Literally the same game as last year but with fewer legends because of AEW

Literally the same game as last year but with fewer legends because of AEW

Attached: 3566989-wwe2k20 std (esrb) agn fob.jpg (762x960, 138K)

I didn't get the last one, so I'm going to get this one, and create The Patriot, Pat Riot

Is he part of the riott squad?

No

Oh ok

Fuck off

Attached: BEDDDFE1-984B-4C21-BB4F-9438DFC1811F.jpg (488x270, 39K)

He is America

Put him in a stable called Rat Patrol 01

haha. not a bad idea for a stable. I'm going to make the Fall away Slame his signature, his finisher I don't know yet.

>ITS OK WHEN FIRE PRO IS THE SAME GAME FOR 30 YEARS

American fake fighting BAD
Gook shit GOOD

>ever buying a 2k game
Lol hope you like grinding 5 star matches for currency to open loot boxes so MAYBE you get a theme song or move you actually want for your caw.

weebs gotta weeb

WWE games have been made by a Japanese company for 20 years. This is the first one in the "main" series that's not, and it's just an American B-team puppetting their assets.

Yes the 2k games are bad and the chunsoft games are good

I heard someone say this is the last game made by the same developer for the last 20 years and so next year might actually be different. Could this be true?

The team that's taking over is the same team that has co-developed with Yuke's for the past 5 years or so, and the team that handles 2K's basketball games, so everything will 110% remain the same, if they don't become even worse.

>Ching Chong Soft
Pass.

Only virgin marks buy this

All the Fire Pro games put together have been developed with a small fraction of a single 2K game budget and they are still better.

AEW fags just mad that they got no game. WWE 2K20 will be the GOAT. After that, they'll strip out everything and build 2k21 from scratch on the new consoles.

Nobody plays that

Actually good wrestling games list
>AKI N64 games
>WWE Gamecube trilogy
>Smackdown Just Bring It, Shut Your Mouth, and HCTP trilogy
>SVR 06
>SVR 11
>All Stars
>Rumble Roses
>Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game (fuck you)

>t. A man who has never had sex

user 3:16 says I JUST FUCKED YOUR MOM IN THE SUMMER OF ‘19

>rumble roses
>no fire pro
>no wrestlefest
>no 07
t. simpleton

That's for the shit career mode. If you're not playing Universe mode then don't bother. Retard.

universe mode is just a match generator there's no content there

make Big Bossman and Mustafa Ali a Blue Lives Matter tag team

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: bucky lunch.jpg (720x388, 77K)

I'm looking forward to Chyna being in.

Attached: 1565014378869.jpg (933x1199, 222K)

Will Johnny Sins also be in the game so we can recreate Chyna's most legendary bouts?

Attached: 1558817867762.jpg (310x310, 83K)

People should stop buying these games so they are forced to put some effort in to making something half decent. I don't understand how No Mercy and HCTP came out almost 20 years ago yet today they can't make a decent wrestling game. Just fucking remake those with an updated roster and graphics at the least.

>becky is pushed as WWE's top star and should in theory be able to sell the game on her own.
>roman is shoved on the box.
>after all of hullabaloo that her & seth are a couple.

also that ad is so fucking cringeworthy.

I've been saying this forever.

current face of Raw and the current face of SD
makes sense to me.

What a fucking joke that lame cunt it on there.

Becky is stupid too..

WWE cannot die soon enough.

Just play fire pro-wrestling world.

nobody plays outlaw shit that would have looked bad 40 years ago

>looked bad 40 years ago

Zoomer fuck off.

is roman still the current face of SD?

it feels like they're trying to push owens really hard as austin 2.0 or something.

NBA 2k11 was one of the best sports games ever

People say these games are all the same, but it's like they actually go out of their way to make the models uglier every year

Oh wow, one good game almost a decade ago, I'm really impressed.

you make content and then run a fed. It'd be nice if there was a business element but for now just log star ratings in a notebook and compare them.

You seriously never played the earlier games that had GM mode? No excuse as to why Universe mode can't hold a candle to a mode that was featured in a decade old game of the same series.

Fire Pro is really good but it takes a certain level of autism to get to it’s true potential, most people just don’t have time for that