Why are they so likeable?

Why are they so likeable?

Attached: EBNmIlQXoAATvSS.jpg (1109x1502, 322K)

Because they're cute and have good personalities

They're cute and can play faces unlike women who can't get over as a face then cry when they lose a fake belt and finally get to come back as a heel but also get a sympathetic network special about them.

How do two gooks who cant english make better faces than murrican wrestlers

Because you never see their boyfriend or husband and it gives you the illusion that you stand a chance.

Explain how they are

Because Asian women are superior.

*blocks your path*

Attached: EEi1CCKWkAA_xgi.jpg (1200x675, 156K)

Who?

I don't know if Kairi is actually sad that she's wasting her best years or happy that she doesn't have to bump her hips to sawdust every week anymore

One is a sexy MILF and the other us a smol, cute Pirate Princess.

She wanted to bump her hips to sawdust with her Elbow Drop but as fate would have it, she must be healthy to bare our children

Their lack of crowd reaction and push indicates that they aren’t likeable

Asuka is a terrible face

She’s happy that she doesn’t have to wrestle for peanuts in front of the same 50 old perverts anymore

*Kneels before Mistress Saraya and submits to chastity inspection, as per agreed slavery protocol*

cause they arent on wwe television

Because nobody knows who they are or cares about them.

It’s hard to learn english if you japanese, but if they did they could do better promo, and people see how likeable they are.

Attached: B105D22A-A69F-4A52-8456-171BB1AD724F.jpg (1200x2248, 575K)

Likeable milf daughter vibes

Last thing from being a weeb but I really dig these bitches

Plenty of people like Bliss, Lynch, Bayley, Sasha and other girls who are married or seeing a guy.

Attached: im helping.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

They got more crowd reaction than Bliss and friend, IIconics, and Lesbian Desire in the elimination four-way for the tag titles, yet retards will claim they do not get crowd reaction.

Asuka with them pothead eyes

No. Blissy is more over than these geeks combined.

Go watch that match idiot.

Wrong, they are over

i have yellow fever

Kys

They've been gone for like five weeks and nobody cares.

i'm gonna take a nap and dream about my waifus, and there is nothing you can do about it
bitch

Attached: 1563910107070.jpg (354x387, 14K)

Ratings plummeting every week seem to disagree

whats wrong with her face?

And non of them are likeable.

Unrelated