How is this charisma vacuum still champion ?

how is this charisma vacuum still champion ?

Attached: kofi-champion-696x392.jpg (696x392, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E1EUa-6PgJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

diversity quota

the power of positivity

He's a nigger

Based Randy should’ve won. I hope he gets a rematch at HIAC. Maybe no DQs or something to make it extra spicy.

He's black in the sjw era

Vince is scared he will do his spot monkey shit in AEW so he is giving him a pity run.

Also the SJWs on twitter were triggered at there never being a black WWE champ

Who?

Reminder that we could have a based black champion with a wrestlemania moment included 15 years ago if it wasn't for Triple Cuck

Attached: hhhkkk11.png (569x429, 345K)

Based HHH keeping the no dimes bulbasaurs down

WCW guys could never get over in WWE

Kofi is getting his celebratory championship run.
Stop seething and see the story for what it is. Beating RKO was the last thing he needed to do to complete his story arc. DBry put him over, he got his Wrestlemania moment, he got his filler feuds with Owens and Ziggler and Joe, and now he got to fight his big bad, the guy who stopped his push a decade earlier back when he really looked the part.

Kofi's WWE Champ story is over. Unless they find some way to liven up the character (New Day go back to cheating again?) he'll drop at HiaC if not sooner.

Booker T would've been a better champion than Kofi was.

To who? Orton's done, Nakamura still has the IC title so he can't go after it, Bryan got cucked by Rowan and has already had a feud with him. The only ones I can see are Rowan or Harper (who will probably be in a feud with Reigns) or fucking Elias. And that's basically all the top heels on SD

everybody is making him look like a simp lately and the New Day. Orton and the Revival both bringing up the dancing and pancakes and corny music and all that shit. Orton made Kofi look like a fucking chump during that promo he did on him towards the start of the feud.

But he's the biggest bulbasaur

And WWE doesn't need to give out months long "celebratory championship runs"

Andrade? No one else coming from the top of the head.

we need to bring racism back

Kevin Owens and Samoa Joe weren't SDL competitors when they challenged either.
Ideally I'd put it on Corbin after he wins KotR.
Whoever it is will be a transitional champ. We all know Roman will have it back within a year.

Watch them do some winner takes all bullshit inside hell in a cell with the Revival and the rest of New Day.
Then they’ll have Brock win it on the first FOX Smackdown.
Personally I’d give the King of the Ring Winner something, but they never seem to go that route.

>Also the SJWs on twitter were triggered at there never being a black WWE champ

Except for the Rock, but he doesn't count because he's only half black, which isn't enough for the tolerant, progressive left. Race mixing isn't cool with them when it's diluting those pure negro genes.

And also except for Mark Henry and Booker T, who don't count because they won the WHC when it was a B-belt, unlike the current WWE title, which is... on the B-show and clearly the B-belt.

sells a shitload of merch
still surprised new day lost their tag belts

Ali
He turns heel, beat the fuck out of the new day on a weekly basis with a tonfa
For extra heat, have him talk about how natural and good it feels to beat them with his police baton

Dont know

>sells a shitload of merch

yet no one in the arena is ever wearing their gear

Kofi never drew a single dime
New Day sells merch but it was always Xavier and Big E who carried the stable’s gimmick
also, New Day doesn’t sell as much sell as they used to

Literal Nazi here. I would much rather gas Triple H than Booker T.

THEY'RE STARTING TO TURN ON KOFI

LOOK AT THE DISLIKES

Attached: nvkj2hwboxm31.jpg (750x1334, 114K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO
NEW FAGS BTFO

Look at the top comment.

even the E-drone retards are getting sick of this uppity negro

Attached: jericho.jpg (226x223, 9K)

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Brock annihilating Kofi and the shit day with ease would be dimes

Worst WWE champion of my lifetime and I've seen Daniel Bryan, ziggler and Miz with the strap

youtube.com/watch?v=E1EUa-6PgJE

Every time

based. WWE puts weight into these stupid social media numbers too so hopefully it effects the programming

Vince wanted Booker to win at WM19 and Gaytch had to politick until the same night to convince Vince to allow him to win. Back then Vince wasn't completely senile, only 90% senile, so he could realize Gaytch went too far with the people like you promo and later Ric Flair treating Booker like a servant. Unfortunately Gaytch knows how to manipulate Vince and took advantage of his hateboner for WCW

>Ring announcer gives Kofi OTT ring announcement
>zero crowd reaction
What did they mean by this?

Based Corbin chad

Attached: 50822FE0-E934-48B7-ADB1-98ECB412D736.jpg (1032x630, 92K)

Kofi looks like a geek. Someone that emaciated should not be the top guy

Because if Randy won you'd get a black hole of charisma as champion.

Who should win the strap then

Brock's winning it so FOX would be happy.

>Kofi is getting his celebratory championship run.
Celebrating what? Turning up to work, being the jannetty of a midcard stable, none of whom are talented enough to main event, tanking ratings?

BLACK PRIVILEGE.

this is what I don’t get, he never drew a single ding-dong diddly dime in his 10+ years run with the company
by this logic Alicia Fox should’ve had a year long Raw Women’s Championship run, she definitely drew more dimes than Kofetty
what are the chances Kofi is just another middle finger from Vince? people wanted Booker to be black champion, then they wanted Henry, I remember even Titus was thought to be the first black champ by smarks when he was in NXT.
considering Vince is a turboautist he probably didn’t get it because in fact there was a black champion already, The Rock. So he chose Kofi, who is not only the jannetty of a retarded stable, but looks like a total anti-draw geek, and was a career midcarder his entire life with his biggest accomplishment being a longest reigning tag team champion (which is not a milestone in Vince’s eyes), and now that Kofi is sinking SmackDown’s ratings into the ground and devalued the WWE title to below midcard level, I bet Vince will keep the belt on him just to say fuck you to Steph, Haitch and the fans

Yeah put the WWE title on the most boring wrestler on the roster. Long winded promos and 10 minute matches that feel like 30 will draw le dimes.

New Day are one of the biggest draws the company has. New Day got me back into wrestling.

BASED STREET SHITTERS TURNING FACE FOR ASP

Look at the comments. It's Orton fans not Kofi haters.

Because Orton is a star, Kofi is not