*waves goodbye to the crowd before he leaves to cum inside Alexa Bliss*

*waves goodbye to the crowd before he leaves to cum inside Alexa Bliss*

Attached: ECdKTjOU4AIqkyb.jpg (1200x675, 117K)

Fake news, Alexa is pure

>Also before being kept off TV for like a month now

That's not the alpha male Marcus Cor Von

>the months he vanished after the shakeup was entirely spent cumming inside Alexa
>vanished again to continuously cum inside her once more
How does she take it?

based manlet

they broke up months ago retard, keep coping

Nah they’re still together. His sister said so.

She has tattoos. Shes not pure.

>blisscel literally coping
>tells you to cope
LMAO

keep up the cope incels

COPE

>n-no you
cope

COPE

i never post in threads like this one or the women wrestler generals, because even though the sport and this board as a whole are kind of trashy, they're a fun kind of trashy, whereas these threads just ooze sleaziness and tbqh i feel if i ever started posting in them that i would be crossing the line from normal person who just enjoys shitposting to absolutely unsalvageable loser
so enjoy your sex jokes
i'll enjoy a career, an apartment and a loving family

>tripfag
kys

Then why are the living in two different places for the last year after living together for a couple of years

not a trip you ignorant newbie

I don't see what makes you think you know more than his sister.

>i never post in threads like this one or the women wrestler generals, because even though the sport and this board as a whole are kind of trashy, they're a fun kind of trashy, whereas these threads just ooze sleaziness and tbqh i feel if i ever started posting in them that i would be crossing the line from normal person who just enjoys shitposting to absolutely unsalvageable loser
>so enjoy your sex jokes
>i'll enjoy a career, an apartment and a loving family

Attached: 20190915_030838.jpg (431x509, 97K)

ummm 0kay? am i supposed to be impressed? good job outing yourself as a stalker creep anyway dude
bet it will get you lots of chicks

I guarantee you're a virgin

and i guarantee you're seething

>namefag
how is this better

Cope

Holy fuck Matt, are you that bored between your workouts and travelling to keep up the facade of your failed relationship to a bunch of people on an anime message board? Or is this something to convince Brennan Manny and Shane that you’re not jerking yourself into a pillowcase each night on the road?

Not seething enough to report people like you do

God I wish I was Alexa