Well I've only got 5 moves, motherfucker, so I'd like to get them all in...

>Well I've only got 5 moves, motherfucker, so I'd like to get them all in, and physically there is nothing you can do about it

Attached: Kevin_Nash_stat.png (320x728, 211K)

>I'd like to get them all in, and physically there is nothing you can do about it
words that play in his mind to this day

Just kick him in the shin and watch him crumble.

KWAGSB

Kek what a raped bitch

It just keeps happening, man.

I'm a Nashchad, but I did see a shoot where he was mad at The Rock for not letting him get all his moves in. I remember it almost verbatim:

>"I told the kid, just let me get my moves in and you can do whatever you want, I don't care. But he was like 'naw, I'll just hit you with the Rock Bottom and that's that'."

Based Rocky big leaguing Big Daddy Bitch Kevin Trash

Rocky was wrong to show disrespect to his elder who paved the way for him.

If you're takeaway is just a meme about Kevin Trash, then you truly are a zoomer and I will face you irl and teach you some respect. Where do you live?

Deadie Cuckerrero was forcibly pozzed in the summer of 89.

Attached: 89.webm (320x240, 694K)

You know where I live, user. I'm just a few doors down. Don't fight me yet though, your mom is sleeping and I don't wanna wake her with the spanking I'm gonna give you. Wait until after she cooks us breakfast tomorrow.
After all, you gotta respect your elders, son.

Attached: 1565831381432.gif (480x270, 2.79M)

>paved the way for him

lmao kevin nash did no such thing. dude almost bankrupted WWE and DID bankrupt WCW. Went to TNA and was a massive flop there as well. One of the shittiest wrestlers of all time.

the deadie poster is definitely a bot right? theres no fucking way someone will spend their whole life replying to nash threads with a deadie post

>Kevin Nash has the power to book whatever he wants
>he does this
What did Kevin "big sexy" mean by this?

Attached: 1567855295200.png (618x463, 373K)

Dwaynetty is still seething to this day

Attached: 1565536428872.png (849x365, 71K)

>posts anime

Go back Yea Forumsfaggot zoomer

He also spams images of Rikishi's ass like the faggot he is.

Most Deadie and Nash posts are made by the same person

Nash has one of the best, if not the best, sidewalk slams of all time.

and the worst powerbomb.

Attached: IMG-20190519-WA0005.jpg (720x1150, 132K)

The Rock made more money on the last Fast and Furious than Nash has made his entire life. LMAO