Could CM Punk beat an average man off the street?

Could CM Punk beat an average man off the street?

Attached: rs-cm-punk-e9804cf3-ac74-4f34-9963-afa5138d24bf.jpg (1500x1000, 996K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-lwMIiaij8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he already tried and failed

Attached: third place out of three.jpg (1080x1625, 275K)

Wait what was this?

It was a local BJJ tournament.

And he lost? How?

well he won 3rd

Top 3 is an honor and a bronze medal in the olympics. We should celebrate his VICTORY with a box of wheaties.

There were only 3 guys, he lost both his matches.

So he got a pity third place prize? Is that why he looks JUST? Also how come MMA training didn't help?

He was in the men's seniors blue belt under 199lbs category with two others so he gets top 3 by just showing up.

Attached: 1568571789495.jpg (1080x1094, 140K)

I remember there being a scorecard with the results on it but can't find it.
I know he got shutout by the black dude. Think he might've recorded a single stat against the other guy.

Sure

Attached: champions.png (815x1086, 1.84M)

No

He looks so proud

i kicked his ass two years ago at Pizza Hut when he cut in front of me after saying "hey, I was in the UFC"
so the answer is a clear no from me but i'm a Blisschad

Attached: 1503715493380.png (1848x1036, 3.15M)

Attached: simp.png (1000x897, 1.06M)

>CM Phil has a blue belt in BJJ

Proving that no style is immune from McDojo bullshido after all.

stop being a zoomer fuck, BJJ was the like the first thing that got McDojo'd after Royce Gracie won the first few UFC tournaments

-t. Seething 12th degree black belt in taekwondo

Unironically yes, if they are of equal or lesser height. Does that mean I have to respect him? No.

No

KWAB

Lurk moar you god damn faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=z-lwMIiaij8
Would CM Punk beat a generic elderly man off the street?
Not a chance.

kek didn't notice UFC slippers before.

CM Phil would get his ass kicked by the average high school student, who also happens to be more mature than him.

welcome to asp newfriend

>cold sore
he got herpes from.cleaning up AJ after she got filled with nigger semen

>ufc slippers
what a fucking mark lmao

Not taking up for Punk but dude got into a very physical sport by the ripe ol’ age of 38. Years of concussions, injuries ruined any chance he had of success.

That said it’s great watching this mark eat humble pie. He bought into his own hype and let his fan base work him into a shoot and legit thought he was going to be the next Brock Lesnar. KWAB.

Attached: 44654F0B-CB88-4364-AE46-DD4822137320.png (750x1334, 1.36M)

Yes. He could beat up all asp posters.

KEK absolutely not

>Not taking up for Punk but dude got into a very physical sport by the ripe ol’ age of 38
pretty much this, combination of age and his lack of experience pretty much assured that nothing he could have done would have prepared him barring 2-3 years of amateur fights (like he should have)

Punk got beat up Teddy Hart in 2003. He's soft as shite and was never an athlete. Punk is biggest laughing stock in UFC history.

I don't even think he could beat a cold in winter.

My granny could beat up Punk, and she's dead!

Attached: 1060089-owyn.jpg (320x320, 12K)

No, but he could beat off a random man on the streets.

Attached: E6BB01B3-7DBD-4F68-809F-B5A11333282E.jpg (403x404, 14K)

at gettin that guap? yea.

F

It's been 5 and a half years
Let him go.

Non sarcastically, it might be a dice roll. Punk is a millionaire who was able to train at any elite camp as a full-time job for years with no worries, and got smoked by literal hobbyists. This man also managed to whiff an uppercut on a STATIONARY TRAINING DUMMY.

This guy is just not meant to be a fighter of any kind.

I mean, I know this isn't some sort of crazy pro event, but he ven got a break inbetween his matches unlike the other two. Jesus Christ.