Kenny about to expose Nu Jamal

Attached: 20190916_092218.png (700x929, 441K)

>"The Holocaust wasn't a mistake."

Hes announcing that OWE is going to be running Japan from now on instead of China. Their China tapings just stopped for some reason. Although him coming out and burying NJ would be good because then I wouldnt have to worry about him showing back up and cutting a promo about how good his matches are.

Ospreay is already doing that. Don't worry.

>"Ibushi didn't answer my call...."

Never forget that he talked about star ratings in his feuds and talked about cody being the 3 star General like it was on the same level as calling his mother a "whore"

Has ospreay really talked about how good his matches are?
he's talked about all ways doing matches and being on every show

I think he does occasionally but definitely not to the level of Kenny or the YB.

Two dweebs worked by The Best Bout Machine's meta promos

Attached: 1546512445918.jpg (768x1024, 111K)

when do these usually drop?

Yes he does. He tweeted about it every time Dave gave him 5 stars this year

Wed I think.

>Kenny Omega

What year is this?

based retard

So is the official AEW/DDT partnership announcement?

Attached: 129348929832.jpg (632x317, 101K)

Im talking about in his actual promos. Because thats what Kenetty did. He would cut in character promos about how good his matches are, his promo before the Goto G1 final match literally contained the line
>"Goto? He hasnt had a good match all year."

>"I have a vagina!"

Ospreay doesnt play a character in NJPW. Hes the same dude on twitter than in the ring.

okay? ospreays twitter is not an official outlet for NJPW like their VTR promo packages or in ring promo segments are, its not the same thing.

>I'm gay
Breaking news of the century

AEWtists no longer want that Who Japan relationship? Getting real cocky eh

Kenny is finally making the transition

The AEWtists are now claiming they don't want New Chadpan holding their carny company up? What stage of coping is this

Attached: 1567300866932.png (551x535, 557K)

No need for antidraws in the states.

How cute of Cody to pose with that fan

“That wrestler” he’s going to talk about Ibushi

Why would he expose them when he wants to work there again. When he was asked about appearing at Wrestle Kingdom he said maybe he’ll be there, otherwise he would’ve just said no. This was after the ddt announcement too

He said probably not before "maybe"

If there was no chance he would’ve straight up denied it. At least there’s that.

>NEW CHADPAN WON'T TAKE ME BACCK WAAAAAAAH!
yikes

I, Kenny Omega, was raped in the sweltering summer of 2015,2016,2017 and 2018 by NJPW Dojo dads

Is AEW doing well ?
The Elite is ex-njpw.
so I want them to success.

He doesn't want to let down the people that still hope that it happens. Its obviously not going to happen.

Better than NJPW western expansion. That's for sure.

based LARPer

Who is Nu Jamal?