Something ryder will never experience

something ryder will never experience

Attached: 1568557174527.jpg (800x450, 67K)

Attached: 1568333707780.gif (344x240, 1.86M)

Guys who could never be THE guy no matter how hard creative tried to push them

Attached: 1200px-448Lucario.png (1200x1200, 489K)

HE FUCKING DID HOLY SHIT

>being a pokesimp
MMMMMMMMmmmmmm that will be 20 pure stikes and a bottle of jack

Attached: badd ass.jpg (494x684, 105K)

Ash is more Hirooki Goto
>career peaked with some ultimately irrelevant tournament win (2008 G1/Battle Frontier & Orange Islands)
>childhood friend retired from the sport (Shibata/Gary Oak)
>ultimately acts as a jobber to the stars
>suffered a crippling loss to make a blond(e) haired ace look strong (2014 New Beginning/vs Tobias who would ultimately lose to Cynthia)

Attached: 1553962032558.jpg (245x314, 15K)

Anti dimes piece of shit anime. Games draw. Pokemon still faggot tier.

Attached: 1564781016080.png (339x472, 227K)

This is like if a wrestler had a storyline about always coming up short to win the world title, then he goes to ROH and wins their world title.

The first ROH world champ

Gayninja.

Ash is Hirooki Gooko because they're both gooks, lmao.

That art style is heinous

This is the equivalent of being a midcarder, failing to win the world championship belt multiple times at mania, then giving up and going to TNA to win a belt and putting yourself on the same rank

I can't believe they signed this guy on AEW

Literally ruining wrestling.

Attached: 287[1].png (475x475, 97K)

I don't think Nyla will make enough of an impact in wrestling to do much to ruin it.

kek, based spic.

*Is the Stone Cold of the franchise in your path*

Attached: Charizard_SSBu.png (1500x1500, 1.06M)

Bubbly as FUCK

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-09-04-at-10.04.05-AM.png (980x653, 865K)

Damn, okada looks pretty fucking hot on that pic

yeah, the us title is more presitgious than the pity league.
I'm glad Ash Rollins era ia sbout to end before ratings go even lower than 2m

Who could possibly think this looks good?

He already did. Remember the Internet championship? That was a title created exclusively so he could win a title.

>"Well Dave, what did you think of the League?"
>"It uh...it was a uh League. I guess."
>"You guess...think that's how everyone felt. Ash won his first ever Pokemon League ladies and gentlemen! After 20+ years he won a League! For all that it's worth. He won a League so grand and pretegious...that one of the competitiors brought a single Magikarp. Like what the hell Dave?"
>"Yeah it was BAD I uh had to stop writing down my notes uh... I was so flabbergasted. Like how do you think your League can get...can uh get over with this kind of stuff."
>"IT CAN'T! That's why this league SUCKS! Look, other leagues had some REAL geek Jobbers, some that I'm pretty sure never saw a badge themselves either but A GUY WITH A SINGLE MAGIKARP!? COME ON WHAT IS THIS!? Don't even get me STARTED on Ash beating Hau."
>"Right!? Like I just uhhh really don't get how you can say your League has any kind of legitimacy at that point. It's like if you put local developmental talent into King of the uuhhh King of the Ring and expect people to take it seriously."
>"So Ash beats Gladion with...really who cares at this point? This League is a fucking joke! And guess what Dave? HE'S JUST GOING TO LOSE THE NEXT LEAGUE! Cause Ash certainly didn't get over, people are going to forget this in about 3 months when Galar starts up and Ash loses his first match, effectively making the person who beats him the new Alolan Champion."
>"Yeah, they uhhh, they really booked him into a corner huh? He can't lose again because he has to try and make the uuhhh Alolan League Legitimate, but they're not going to have him win the next League because two league wins would make him come off too strong."
>"It's almost like having a kneejerk reaction to backlash for the call you shouldn't have made wasn't a good idea to begin with. Now Ash either loses and he comes off as a weak champ of a weak league or he just gets booked as a monster which I sincerely doubt is going to happen."
>"Yeaahhh it's uhhhh real bad."

Attached: download (1).jpg (224x225, 7K)

based Chadzard

>is literally the goat
>retires at the peak of his career
Holy fucking based. Gary knew creative was filled with retards.

Attached: Gary_Oak.png (220x225, 67K)