And the Michaels was?

And the Michaels was?

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Owen

Davy boy

Jimmy hart

The entire Hart dynasty are janneties to life. Not one dime to be found.

Shawn Michaels

Bret Hart was a draw and the best champion of the 90's in WWF

"You're not in my league, and you know what? Go fuck yourself as well". Bret is still seething over Hogan for that to this day, probably because it's true.

Based

Attached: JH.jpg (1500x2100, 346K)

Hogan's still the pussy. Hogan has one thing going for him and that's the dimes he has drawn. Biggest money maker for WWE after Bruno but that's the only thing where he really did shine out (and also probably for his lies kek).

Hogan really was the ultimate opportunist of prowrestling

He's drawn dimes, which is something Bret has never done and is therefore superior to Bret "the shitman" mark.

>"You're not in my league, and you know what? Go fuck yourself as well"
Nigga that's what Bret said to Hulk. Get your facts straight before you go chatting shit.

nigga how about your canadian idol draw dimes before trying to claim shit.

Look bro it's easy to chat shit on Yea Forums. If we met face to face you'd be pissing your pants. Go fuck yourself.

>le real life though guy on fake fighting board on 4channel
Seek sunlight, ya fuckin' incel.

You talking to me bro. Go fuck yourself and keep talking shit. Meet me somewhere mother fucker. Bring any god damn artillery you need.

Artilllery? What the fuck do you think this is, 18th century? Also we're probably on different continents, but if you show your face in europe? Motherfucker, you're done for. Now go and seek sunlight, ya incel.

father time

I'm in England white boy. Hey, you know what, we can do this. Give me a fuckin' address. I'm right next to my pieces homeboy, with a bag full of bullets here and some clips. So how the fuck you wanna do this shit?

Yeah artillery motherfucking. I don’t give a fuck where you are eurotrash bitch this is intercontinental style faggot.

>England
>Part of mainland europe
The state of your education. Get your ass here to Eastern Europe and then we'll talk.

Let's fucking go then, you fuck.

You meet me somewhere gimme your address and I will put a bullet in your bitch ass.

Meet me somewhere! Quit chatting shit like a pussy-bleeding-ass-bitch. Meet me somewhere ho.You do, then come by here strapped BITCH! I told you, this ain't a mothafuckin joke!! I catch you anywhere, I will swear, I will smoke your ass.

Spoken like a true bitch, I thought we were talking real fights here not this pussy shit. Go and seek sunlight instead then, not interested.

Motherfucker, meet me in Detroit in like 2 years, then we'll talk.

Never liked Neidhart but i'll admit i've only seen him wrestle in the mid 90s

>Biggest money maker for WWE after Bruno
and Stone Cold, Rock and Trips.

Neidhart is the Michaels for birthing the true brap queen of wwe