GCW PRESENTS JOSH BARNETTS BLOODSPORT 2

Who's ready for some worked shoot kino?

Attached: BS-1.jpg (676x338, 52K)

are they going to use lightubes?

no retard
did you never see the bloodsport shows? you're missing out

>not mdkino

Is this on today? I swear I fucking hate wrestling. I was actually looking forward to this but now I have no desire at all. I either hate wrestling or I’m depressed.

I'm burnt out on it too. Not sure why. Too much shit happening I guess.

The last show was so fucking cringe. But I love a good laugh so I will steal a stream.

Attached: yikes2.webm (600x336, 2.94M)

this was a kino match

holy shit, didn't knew it was today
what much till it starts?

it's a joke autismo. don't so worked up faggot
MDK

How is it a worked shoot? Is it just a pro wrestling match with shoot strikes where they date each other to hit harder?

It's essentially worked MMA with the occasional high spot like a suplex. It sounds like it'd be boring but it actually makes basic throws and submissions feel like a big deal. KO or submission only.

It's pretty much guys pretending to have real fake fights. But it's funny because they botch a lot,and use weapons.

Attached: yikes.webm (600x336, 2.93M)

8 est, 7 preshow

simp

>Indy hardcore mudshow
>brought to you byJelly Janela
>moty

Fuck you, Walter vs banks is moty

suziki is shit

Is Moxley still out?

>It sounds like it'd be boring but it actually makes basic throws and submissions feel like a big deal.
seconding this, it's a very different feel from any other wrestling show, it might not be everyone's cup of tea but I think everyone should give it a shot.

They really jumped the shark with this adding not only 1 but 2 women's "fights". That should at least be entertaining, since women suck at both fake fighting and real fighting, so trying to do fake real fighting should be a sight.

based king

Attached: gage stl.png (741x235, 66K)

Yeah it's Barnett vs Dickinson now

Attached: EENR8TGWsAEq1LP.jpg (1564x1564, 479K)

Attached: twitter pussies.png (689x160, 40K)

what did he mean by this?

Attached: EEHPkhsUUAYgp7n.jpg (797x900, 81K)

Sumie is Barnett's friend and pretty legit but they only needed one fight

A shoot work match honestly sounds shoot retarded but I guess I've enjoyed Japanese matches of that type before so I'll give it a shot