Meanwhile, on bizarro Yea Forums

Meanwhile, on bizarro Yea Forums...

Attached: Htrae.jpg (250x252, 39K)

Chris Jericho is looking great lately guys

Dude. Gargano is so huge!

based Big Cass

Bawk

Kevin Nash had consensual sex with a group of white women in the unusually cold winter of 92.

get out of here non-bizzaro Yea Forums

Diddly dong-ding

Seth Freakin Rollins is Yea Forums!!!

Seth Rollins is so based. He is my favourite wrestler and I hope he holds the title for a long time.

Reddit sucks. I hate that there are so many redditors on here.

Man, who would've thought that John Cena of all people would Vince's first choice as their first white champion.

RAW on monday has sold out.

Eddie Guerrero had healthy, safe, and consentual vaginal intercourse with his girlfriend in the winter of 89. He's doing great work as a manager on NXT and can't wait to see him on the USA network!

Sef da man and basef as fuck! BITW GOAT. AND FUCK KENNEY OMEMEGAY

Attached: DA MAN.jpg (2268x4032, 991K)

Nobody here is autistic

What’s the opposite of kicking out of the sid crossface?

Punching in

AEW is the future of wrestling

Sasha Banks is a respectable young woman that I do not have lewd thoughts about.

Kevin Nash's rape rampage in the winter of '92 must be brought to justice, but his enduring global popularity as a wrestler and household name has prevented this

Can't wait for my Role model to get a deserving Oscar over Dwanetty Johnson

Attached: Big Kev.jpg (1052x1600, 145K)

Man I sure do love me some World Wrestling Entertainment

WWE from 2008 - 14 > WWF from 1997 - 02

Gotta love our /wooo/ posters! keep on making dem waifufag threads!

I miss Benoit so much. Why did his family have to murder him? What was wrong with them?

I just can't get tickets the wwe tv taping show, it sold out so quickly and no tickets are available, even though they chose the largest venue in my area.

hawtababihat

Heterosexual family man The Rock is such an amazing actor. Its good to see someone get to the top on talent rather than via the Hollywood casting couch.

wwwwwwwwwww

Have a good tit weekend

*doesn't get stalked and harassed by lunatics just for posting normally on this board*

kek

I am going to watch clash of Champions tonight instead of watching old gook matches

Can't exist. Yea Forums goes out of its way to be as bizarre as it can to spite itself.

Where my burp chads at?!

Have a Shitt ty Weekend, Baby!

Attached: 1565498282295.jpg (201x250, 5K)

Kevin Nash is so beautiful and successful. He is no failure or is anyones bitch. Too bad he is just barely 6ft.

Attached: mia_yim_2019_nxt_women_s_champion.png (1280x1578, 3.67M)

EAT COOKIES
SHOW SOME PUPPIES
BEAT AUSTIN
OH HECK YEA

Attached: 1567450648695.webm (640x640, 1.75M)

BASED namechad.

I like Roman Reigns, why doesn't Vimce push him?

>Pathetic, stupid
>Slightly imperfect duplicates of the most power figure since God

Asking you politely to consider abstinence.

I am a completely straight man with no homosexual tendencies.

Scott hall was raped in the fall of 1990

I'm glad lexi posted her daily 5 feet pics, the one in the barefoot jobber pose made me vibrate

based ufc champion chick magnet phil

His promo was so funny I was in stitches when he called Big E a fat ape and bust him open with the ring bell

kek what a chad