God wrestling is so fucking uncool and will never attract casuals again

Imagine Austin saying this 20 years ago?

Attached: F11F21FD-C845-4389-8D3A-D5F419AD6294.jpg (828x903, 258K)

>#WeAreNXT and when you're NXT.. you're NXT
wat

wait if I'm NXT..? does that mean?? that I'm NXT???

who is we

it's pretty easy to understand even for a wrestling fan desu

It's because wrestling is inherently shit. Even if you had prime Hogan/Austin/Rock casuals have much better options for entertainment

I can't imagine guys like Adam Cole want to stay in NXT forever.

so if you are NXT you are NXT and also NXT?

>The phrase going "up" is dead. We're THE Main Roster now.
Imagine being this level of a brainwashed worked mark that you CHOOSE to stay in bingo hall university and 80,000 a year, saying no to arenas, more exposure, PPV appearances, and 400,000 a year mininum
This guy is going to be working the indies in 4 years and will hate himself for not going up and getting taken care of for life by Vince

Attached: IMG_6863.jpg (529x376, 35K)

TakeOvers are held in big arenas.

>I worked so hard to get where I am
God I'm sick of this promo. Imagine Hogan or Austin cutting a promo talking about how they busted their ass for 25 years. It's like everyone now wants to be Mick Foley or Daniel Bryan.
Also this tweet sounds like Gargano knows the only place to go from NXT is straight down. He knows he's gonna be stuck in 205 if he goes to the main roster, so he's sticking to the manlet show people actually watch.

So they ding-dong diddly change the name?

he's only saying it because he would get obliterated on the main roster because of his height. why would he leave his containment roster?

You marks realize that he's not the one calling the shots and that he didin't really choose to stay in NXT over going to the main roster right?

and the person called the shot because of his height. this is his "cope" so to speak if your pardon the expression

Cuz when you're NWO... YOU'RE.. wait

#WeAreNXT and when you're NXT … you're NXT. And I'm NXT. We're ALL NXT … 4Life.

WE WUZ NXT N SHIET!

Attached: keith lee nxt.png (759x427, 574K)

It's a work, idiots. He was already on the main roster briefly

I might take another 8 year break from wrestling soon. I'm just waiting to see some weekly NWA shows, and that's sort've the last hope for me.

Dude already left once. What a lying worthless piece of shit.

It's the one good move Hunter has pulled off. Basically he tricked these marks into feeling loyalty to him and his 'developmental' so now that they have a tv show he can tell Vince 'Hey Vince, I got the guys down here on 50-60k contracts, we don't need to give them pay raises anymore, and get this, they're happy about it!' He actually tricked the 'wrestlers' into taking huge pay cuts.

God I Wish I had Optimism again.
But The West is dead.
The only Hope I see in the World in General, and especially in Wrestling lies in Japan.

Attached: Confession-Bear.jpg (460x480, 86K)

Blame Ziggler. He was the one who started the "scratch and clawed" promos while he was buried in 2013. Not that it wasn't a great promo but every "hot free agent" does it nowadays. The "too cool for school" promos that Rock, Austin and Jericho used to do are non-existent in pro-wrestling nowadays.

There's a chance the British wrestling scene revives too after WWE killed them.

Blame the writers and Vince. Ziggler wasn't the one writing these promos

Source on that?

We can talk shit about his height all we want but MJF is one of few Western Wrestlers that understands just how important Character and Promos are to get people interested.

Triple H did promos like that for a long time too, as ironic as that is, and judging by the fact they're so common in the current era, this is the kind of promo we'll be seeing a lot more of as Triple H gains more control over the company.

Ok. So by what metric has he made people interested? No one has ever bought a ticket to see a match of his, MLW does shit tv ratings.

I'd say the Hour he's on AEWTV will be the highee rated hour.
No normie knows what MLW is, there's more of a chance even if it's slight, of them hearing about AEW.

The sentiment is fine. But he said it one of the worst ways possible.

Why do you need a source? It’s not wrestlers can decide when they’re getting called up or going back to NXT. It’s obvious makes that call. Why do you think Lacey and Dana got called up before they were ripe? Vince saw their blonde hair. Why do you think Shayna has been an aging dyke in NXT? Bitch ugly.

Triple H saved his baby Johnny Garganlet. I guess chapter 5 of the DIY story will be on NXT after all. I think I might skip wrestling Wednesdays altogether

Onions

Gargano is legitimately a cringelord cuck. He's like everything wrong with modern wrestling wrapped up into one little package.

Austin is selling Hair Growers these days

How much more can WWE do this promo, though? Vince and the bland writers have bland wrestlers cutting the workhorse/underdog/scratched and clawed/300 day a year/childhood dream come true promo every half an hour on RAW and Smackdown. How could there possibly be more of it, unless the show was nothing but plucky workhorse underdog babyfaces scratching and clawing/busting their asses 300 days a year to make a dream come true?

Translation:

The decision has been made for me.

I poured my heart into developmental for YEARS. You think I'm gonna leave now and expose myself as a vanilla midget?

Not a chance!

The phrase going "up" is alive and well. We are still developmental.

#WeAreNXT and when you're NXT.. you're a dimeless simp.

>Imagine Hogan or Austin cutting a promo talking about how they busted their ass for 25 years
Stone Cold literally had a fucking T-shirt with "NINE GODDAMN LONG YEARS" written on it ya fucking zoomer

Thanks Paul

Who NXT who is NXT here?

Imagine dressing like a comic book character and not doing it for yucks, a la based Hurricane.

that's way cooler than a wife beater growling on the mic after punching his employer, times change and simps like austin dont have a place in the business anymore, the sport is for modern, well adjusted individuals and gargano is one of them

>sport

No New Fans

seething

I forgot this guy was still around.

This sentiment and enthusiasm is maybe held by 10 people. A majority of the locker room hates NXT and desperately wants to get called up. This kool aid drinking cult mentality is exclusive to the fans and those actually being pushed. Don’t be fooled that we love this place.

Not to mention a ton of those wrestlers are feigning enthusiasm. They're just saying it to get the audience watching them, smarks, on their side.

pretty sure wade keller wrote this promo

The Podcast

i'm hoping that russians discover pro wrestling and come up with their own version that blends the slav's peculiar affinities for song, mysticism, and gratuitous ultraviolence

>desperately wants to get called up
why would anyone want to after seeing what happens to almost everybody. christ, look at what happened to sanity. or the nxt six in just a few weeks. or the war raiders/viking experience/viking raiders. etc etc etc

> only has to work once a week
> can literally stay living in Florida most of the year
> always get a prime spot during the Big 4 weekends
> has a gf
> blows money on Marvel and Power Rangers toys
> cheered universally by the crowd
The only mark here is you. Johnny Wrestling hit the jackpot in terms of timing and exposure.

>I'm too small to play on Raw or Sd

>we're the MAIN ROSTER
Imagine normies watching this shit and not laughing

Attached: nxt_chops.gif (344x192, 3.89M)

Yeah no respected wrestler would ever do that

Attached: 7A0A63BB-3E04-4D2B-92AF-68CAB99A2BE7.jpg (600x338, 83K)

"How come Vinny Mac don't want me anymore?" - The Tweet

I have no idea who this is or what OP is implying.
I see it as some dude trying to get ahead.
Whats wrong with what he is saying?

>A majority of the locker room hates NXT and desperately wants to get called up
>the midget mark that main events every takeover and will be doomed to 24/7 Title geek on the main roster loves it

Shocker

Mysterio is 3 inches taller than Gargawho

BOOYAKA BOOYAKA
FOUR FOOT NINE
BOOYAKA BOYAKA
KILLED A MAN

Not if his paycheck increase after the USA Network move

>Imagine Austin saying this 20 years ago?
Was Austin in nxt 20 years ago?

Bryan Alvarez said on yesterday's show, either WOL or Bryan & Vinny I forgot which, that the NXT wrestlers can stay on the show if they want.