LMFAO

LMFAO
fucking marks crying over this fake fighting bullshit

Attached: lmfao.jpg (975x588, 116K)

I don't really know how that moment caused Dave to cry considering Cody at the time was playing, and still plays, the role of smarmy heel.

He knew his bank account was getting a fat deposit.

>painting a picture with 5 snowflakes as if it means anything
>people crying over gay playfighting
>shitty playfighting
State of it all

This moment ruined the match. Made no sense

>tears all over their faces

Attached: Yikes.png (1000x808, 404K)

Haha fucking losers enjoying things they like. Based boys like me go on Yea Forums and make fun of losers like them and watch stuff to hate it. Get on my Chad-level, marks.

is also a work, because Cody and Dustin are not in great terms

>Haha fucking losers enjoying things they like. Based boys like me go on Yea Forums and make fun of losers like them and watch stuff to hate it. Get on my Chad-level, marks.

Attached: 1560871652211.png (344x4993, 298K)

>crying over something so unorganic and forced just to pander to smarks
pro wrestling will never recapture such moments genuinely

If I was at a show and saw someone crying, I'd stab them to death, give them something real to cry about.

OP BTFU. Chad level wrecked.

Attached: 1568264817293.jpg (297x170, 9K)

>you have to cry to enjoy things
Crying over entertainment mediums is pathetic.

Good lord. What a fucking MARK. This """man""" is almost 60 years old.

Attached: 5384499f445af67c9c793226d9f876c76f42798a_00.gif (267x200, 2.16M)

Last time Dave cried was when WWE fed him false info and he reported it lmao

Is it? Why is that?

care to extrapolate?

Because it's indicative of mental fragility to become so emotionally effected by fiction, let alone low-tier, low-brow fiction like wrestling.

So this is the messiah of marks, uh?

yeah its embarrassing how Russo is almost 60 and crying for bits on Twitch

based russo working the smarks into a seethe 24/7

For thousands of years people have been crying because of some sort of entertainment. That is what artists want you to do when they create medium that is designed for that kind of reaction.
So are you telling me you are some kind of evolved human that is immune to such things?
Or is it some kind of deficiency on your part?

kys milhouse

why ya cryin' Mark?

Seriously why are Cody and Dustin not on great terms? Dustin would be in his trailer park smoking crack without AEW

>For thousands of years people have been crying because of some sort of entertainment. That is what artists want you to do when they create medium that is designed for that kind of reaction.
And for thousands of years they've been laughed at by people capable of enjoying said entertainment without showing weakness.
>artists
>pro wrestlers
>pro wrestling being a medium even worthy of evoking any emotional reaction beyond "yay" or "boo" to begin with
Yikes!
More evolved than AEW fans.

So when was the last time WWE elicited an emotional response from you other than annoyance, frustration or disgust?

Bryan's retirement?

>And for thousands of years they've been laughed at by people capable of enjoying said entertainment without showing weakness.
Are you sure that's how it goes? Cause I enjoy being moved by entertainment medium.
>>pro wrestling being a medium even worthy of evoking any emotional reaction beyond "yay" or "boo" to begin with
If the story is told well, it can do more than just that.... but why should I even try, you are very hard manly man and enjoy doing manly strong things with your manly strong man friends and you go every night to your very womanly wife and fuck her as every red blooded manly man should.

>Are you sure that's how it goes? Cause I enjoy being moved by entertainment medium.
Oh noooonono this nigga cries at wrestling
>If the story is told well, it can do more than just that
>wrestling
>story told well

Attached: lol2.png (596x699, 372K)

>Oh noooonono this nigga cries at wrestling
Yes. And?

Goldust had a comfy producer job helping the women’s wrestlers. Cody made him quit it to go to aew

>Yes.
Crying at actual mediums that can produce actual kino is cringe enough but wrestling?
KWAB

Attached: top speed top lel.jpg (575x612, 66K)

"There was a sign-up sheet and I was like fuck it and put myself down for a tag match. I need my brother for this super important match!"

Imagine being cucked enough to think this story was not stupid.

>anime poster
>calling anyone a bitch
oh no no no no he has no self-awareness!

ya ding-dong diddly cry about anime?

Attached: laughing annie may slut dot avi.png (468x572, 300K)

yeah I bet Goldy was in heaven perving up on the divashits

I am pretty safe about who I am as a man. I am pretty sure I don't need to try to pretend I am something I am not. And I certainly do not need to impress anyone.
By the way. Are you manly man who does manly man things with his manly man friends and who then goes back home to his wife and fucks her like any redblooded manly man would?

>I am pretty safe about who I am as a man. I am pretty sure I don't need to try to pretend I am something I am not. And I certainly do not need to impress anyone.
>By the way. Are you manly man who does manly man things with his manly man friends and who then goes back home to his wife and fucks her like any redblooded manly man would?

You don't sound secure

Attached: smugplate.jpg (232x270, 23K)

>I am pretty safe about who I am
>let me write long-winded defensive post while I attempt to parody you
typing through tears but unironically

No. I’m honestly too emotionally repressed to cry over anything that isn’t familial death, so I kind of wish I could, but no.

No, just trying to get you to answer my question.

Based animechads drawing out and exposing the redditors

That's sad but at least it means you aren't a simp

ya simpin?

Attached: geheh.jpg (500x281, 18K)

Back to your containment board weeb