Matt Morgan Not Happy About Sasha Banks Using His Nickname In WWE

>Here’s the thing: she could have messaged me and said, ‘Hey dude, I like the blueprint, I have blue hair, so I’m going to be the blueprint of the women’s division.’ Whatever have you, just at least do the common courtesy thing.
>I would have done that, most wrestlers would have done that. The best part is 50% of the roster already told her this.
>The fans were the ones who brought it to my attention. The sucky thing is that I’m a big fan of hers. I’m always putting her over on this show and I’m going to say that they shouldn’t have lost that tag match tonight. Neither her or Bayley should be doing jobs after turning this soon.
>The girl goes to my gym where my poster is on the wall that says ‘The Blueprint’ Matt Morgan.
kek what a mark

Attached: Matt-Morgan-768x384.jpg (768x384, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vjmutpur6Hw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who?

Imagine giving a shit about Matt Morgan or Horse.

Is he still on the RAM review podcast? i stopped listening because of that zoy boy

Matt Morgan sucks but his finisher was great. Why the fuck did they give it to Sonya Deville though?

they did?

THIS EPISODE IS SPONSORED BY BLUECHEW
>Selling dick pills to wrestling fans of all people

isn't this faggot on wrestling inc or something, I might have seen him job out on my binge of watching all the royal rumble pay-per-views

Yes.

Who? That TNA jobber?

BASED GOAT MORGAN THE ONE AND ONLY BLUEPRINT EXPLAINING TO THESE MARKS WHY GIMMICK INFRINGEMENT IS THE WORST CRIME ON THE PLANET, BROTHER

Attached: matt-morgan-img8575-1367610613.jpg (500x750, 385K)

he may well be a nobody but that doesn't stop Sasha being a liar and a thief heh I guess Eddie really is her hero

The only thing I remember about Morgan is he got a million title shots but always lost

look at all the faggots in this thread that have been addicted to wrestling for 20+ years now pretending they don't know who matt morgan is lmao

i don't know who this is

Don't tell him, or he'll start bitching about that too.

Hmmm

I'm tempted to call Morgan an irrelevant shitter, but the thing is he WAS sort of semi-popular at different times of his career. And this is a direct rip-off. It's like she changed the name or anything. He literally called himself "The Blueprint Matt Morgan" and Sasha is calling her self "The Blueprint" as well.

Think Sasha needs to buy old Matty a few cases of beer and some Omaha steaks.

I stood next to him at the urinal taking a piss when he was in OVW. Biggest man I've ever seen in my life. He was wearing a hoodie and shades as if no one would recognize him.

I only remember him stuttering. Was he actually good?

The blueprint Matt Morgan was fucking DIMES and only fags dislike him and the feel rob Terry.

Also
Y'all STILL bitter he btfo out of you "smart" marks

youtu.be/Vjmutpur6Hw

Attached: 5c013e7174b71.image.jpg (400x228, 10K)

He had some good moments and matches. I liked when he was the TNA tag team champions by himself.

He should have been the next Undertaker.

DIMES

Attached: file.png (220x293, 153K)

>no source
>everyone eats it up without question
lowest iq board

it's actually real, dumbasss. Google it.

I'm sorry but serious: Who?

is THAT why we had the recent Matt Morgan threads lately? Sasha is calling herself The Blueprint? Becky's calling herself The Man. Ronda calls herself Rowdy. Is there no gimmick that these whores won't steal?

Wymens wrestling was a mistake.

Attached: 8155NxpVheL.jpg (1053x1700, 280K)

I stopped watching from around WM 19 to WM 30 because I was in high school/college and too busy actually getting laid, falling in love, getting married and starting a career.

Now that my beautiful, fat wife is stuck with me I've started watching it again because I don't care about impressing anyone anymore.

sure buddy

Burden of proof is on OP, not me.

literally who

Stop acting like these coomers dont need it

Based filter going over on this jabronie

Lol i just remember steiner btfo this sid wannabe

People will make fun of him for being a self mark but the fact is that Sasha still wouldn’t ask even if he was some big star. She’s a cunt and this is well documented by now.

I thought he was dead?

KEK

fucking rekt

this is the truth

I like listening to matt rag on glenn. It is a good feud.

didn’t nasa take his sperm into space or something to study autism?

Kevin owns is using the stunner (yes I spelt his name wrong he is fat fuck not deserving of correct spelling) and they give the fiend the mandibal claw (you might think he is fat fuck too and why have I spent his name right? autocorrect faggot)

point is stop being a sexist prick wwe are doing anything they can to get nostalgia points and it is really quick pathetic

He is right tho

>Kevin owns is using the stunner (yes I spelt his name wrong he is fat fuck not deserving of correct spelling) and they give the fiend the mandibal claw (you might think he is fat fuck too and why have I spent his name right? autocorrect faggot)

>point is stop being a sexist prick wwe are doing anything they can to get nostalgia points and it is really quick pathetic

Attached: I AM REDDIT.jpg (861x929, 79K)

>kek what a mark
Thanks for revealing yourself as a dumb mark, OP. Wrestling 101. You'd get hazed to hell and back for this.

Matt Morgan's TNA theme was fucking dimes.

tsoy boy

based
I have a similar story but from WM 21 to 31
and actually there were more lows than highs
but yeah, had to most sex of my life during that period

maybe i should stop watching wrestling again...

HOW YOU DO THAT?

kek underrated