Ice Cold 44oz. Strawberry Sprite Sipped Fast Thru a Straw

Ice Cold 44oz. Strawberry Sprite Sipped Fast Thru a Straw

Attached: always looking now.png (731x560, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K5nrXosfSpg
youtu.be/gPHUuhINGBo
youtu.be/wrxxfrzJY6k
youtube.com/watch?v=NjG34Vysszo
youtube.com/watch?v=ONheIhai9Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=U2lSZPTa3ho
youtube.com/watch?v=Co0iLdfUogk&t=96
youtube.com/watch?v=4j_cOsgRY7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*belches unusually loudly*

these monky threads would be a lot more poppin if my powers were not limited by nefariius pretend good spit posters

If they were real powers then they couldn't be limited by something as simple as a spitepost.

you misread, i said spit posts

this spitepost reduced my powers to cinders

nigger juice

Cold ice raspberries

time to cut losses and run off with monky trust fund money

bogus nigger thread

Attached: LOUGNENZOAR.png (128x128, 22K)

lifes aight if tha music aight

the breaks are flying, the bass is slick

i thought the bass was the treble

BANANA BRAIN

macaque macaque macaque macaque MANK m'kak i'm m'kak m'kak with a big heart

>He still doesn't get Mank.
>And yes, but if he does not get out now, this whole thing becomes pointless. >Because the person who has been doing this so long knows how many threadsthis situation will generate and, as long as Mank never gets a rematch, he will continue to reap all the rewards for this shitstorm even if he were to get caught.

Mank is one guy that is going to be in charge of all things on the island . . .

The person who has been doing this so long knows how many threads he has, is still capable of, and that is why he doesn't care.
Mank has already been killed multiple times already and so will always be killed when done.

That's exactly the point being made, I think.

Attached: god10.jpg (1000x1000, 502K)

dont mention the whuspers

dont heed the whuspers

Attached: god10cents.jpg (998x716, 352K)

monkey man just wanna let u know
your monkey meme is shit
introducing is a failed abortion that no one will ever care about inside of s4s
you got that?

i dont read this no one reads this butch i just chekc to see if it says inside or outside thats it bitch other than that shove it pu your ass !!!!!!

no one FUCKING REaDS THIIIIIS fuck YO OOO O OO O OO OO U

sUUUUUUUUUUUUUx

sit back down old man you have to watch your blood pressure

The more of these threads that get posted, the more likely it is that someone (his family; his friends; himself) will realize the obvious fact that the person who writes the pieces of literature here is insane.

i posted this vid in a ripa thread lole

so you finally wanna know who mank is?
*reveals a huge mechanical chrome dome labeled mank. i press a button and the domes many servos and pistons up like a flower, revealing an array of orange jars*
this is mank. truth is that mank has been dead for many decades. we simply couldnt hope to understand him with our current technology, so we killed him and stored his remains in these jars near absolute zero, so that future generations may figure out the secret behind mank and what the fuck he was looking at this whole time.

the answer is simple, hes not looking at anything

loltokyo is aboot to explode!!!

[ALERT] optic nerve analysis results: HE AAEINT LOOKIN AT ENYTHING!!

Attached: monitor.gif (480x320, 211K)

BEHOLD ! OPTIC BLAST !

woaaagaaga

imagine le smell!!!!!

Brought Mank out a baggie with some cheese puffs in it expecting him to spill most as usual but he didn't.. He held onto it with his foot till he decided he didn't want anymore and then dropped it :) After that he tours over to tend to his, Snickers, and check her ears then he came over and tended to me :) :) I am so Blessed :)

nice :]

BUT WAS THIS B4 OR AFTER THE TIT SLIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have taken a massive step backwards and made a monster. For the first time since I was vaguely aware of these threads. I guess I should be very thankful.

You don't think they already knew that a long time ago?

I am so sick of the constant, negative and sometimes racist comments that are directed towards all Manks

I am Mank. Oh yes I am Mank.I was born on a planet named Mank.

*sharts in the bath*

youtube.com/watch?v=K5nrXosfSpg

Yes, in a sense you are Mank. I wish I could say I am Mank too. Oh what a difference.

––––––––––––––-the bath !
litterly gorillaz pickle rick moment.
i member bacc'n their frst hit single was on the ol' m-t-v ...
& now we got these zoomrs comin roun'n ruinin' it
fucking zoomers manm.......
bacc'n the day wasnt no bath or nothin
yeeeeep......

I AIN'T HAPPAY
I'M FEELIN GLAD

this is what modern meme culture will do things
social media and camera phones are the worst things technology has brought. dumb niBBas (niggers) will say something like nukes or whatever but they are dead wrong.

Allowing the general population to have access to the internet was a mistake

shut up, how dare you

You're just proving my point

For more evidence: Look at this board

ego birth = TRUE EGO DEATH ????????????

Balsam fur

Balsam furis a highly sought after product with a variety of uses, and balsam is a perfect ingredient for this type of dish for a couple reasons. First, balsam makes a wonderful base for a lot of savory flavors, like pickled radishes, roasted peppers, and fresh herbs, so the addition of balsam to the dish is also a great way to add something a little more to this hearty dish. Plus, many people just love the flavor in the buttery balsaminess.

Borscht balsam fur dish with panko breadcrumbs

EYES ........................?? BODY ................................................................ EYES ...................BODY ...................................... BODY ............................................. EYES .................... ??????????? EYES ................... EYES ..................... ????????? FINGERS ............................. ?????? ????? ????? ????? NECK ........................................????? HEAD ..................................................................................... SHOULDER ............... EYES ....................... DIABETES ............. ???????? EYES ............................... DIABETES ............. ???????? EYES ................... DIABETES ............. ???????? EYES ............................... DIABETES ............ ??????? AVERAGE ................................. EYES ......................... ??????? ????? ????? BODY ............................. EYES ............................... DIABETES ......???? ????? ????? ????? EYES ............................... DIABETES ......... ??????? ??? ? ??? ?? ????? ????? HEAD ................................ ????? ????? ????? ????? ????? DIABETES .........

EGO LOVETRAIN EGO LOVE

EKGORG EGO

8oz. Strawberry Sprite Sipped Fast Thru a Straw: 80 Calories, 16g Fat (9g saturated)

...................................WAIT WHAT

~~i'm not gonna make you sit around and make a bunch of ass jokes and then laugh your ass off ~~ that's your job ~~if you want it to be

the monkey can't help it but fuck u

so knives out

so anyway

JEV???????

puffy red lips

Attached: 2ECJwIe.jpg (500x654, 66K)

c*de onna phone case b*tch

facking buAuAuAuAoughred mrAoAoAughe

Attached: Olympus35.jpg (800x600, 61K)

spritzer this ass, bitch
also, nigger laff
wait, but, protundity

y'ever seem dat semen ooze out a vage you jus fuck't? yeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.....................
right
hmm
*spritz spritz*

> (You)
LOL WHAT

amyway

amyrow

we move in the tree stereetws

wish i knew who, id be frand, gibes na na na na na na na na na'ers oops guys i didnt do anough nanana's (woops) (You). best thread

reddit spacing here you gave coordinates

so le cringe bro
epic yikes

you're gonna lose SUBSCRIBERS!!

your monkey meme is shit
you got that?

monkey scream at a nanner wrapper

monkey clans jockeying for power and control over elephant carcass

>be me
>be me?
>me be
>be be
>me me
>lol
>>>*dickfart*

a poop barrel covered in sweaty beads of condensation

this is a fine post

feel free to repost it to r/greentext for those sweet internet points

i don't have an internet account

good, the internet was a mistake

shut up, how dare you

How? How, I'm asked? I'll tell you how. By observing the unfurling of time and space, and coming to a conclusion based on those observations.

Furl.

cade still sticc :}}}}}} whomptop bitch

cade thread huge success b*tch

whomptopped the fuck out ya

too bad clueless fart tarts like Cat FISH are posting in it with same gay dumb unrelated shit they'd post in any other thread .... 'ckin moron

HOT-TO-TROT

SUCKA you are a SUCKA. YOU. CORNY. you are CORNY. hell no. thank you for wasting my time. i regret all of it. you're corny you're not a hero you are a shameful citizen, like.... and he runs away from his problems? are you kidding me, you know what the fuck i had to do to get here? what a coward, dude. you're a COWARD man

whomptop huge success

your monkey meme is shit
you got that?

i fink mank freeky and i like him a lot

shrapnel up ur shitter

monkey amn i realized today that u started the whomp topping craze another incredible new meme on the scene aniything to say for urself??

wrong first appearance of the whomp top was me i am the whomp & top father

womnkey man you are the first to have whomptopped a noggo

yes, back in my time as a mormon missionary in the congo

fuckin. LL OO O OA OAOOA( A( O)A)O O)A O)AO) O)A)O O)H)OA)H O HAOH O)A)OH )OA) H)A)H A)AH GHAHA HHA HA)h A)) HA)O HAO)H OA)H OA)OH A)O H)AO A AI IAI AOA OOA OA OOA oao OAO oao A l

sweet mank of the valley....

stick a monkey in a centrifuge watch his eyes pop out in excitement

NEW MONKEYBOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOH

faaaaake not real not u monkey man probly

actually no me basically i made it whomp top couda been whoomp toop 'sfar's i know all mine

wooh WOOH wooh WOOH wooh WOOH wooh WOOH wooh

yep was ackshulely me (mounkey man)

𐀀 𐀁 𐀂 𐀃 𐀄 𐀅 𐀆 𐀇 𐀈 𐀉 𐀊 𐀋 𐀍 𐀎 𐀏 𐀐 𐀑 𐀒 𐀓 𐀔 𐀕 𐀖 𐀗 𐀘 𐀙 𐀚 𐀛 𐀜 𐀝 𐀞 𐀟 𐀠 𐀡 𐀢 𐀣 𐀤 𐀥 𐀦 𐀨 𐀩 𐀪 𐀫 𐀬 𐀭 𐀮 𐀯 𐀰 𐀱 𐀲 𐀳 𐀴 𐀵 𐀶 𐀷 𐀸 𐀹 𐀺 𐀼 𐀽 𐀿 𐁀 𐁁 𐁂 𐁃 𐁄 𐁅 𐁆 𐁇 𐁈 𐁉 𐁊 𐁋 𐁌 𐁍 𐁐 𐁑 𐁒 𐁓 𐁔 𐁕 𐁖 𐁗 𐁘 𐁙 𐁚 𐁛 𐁜 𐁝 𐂀 𐂁 𐂂 𐂃 𐂄 𐂅 𐂆 𐂇 𐂈 𐂉 𐂊 𐂋 𐂌 𐂍 𐂎 𐂏 𐂐 𐂑 𐂒 𐂓 𐂔 𐂕 𐂖 𐂗 𐂘 𐂙 𐂚 𐂛 𐂜 𐂝 𐂞 𐂟 𐂠 𐂡 𐂢 𐂣 𐂤 𐂥 𐂦 𐂧 𐂨 𐂩 𐂪 𐂫 𐂬 𐂭 𐂮 𐂯 𐂰 𐂱 𐂲 𐂳 𐂴 𐂵 𐂶 𐂷 𐂸 𐂹 𐂺 𐂻 𐂼 𐂽 𐂾 𐂿 𐃀 𐃁 𐃂 𐃃 𐃄 𐃅 𐃆 𐃇 𐃈 𐃉 𐃊 𐃋 𐃌 𐃍 𐃎 𐃏 𐃐 𐃑 𐃒 𐃓 𐃔 𐃕 𐃖 𐃗 𐃘 𐃙 𐃚 𐃛 𐃜 𐃝 𐃞 𐃟 𐃠 𐃡 𐃢 𐃣 𐃤 𐃥 𐃦 𐃧 𐃨 𐃩 𐃪 𐃫 𐃬 𐃭 𐃮 𐃯 𐃰 𐃱 𐃲 𐃳 𐃴 𐃵 𐃶 𐃷 𐃸 𐃹 𐃺

whompem toppem

subees dubes

its liek that goddamn movie in the goddamn stadium and some satellite or something

loltokyo did explode the day manknet became self aware!

any recommendations?

heres ur trak
youtu.be/gPHUuhINGBo

␀ ␁ ␂ ␃ ␄ ␅ ␆ ␇ ␈ ␉ ␊ ␋ ␌ ␍ ␎ ␏ ␐ ␑ ␒ ␓ ␔ ␕ ␖ ␗ ␘ ␙ ␚ ␛ ␜ ␝ ␞ ␟ ␠ ␡

there something so funny that people will take the joke seriously

MONKEY MAN???

༗༗༗

mankira????

MONKEY MAN???

Shit Stank M'Kak Brand Kit includes Shit Stank Satchels for Genuine Shit Stank

Sweaty Monkey Barrel Brand Kit includes Miniature Sweating Barrels + Poop-Divots as found at the Rogue Monkey Tribe Encampment Outskirts that Said Monkeys Superstitiously Suspected of Causing the Barrels to Sweat in the Way they Were Known To sAAAAAAAAAAAAAge

botched it

jokes on u :}}}}} old post :)))))
triple ###whomptop multiplier bonus :}

ok good job you botched the same post twice

jokes on u :))))) first one didnt have the sage in it :}}}}}
boo-hoo-HOOM, dude! ###chromepieced

you think that was the main problem with that post? ye i bet you think that.

well the original ended in a preposition, so the sage could easily confuse matters, appearing as part of the sentence. other'n that, no, perfectly logically consistent & steeped in manklore ###domepiece

~chest beatem mountaintoppe

roarin' waters #chromedome #fairgame #manklore #ollyollyoxenfree

s-sAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGe

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (210x118, 5K)

I'm not saying this is a bad idea, as it may end up helping those who need it, but the Monkeys are clearly at risk. And I mean, who would not be? A group who don't even understand what they're looking at?

i am mank?

[SUCKS] [SUCKS!] [STUCK ON THE POOP] [STUNTS] [TASTE] [TOTAL SUCK] [TOTAL LITERATURE INSPECTION] [TOTAL MULTIMARCADE] [TRAP] [TRAP!].

thats me
hey anyone ever imagine what they're currently doing and then imagine its a monkey doing it instead
that way i realize i too am merely an ape

shudlee boop boo woodlee diddlee ooh zeen

this isn't true but i'm going to make it true now

mank doesn't believe in coincidences
so am i mank?

I'm Mank.

Can I trust you?

Fuck no.

then i continue my endless journey through the jungle

Good luck, it's a jungle out there.

we're all monkeys in a jungle if you think about it

It's like a jungle sometimes, it makes me wonder

i get lost out here

ninja aerobics

jungle is a funny word

bogus nigger thread

My mind was a jungle once. I miss those days.

The jungle will kill you in many different ways

monkey man story story monkey man

i'm living in one
the guy writing it is a real piece of shit

Ima spectral leviathan bigger than cats on spaghetti ropes
devil cabbage twice over no half baked retard mossburg gripped tighter than asses in lockup
niggas step up can't best me tryhard bitch get knocked down harder
this is my jungle bow down fuck outta my town
-mank

more jokes please monkey man :]

What's the difference between me and a dead person

Nothing soon

There used to be this commercial on tv when I was around 13 that was for a clothing store. and the comercial used Jimi Hendrix's "Purple Haze", because they sold like tye-dye and hippy shit (this was during that hilarious 60's retro phase that happened in the 90's) so for me the beginning of Purple Haze is forever associated with a dumb commercial.

And that's why I need to die

almost got butt naked because why would i be allowed to wear clothes

fucked my own ass because who cares anymore

Miniature Monkey Sweating Barrels

Death Egg Shopping at Maybell’s Menagerie

MenAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgerie

Attached: spikeman-says.png (1000x1000, 142K)

Your concern is

none, good DAY SIR

brbr killing slef

who is slef and what did he do to you?

yoooo i've never gotten to see pure, unadulterated autism on this board quite like this thread before.
nice.

𐀢acaco

pappy van poodle

so this is the first time you've been on this board

O M G! Monkey Mank really closed human/ He can grooming to human well

Attached: BirdEat.jpg (1024x768, 118K)

Shit dunkets.

shut uuu UUU UU UU U UU UU U U P

bits of monkey nonsense

Miniature Monkey Sweating Barrels

One of my all-time favorite designs is the miniature monkey-sweating barrel that is made for our expert mankroasters. The monkey, who is always up to something, is up to 4 inches long with a removable rubber butt. The rubber butt goes on top of the monkey's posterior making this barrel available for about $35. You can also get these barrels from our web site for only $30. (To view our selection of large barrel kits that include a small rubber butt, click here.) These barrels require assembly, and there is usually a fee.

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

The Monkey Sweating Barrel

The Monkey Sweating Barrel pictured to the left has a rubber butt that sits on top of themonkey's posterior. This butt gives the monkey greater stability with a more stable back. The monkey's tail is slightly shorter than average and they stand out more from the rest of the monkey population. The Monkey Sweating Barrel is an 48 inch barrel with five small sweat holes. The Monkey Sweating Barrel should have enough room for a Monkey to stand up with their arms extended.The Monkey Sweating Barrel has a long handle for easy transport. They can be stored, thrown in a sweat box and left to condensate. Monkey Sweating Barrel is not only extremely stable, but it also allows the monkey to drink while sweating.

Boopsy Tatters.

Specially designed Sweat-Monkey.
This Monkey is in fact an abnormal type of monkey. A monkey that produces a LOT ofsweat and has pourous skin that does not clog easily.

Specially designed Sweat-Monkey.
This Monkey is in fact an abnormal type of monkey. A monkey that produces a LOT of sweat and has pourous skin that does not clog easily.

das a lotta monkey shit

i wish to protect my hard earned monky sweat produce from the monky sweat goblins

youtu.be/wrxxfrzJY6k

MONKEY: the first movie coming to a theatre not near you

Today's going to be the day.
Jail's gonna suck.

can some one stop giving this homeless negro a microphone and just release the fuckin be-he-heats without his low iq mumblings!!!!! fuckin runt of the litter lookin ass should be fiendin on the c train or skid row for cracc-rocc lookin ass

bye mowgli

He was beating his own ass at 12 and had his own fortune 500 company

i hope it does better than mank key, the old hollywood version from 1951

Why can't Hollywood think of an original idea anymore

nice dubs fam

Your fortune: Average Luck

monkey loookin at everything BUT me now.... damn

i still only have eyes for you

yo-hh-hhey ur eyes are like blueberries can i
can i have some

no i need them to see
for now

We don't need eyes where we're going

Attached: sammy.jpg (919x900, 325K)

juicy middle nose part so juicy so difernt color holding in all monkey juices musty pungent middle monkey face wow

juicy nose monkey wanna squeeze juicy monkey nose

fat sexy nose area so full of juices to squeeze out and lap up! fuck yes!

pink floyd's the wall but unironically

Attached: 1556069093297.jpg (703x920, 66K)

good movie i watched it

cannot get over juicy monkey upper lip!!!!! what the fAAAAAck

a mank like this is prime sweat barrel material

dude who ever the fuck drew this monkey and made his upper lip so utterly moist and pungent i fucking love u dog. that was so fuckin smart and conveys such a specific vibe. how the fuck did you know to do that dude? did you use a reference bro? lol i absolutely love this fat fucking puffy upper lipped juicy nose monkey!

i based it on how real monkys & apes with such stand out nasal and mid-face features seem so flushed & fleshed in that area sometimes but exaggerated

mid face of monky always stand out

Attached: 600px-Chimpanzee-Head.jpg (336x336, 23K)

Attached: s986609360630955459_p4_i1_w400.jpeg.jpg (400x205, 15K)

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000184238100_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqfp9.jpg (480x480, 89K)

Attached: 9b4ed9feecea90ac1b43e2dcf3a85806.jpg (600x800, 82K)

Attached: mandrill.jpg (1000x1000, 273K)

Noble Monkey

Hey fella
what'cha lookin at?

wana touch those sacks wanna touch em

mm moist monkey sacks for caressing

not moist

a moist upper lip area is sign of a healthy moker

fresh 4 squeezing

harvesting all sorts of skin and sack oils

squeeze my dick

not moist not moist not moist

HAHAH A*H AHH*A*H A*HAH*H**HA H*HA**HA*H*H A*H*A *HH* AH*H*A EUGHH RARAOUGEH NRAOURAUOGHE EURAOURAUGHE

i have a truly marvellous subplot that this textbox is too small to contain

sweet smell of honey emanating from his nasal pouches o sweet philtrum pochettes~

e-mail it to me

.........................WAIT WHAT
u fucken , u funny bro u make the grade bro u are more appreciated than the occasionally funny spiteposter that has since let his spiteposting tendencies get out of hand, ppreci8 u bro u make the grade big time bro

Attached: soda.png (1000x1000, 455K)

this guy is like the first man on the moon

spongey monkey nose so potent, so taking in every bit of mousiture, moustiure turn to oil, oil turn turn to sweat, oils and sweats harvested for sweat barrel and loving every minute of it, fully permanent ham and bologna upper lip permanent bologna head forever barrel contained with chips and cheese and loving it

>chips and cheese
dank

no, NO , NO , NO ,SAAAAAAAAAGE

SAAAAAAAAAAAAGE doesnt matter who CAAARES shut UUUP mnkeys CANCELLLEDDDDDDD BYEEEEEEEEEEEE BYE YBYEEEEE sAAAAAAAAAAAAAAge SAAAAAAge not that cool not that cool so what so what fuck yo OO OO O O Ou S OaURUOARAGEh mraourgehar

its an honor mister preh-he-hje-h-e--hahahhAHAHH*A*H*AH*A*HH*AH**HAH*AH*H*A*HGAH*sident oh man

'tskinda funny cause this munhi looks a lil lich the new president... , ,, , by comparsino n .. . hah h

racist

kinda funny how like,,,,, the titles kinda ...... prophetic...... in a way...... as well . .

BOHOHOHO-ring, all subplots sunsetted henceforth and monkey cancelled until further notice

it was a self-fulfilling prophecy

everything has a common ancestor, all organisms on earth came from the same thing
it seems like you don't really understand evolution though

monkey cover up?

probably just banned, mods don't like it when you threaten violence

Monking manking man please bump the macao thread with funny monkey man contribution plss

Pls monkey man the macaocao thread pls say something funny in it :) & bump thank u

o O oooo o o o o o o o o oh my tears 2 my eyes

i have a truly marvellous subplot that can only be expressed with interpretive dancing and the wind from a monkey swinging on a tree twisting and turning a pile of sand over many years

yeah sure you do bud

n- HOL- NO y- y- oU- no- wai- liste- aight fuk u

Yeah sire post a picture of your dreg heap

le fuck you face

fuck you? fuck me

cade still sticc :} massive success :)))))))

fully delitized permanent living bologna nose and loving every minute of it

do you like cats?

y---------yeah why WHY WHY WHY HW YHW YHWY HWY HWY HWYH WYH HW WH YHW

Attached: 127_JaYf2cb.jpg (2528x1766, 845K)

got so many dope ass cousins
dogs have ????? hyenas ???? wolves ????? booo-riiing
cats u got ... fuckin LEOPARDS, CHEETAHS, LIONS, TIGERS, JAGUARS, COUGARS .. fuckin ba-ha-ha-had ah-hah-hah-haaaass

i thought you didn't believe in biology

y------you mean evolution? wat? WAT
'tsjust... like i said, i have heard it is not a perfect theory, and it is difficult for me to imagine all species becoming what they are today just given enough time. but then sometimes it IS imaginable... like i tried looking up human & ant's common ancestor last night, and i ... i couldn't find anything. they just "DON'T KNOW". shrugshouldered & totally clueless. so yea that's all im just not completely SOLD. i sure would love to read the most ROBUST arguments for it though because it is fascinating. not a skeptic not a true believer just... AGNOSTIC (nonreligious context) because i have not read the full arguments.

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE
LIBELLLLLL

it baffles me that some first world countries do so little to teach basic science in schools. anyway it's easy to find a place to read about evolution online.
but for real how do you even expect people to just randomly dig up a fossil and go "oh this is clearly the last common ancestor for ants and humans". you need to go back to the point before insect and mammals split apart and then find the latest of those fossils. obviously it's unlikely that we will ever find a perfect fossil of that exact last species that existed before those groups diverged.

evolution is a pretty sound theory on the same level as gravity and relativity i think.

LIBEL LIBEL LIBEL MODS MODS MODS

Attached: 152_FxFPnvX.jpg (3370x2354, 314K)

yea i mean i certainly learned about it and i understand the very CORE concept of it, probly bout as much as YOU fuckin do, i just, i seek DEEPER knowledge. i seek a DEEPER, WIDER knowledge on the subject. archaeology is a fuckin chore and a half no doubt, not surprising to see that we don't collectively know those things yet, but it always IRKS me when the knowledge isnt there

now, i have this FREN, who was partly homeschooled by religious parents, and i said something that assumed the veracity of evolution, and he sorta.... hesitated on it.... & i was like wait wat u dont believe in evolution? & he squirmed a lil & was kinda like "idkkkk maaaaan i was told one thing and then i go out in the world & it keeps KICKEN me in the *ss tellin me another thing" & i-hi-hi was just like woooOooOooOow. so im not that level i just seek deeper knowledge :} lifelong learner b*tch

pretty sound, he thinks. top scientific theories, RANKED! by shit drawed ape face maker. volume two. fuck UU U U UU U U UU

evolution is a pretty simple concept to understand, given the fact that it has been occurring for billions of years. evolution of some species occurs within the same day. it's just genetic variances that occur when an organism reproduces. it's hard to see in humans because we prefer a homogenized society and we discard drastic variances as disabled or disfigured. in the animal kingdom some animals don't really evolve past a certain point because they become as biologically efficient as their form will allow and any variances would probably be a step backwards. survival of the fittest ensures that animal populations keep certain traits throughout generations of reproduction. however certainly there are examples of animal species evolving during our lifetime. people that deny that shit are profoundly stupid and unaware.

>it's hard to see in humans because we prefer a homogenized society and we discard drastic variances as disabled or disfigured.
more like society stops the survival of the fittest paradigm as pretty much anyone can survive and reproduce so no single feature is being selected for

im hoping we'll boomerang evolve back into monkeys with dope ass gull and nasal saccs super dope why cant i have one

sacc envy

wind sacc eugenics programmes

same day? our lifetime? u sure? where does this claim come from?
im reminded of this DOG i saw the other day
so if it really was to the DOG species' advantage to look & operate like this instead... this DOG & the other 15 in the world with this same disease would just be very successful in passing their genes, forever changing the face of the species? is that what you mean by 'within the same day'? some freak genetic mishap takes the species by storm? something is born that drastically varies from the other members of its species and so that's the spark of evolution if it turns out to their advantage? cause i could see that really JUMP-STARTING things rather than some relatively minute trait like fur-tufts on ear-tips slowly working their way into the picture. which apparently also happened. but not as obvious of an example as this....

Attached: quasidog.jpg (469x321, 36K)

beautiful creature...

keep readin the op filename as the vocals in the rocky theme.
al-ways look-ing noooooooooow. . . .

>same day?
insect species, multi-cellular organisms
>our lifetime?
animal species all over the planet are adapting and evolving to deal with human society and what it's doing to the earth, and they're doing it much faster than us

>animal species all over the planet are adapting and evolving to deal with human society and what it's doing to the earth
in this same regard, a lot of species are dying out because they can't adapt or evolve
but that's just how shit goes
dinosaurs don't exist anymore, and that wasn't our fault

yeh. so u said same day implying that some species have a very short lifespan and are regenerating quickly and pushing evolution along... tru.... tru no dout.,,... story chex out....

yeah exactly

now: monkey lips not moist

well , yea. yea sure. yea fine sure. yea i knoAoAoAoAoAow. i can't imagine that's happening fast enough to successfully deal with huamn impacc on earth tho .. . ..

is sooooo funney how u dont want the monkey lip to be juicy oiley moist :}}}}}

i suppose SUPERBUGS are a good example of how it could..... yea. yea hey the CELLULAR LEVEL really makes it EASIER to IMAGINE. thanks, Mister McCankerSore Mane!

no no you got it all wrong hyenas are cat cousins

dogs got seals, racoons, tanukis, bears, weasels, skunks...

rare footage of DRY lip monkey stealing robot
youtube.com/watch?v=NjG34Vysszo

>tanukis
TANUKIS OMGGGGGGGG :3

Attached: tanuki.jpg (1200x900, 230K)

lil loreboys

made_no_bones have_a_seat hang_ten take_a_spin

h-HEY YEAH! YEAH that makes SENSE! ay fAcking lAv scAyAAAAAnce

Monkey Cracks Nut - what could go wrong?

stupit toetoise ! ! ! he aint lookin at anything ! !

loAOoAOoAoAOoAoAOAOoaolAA A A AHA HAH HA H AHAH HA

youtube.com/watch?v=ONheIhai9Rk
this is the one that really gets me
am facking crayaaang etc

gonna allow my monkeys to crack nuts while in their sweat barrels in order 2 add a nutty aroma to the sweat

"bdoYYYYYY bvaffeled at how pPL dont kNO! I KNO!"
i know TOOOOOOO shut UUUUUUUp ur DUUUUUUUUUM fuck YUO OO OO OOU FUCK I U UUOY OY OO OOO UA:B FYACK U FKC OU OO O OO O U

you like this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=U2lSZPTa3ho

wanna rub those lips like a magic lamp watch the oil come out

I wanted to do a critical analysis of one of the most underrated s4s memes, "Introducing" .
Why is it underrated? There is so much here to discuss, but let's go through the basics.

1. The Title:
The name of this meme is "Introducing" . This serves two purposes. On the surface, it suggests that the meme is being presented as something new.
The second purpose of the title is meta. Because the title of the meme itself is "Introducing", we are constantly subjected to an introduction every time it is posted. Yet with repetition, we are left wondering, "Have we been introduced yet? What is this asshole waiting for? Is THIS the meme that is being introduced?" But the meta part here is that the title is a satire of the way in which people present their new memes. It is as if, by saying that we "introduce" memes, we are thus showing them off, or something along those lines. But memes are special because of their repetition, and no one really remembers where they begin. Something memorable doesn't need a fancy introduction, it merely needs to be served straight up, over and over again like we're dogs waiting for our lamb and beef. The "Introducing" meme makes this point clear, while also poking fun at the people who think good memes need introduction.

2: The Image
Once again, there is a dual purpose here. Yes, it is a monkey who appears to be saying "introducing" as we might read from the shape of his/her lips.
However, there is also some doubt as to whether or not this is really the case. Monkeys cannot talk. So is the monkey the meme? Is someone introducing the monkey, rather than it being the monkey introducing someone/thing else? There is no clear answer here.

3. The Message
Ultimately, the message is unclear. And Introducing proves that this is just AOk. It proves that meme-making is at its heart a simple endeavor, and we should all just have fun with it, rather than try to create the next big thing.

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

shut the fUCK UUUUUUUP it's SHITTTTTT this is SHITTTTTTTT , so much fucking chaff here, so much fucking unnecessary bullshit here, fucking tRAAAAAAAAAsh

thats how i got my dog

such fucking absolute shit and literally only re-posted because i reacted to it in the way i did, fuckin level one spite postin ass , level ZERO, spite post training wheel bitch

monkey man please say something else in macao thread like u did with sweet peaches and pineapples of valley :}}}}} thank u

we all know if yiu wanted it to stop you would not reply to it.. u like it gotcha

ok sweet peach

nnnnnnnneh., neh no, nope :}}}} nope nope nope
just easy pickins
edging Soda the Monkey closer to death :}

>edging
lol

that neh sure come out of your mouth slow and reluctantly :]

fucking do it then dude. DO it then

AHHAHA H*H* AH*A H*A *H%H*H*TA#% *H@ H**HA@ H*A@H* AH* H*A *HA *HA H*AH* H*A *HA *HA H*H*A
jus cause uh,,,,,, ...... jus cauuuuuse.... ~pentappe~ nah.. nah no was just thingken how i wanted to express how it wasn't true. "easy pickins". i hate it i loathe it i hate how dumb shit bag fag puts fortune too every time, since july of last year, fucking fortune fag, always u, always this one guy, spite poster extraordinaire, ull never stacc up 2 windsor get chrometopped

golber mack

windsaur cam back i miss u my love

s'nigga makin' me edit a research paper for free
the things i do for a continued existence

storytiem :}

no :]

later, i got work to do

LOL

now what are you 'posed to say on the end of monkey? i don't know! yeh! Woo! yeh!

nothin' to say, let the monkey lie there and slowly die in peace, he's been through enough

u thought it was over.. U THOUGHT MONKEY WAS OVER.. aAAH
WE TRICKED U
WE TRICKED YOU

monkey gettin' tricked 24 hours a day seven days a week
they love to play their tricks on the monkey

copyerrrrrr, my patented negro laff, copyer

youtube.com/watch?v=Co0iLdfUogk&t=96

well i was copying lyrics so YEP u got me U GOT ME damn

wh........ well yeah i KNOW i KNOW that jam VERY WELL, hence i identified it as a BLACC MAN LAFF, i KNOW THE SOOOOOONG I FUCKING KNO O O OO O OO O OW URARUAOARUGHE

who am i copying mr chortling black man or the patent holder i dont eenven know anymore crazyworld

hah tru. when it comes down to it i just wanted to acknowledge that i tried to encapsulate that particular laugh fairly recently. x-posed....

you're copying sparkles, at all times, because he invented everything
he's like the architect in the matrix

yea...... yea this digs deep into the nerosis happening here.. this is in some way the ultimate realization of my outta-the-blue habit of citing every time i did something remotely similar & sufficiently novel to mention..... d*mn......cruxxed me...

self aware bt*ch :} ego death creation :]]]] doesnt count
june 1 sucka

easy spitepost spinkles would never admit to this

double chromedome all the way !!!! LOL bonus chromedoming in the meanwhile ! #skullcap

ego death shattering expectations once again . . .

what are your thoughts on golddoming

Attached: hashtag golddomed.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

self defence tutorial : how to pull off a chromedome transition into whomptop sheryuken combo

youtube.com/watch?v=4j_cOsgRY7w

checked

eight of these posts were mine

got you beat 9 0f em were mine haha yes 9

sweaty gorilla zone

well hopefully that paper gets published, i did what i could

well hopefully that pager gets polished, i did what i could

well hopefully that pancake gets demolished, i bit what i could

i was joking it was 10

i made 111 posts in this thread

i made 36

and that post was 37