

have sex

The lanyard says Gentle Giant. They're a group of 3D sculptors who work for Diamond Select and produce figures and busts.

3D models can be used for multiple projects

I'm betting some indie company just wanted to make a video game about wrestling and couldn't get WWE or NJPW to sign over character rights. AEW is desperate enough to do it

its from a toy line
i think cawdy already confirmed via meltz
i wish it was a game from aki though
even though i hate aew, a game from aki with creatable wrestlers would be neat
i could finally make my own custom promotion and shit withiut having to deal with 2k's garbage system

oh great cant wait for aew manager mode where you and your opponent race to the coveted 500k viewers!!!

With bonus multipliers for signing non-whites and trannies

Whoa I forgot about this guy. Did he ever get his media day?

>"AEW MANAGER MODE"
>"SIGN FREE AGENTS"
>Insert "Killer Kross" and choose "OFFER CONTRACT"
>"THIS PERFORMER IS NOT FRIENDS WITH CODY RHODES, THE YOUNG BUCKS OR KENNY OMEGA. PLEASE INSERT A DIFFERENT SEARCH TERM"

it's coming just wait user

Attached: brian lee henderson.jpg (600x1067, 112K)

>developing games on a crappy laptop
YIKES

>nonwhite hand
kek

They worked for Jakks Pacific (under WWE) too.