Well I've only got 5 moves, motherfucker, so I'd like to get them all in...

>Well I've only got 5 moves, motherfucker, so I'd like to get them all in, and physically there is nothing you can do about it
ROCKY ABSOLUTELY BTFO

Attached: Kevin_Nash_stat.png (320x728, 211K)

>spends two decades crying about the Big Daddy Bitch promo

KWAB

go back

Bend over
Take it
Cry
What are the other 2?

Yeah that's right based wolfchad!
Fuck rocketty!
Wolfpac 4lyfe!

Attached: me-with-big-daddy-cool-diesel-kevin-nash-120892.jpg (600x1066, 83K)

Hair flip

Attached: 235835_full.jpg (1000x666, 118K)

Attached: 1568272060223.jpg (1280x544, 388K)

Dwayne then ran crying to Pat Patterson who told him Nash was right. Austin and Nash who are legit best mates still laugh about it to this day. Not even joking.

Know your role and shut your mouth Kevin Trash

Not true but ok if it makes you feel better. Nash never complained about it ever again the week after it occurred. Thinking about it I've never even heard Nash talk about it yet alone complain. Why are all Nash haters burns made up?

Nash was great in this movie. BAsed fight scene. My fav part was when he caught his daughter in bed with holly valence and thought she was a lesbo. Based free SAG health insurance unlike other wrestlers plus royalties for life in addition to the great pay day. Thanks for reminding me about this movie I'm going to watch it later

Why are Nash haters easily triggered and why are they so sensitive about Dwayne getting owned by the vet in real life and not a scripted segment?

I need to rewatch it myself, it's been ages.

>that feel Dwayne only had three
>the elbow,rock bottom and ddt
>despite this he drew more dimes than Nashetty ever did

Hell all he had to do to draw millions was stare. Kevin Nash....kwab

Attached: 1563378987960.webm (706x486, 1.36M)

Care to extrapolate?

You don't have to hate so hard. Rock was a much bigger draw but there was a dime when Nash was bigger and then equal. Starrcade 98 did more buys than Rock Bottom 98. Backlash 03 did less buys than Bad Blood 2003. Nash was also brought back in 2002 because business started tanking with rock an Austin on top in late 01. nWo came in and popped biz for few months. Nash also beat Rock plenty in ratings in 98 and even early 99 plus u can't deny nWo shirt has drawn more dimes than any Rock shirt. Again you don't have to hate so hard.

What has Rock done since Nash came back to WWF in 2002? Win multiple world titles, main event two high-drawing Wrestlemanias, and become a Hollywood star. What has Nash done since coming back? Tear his quad, wrestle in boring matches with Triple H, and play a sad-sack stripper in a movie only 3 people have ever heard of.

Bad blood did more buys than Backlash 03. Carved out decent resume in Hollywood for 6'10 guy (punisher, longest yard, magic mike, John wick, etc), had great run in TNA. Drew highest quarter hour in TNA history. WWE HoF, became best shoot interview in the biz, inducted into Tennessee vols HOF, etc etc

This dude is such a fucking wanna be lol
Like, get a fucking life and quit thinking about The Great One.

Sharpshooter, spinebuster , samoan drop,