Rate his title reign from 0 to 10

Rate his title reign from 0 to 10

Attached: kofi-champion-696x392.jpg (696x392, 28K)

Negative 20

Attached: de31200dc8845caf8fd438617dca95aa.jpg (642x722, 82K)

Complete and utter booty

worst champ since Eddie

worst champ since Diesel

I haven't watched a single minute of wwe in 2019 so I don't care

I don't remember anything about his reign other than him winning. That's either his fault, the WWE, or both. Nothing great about him otherwise than "hey look he's black and we gave him a belt"

I didn't watch any promos or matches of his during this title reign except maybe 2 (one was the rematch vs Bryan at RAM and the other I think it was the triple threat with AJ and Sami)
So, idk, maybe 2 or 3/10

1 or 2/10
Literally nothing outside of the match where he won the belt, if you even want to count that as part of his reign.

10/10 because he's black and otherwise would be racist

His reign need to be at least a year or WWE is CANCELED

Him going super saiyan for a while and beating Bryan was alright. Getting clean wins on far bigger and more threatening guys like Owens and Joe was fucking bullshit. Should have dropped it to either of them and shouldn't have had a reign longer than 2 months. I hope Orton destroys him easily without shenanigans.

2/10 overall.

Babyface version of Jinder Mahal. Why would this clown ever become champion besides muh FULL BLACK?

what about King BOOKAH?
He was a WHC

thats like comparing The Rock to Jack Swagger

Never believed in him after 'STUPID! STUPID!' So the title win always felt forced to me. I'm shocked he still has it to be honest

WHC isn't canon

what? Both belts counted as a "world champion"

its actually been a pretty good babyface title run for once his matches have all been good and this fued with randy is pretty great.
one of the best babyface title runs in years

A lot of smarks claim the WHC doesn't count because A. the title isn't active anymore and B. Khali and Swagger won the belt. Nevermind that fact that guys like Jinder Mahal have won the WWE belt. Some smarks would use the fact that there was never specifically a full-black WWE Champion to claim that WWE themselves were racists holding the black man down. And that's where the claim of Kofi being their "first black champion" comes from.

4-5

He sucks so bad

I cannot rate his reign without invoking the nigger word so I will just remain silent.

3 and if he beats randall itll drop to two

Better than Rollins, which isn't saying much. I honestly stopped leaving RAW and Smackdown in the background because of how much I hate Rollins, Becky's current gimmick and Kofi.
Rollins is a piece of shit. Becky's a piece of shit. Kofi, I'm coming for you MOTHERFUCKER.

nigger/10

He broke the glass ceiling and inspired a generation and his matches have been good since then

Forgettable. I don’t think it’s bad per se, but it’ll be forgotten in a few years.

WHC is typically considered separate from the WWE title. I disagree, because when you unify belts, you unify lineage too.

2. Booked strongly but his ND gimmick is undermining the title. Pre-ND Kofi would have been better.

The momment Jinder won it the WWE title became the janetty to the WHC to me. I mean a literal career jobber won it. You cant get any lower than that.

13/50

5 or 6 if i'm being generous.

big E would've been a better pick out of the new day but i think he's relatively okay as champ and seems to have been more protected than rollins.

that said they need to seriously tone down on the "i was held back for years because i was black" wokeshit angle with him because it's gonna backfire on him if it hasn't already.

>Some smarks would use the fact that there was never specifically a full-black WWE Champion to claim that WWE themselves were racists holding the black man down.
moving the goalpost from "black" to "full-black" sounds arguably more racist than they were claiming.

8 unironically his reign has been so good

>full-black
the issue was that there was never an african american WWE champ moron

Probably a 4, there have been worse reigns but none of his feuds so far have been interesting at all and his segments feel totally detached from the rest of the show

So far it's middling as fuck, 5/10. The Joe story didn't get enough time, the Orton story is great.

No rubber match with Bryan got it off to a fucking weird start. Bryan disappeared for a few weeks then he joined the tag division weirdly. A champion is only as entertaining as his opponents these days and Kofi has had fuck all to work with.

Because most Black Wrestlers were in the South or Midwest where the WWF had zero influence untill the 90's

Once Vince started to want to push deeper into the south he started hiring black wrestlers , it's just that most of the actually talented ones were still in the South while Vince wanted to push unironic shitters

3 and that’s being generous. I loved pre new day kofi and that was the kofi that could have worked as a world champion. He had way more muscle and personality. Now his whole gimmick is “BAYBEEEEEEE,” Randy Orton called me stupid ten years ago, and all of a sudden I can beat everybody under the sun clean no questions asked. He’s not being booked like an underdog but they’re forcing the narrative that he is like there’s no tomorrow. It’s the same problem with Becky and Seth

5 TIME
5 TIME
5 TIME
DUB CEE DUBYA CHAMPION

1 at best
Anyone who rates him higher than a 3 is a brain dead nog.

I don't support affirmative action. So zero.

Unironically 5, it's not even bad nor good it's just mediocre and will be forgotten in 2 months. Maybe 6 if Orton elevates it. He's not that bad as Yea Forums makes him out to be but he obviously can't carry a world title either.

Fuck that, it was the top belt for a WWE show.

I fucking hate him

The peak for him was winning the belt from Bryan. Since then he's done nothing in ring that's stood out. His matches and feuds have all been underwhelming.

Based Arctic Monkeys

The Rock is black.