There are people out there who think this is a good look

>there are people out there who think this is a good look

Attached: 434224.png (960x540, 502K)

>whiteboy "finding myself in a year travelling around the world surfing" mini-dreads
>virgil's old tights
>tit-chandelier tattoo usually found on lower-tier Suicide Girls
>George Michael tribute act short leather jacket
What do you mean, he looks great

rent free

Only smark tards like this. This shit is cringe. Like womeme wrestling level cringe.

What's funny is that this is the same exact thing he was doing in his first real run. Show up after a blackout, beat someone up, lose at the next PPV, repeat with someone new.

Yeah but this time we don't have to watch him wrestle frequently or cut those rambling promos each week

And I bet just like last time, he'll lose every feud he's in and be the main event punching bag yet supposed to be this intimidating spooky heel

thats literally what firefly fun house is though, just with a different coat of paint

Cant wait for him to job to Seth at Survivor Series

Am I the only one who thinks the mask would have been better as face paint?

it has to be way harder to wrestle in a mask than in paint

Firefly fun house Bray 9/10
the fiend 3.5/10

its literally going to end up being a negative for him, and the hype will die very quickly.
it pains me that WWE doesnt see the obvious results of their ideas ahead of time

The Fiend is shit.
He should always be the Bray we see on Firefly Funhouse.

You ""people"" are fucking retarded. No better than Facebook or Reddit smarks

How many times are you going to reset your IP and reply to your own thread with this amateurish attempt at pushing a narrative?

Stop shopping at hot topic and grow the fuck up dude

Fiend is okay. Real problem is I legitimately can't tell if he is pinning Bobby Roode, Seth Rollins, Ali, Drew Macintyre, or any of the thirty other guys with that same 'I wonder why I'm not a bigger star' look.

BOILING

he can never be taken seriously as long as he wears a dollar store cheap ass lookin mask like that

it was made by a top horror film artist but ok

>made by a top horror film artist but ok
No it wasn't. It was made by Tom Savini's company, not Tom Savini himself. It was probably literally done by an unpaid intern and it looks like it too.

Its literally the only thing thats over in the entire company

Well I guess it would be nice, if he could pin the champion. I know not every champion has killed the ratings like Seth.

That's only because the only fans left are literally drooling retards.

kevin nash was raped in 1992

Based