Seth will beat him next month and there's nothing wrong with that

Attached: thefiendclash.jpg (1125x633, 30K)

The stripped pants kinda ruin it

no it fits... what you wanted the boring generic black pants with it so its a teenagers edgy wetdream? fuck no this adds to the circus atmosphere of the whole thing and black pants would be more generic edgy teenager shit

you know the fiend just isn't built up enough for the belt
it makes sense he loses now and tries to train more to beat the legendary run seth is having

Attached: seth welp.gif (480x268, 2.91M)

nope, this is it, it's happening...

Vertical stripes make you look fat though. Give him a red jacket and top hat while your at it. Maybe have him sell cotton candy and funnel cakes. God you’re a fucking faggot!!!

Remember that time Roode clean pinned him?

>Legendary run
Go get pegged already Colby

>le scary spoopy man oh no me scared omg wat do

Attached: 1565408081870.jpg (251x242, 14K)

I'd probably watch WWE again if they brought back Kizarny. Best finisher of all time.

who cares if he looks fat. are you a queer that wants him looking sexy? who the fuck cares if he looks fat it looks alot better than black pants,shirt, and a jacket and mask. a tophat would look stupid AF you dumb queer

And that's why Bray is an eternal jobber. Vince likes guys with muscles!

You like stripped pants and are calling me a queer? Kek you fuckstick dick sucking homo. Eat shit you fucking scary clown mark.

holy fuck queer and stupid... I said it fit the whole atmosphere of his gimmick. but of course you'd go full homo aggressive. get rejected by the boy you were orbiting and get told he's not a faggot like you? is that why you're shit posting online and being a bitch? go cry about it on

Why are you seething? Fat fucking gay ass bitch

Fagboys

lol low iq responses from a low iq queer. go cry your tears of dispair about the mean straight man on

I’m just yanking your chain

How dare you yank his doodle you wanker

Yes

I fucking missed it, I feel asleep as Seth and Braun walked out to the ring, only to wake up to Sasha talking about how happy she was she left wrestling, because she loves it so much.