Well, I guess drawing record low ratings can be considered changing the business

Well, I guess drawing record low ratings can be considered changing the business.

Attached: file.png (590x694, 289K)

If someone were to ask her how exactly did she change the business, without mentioning the main event of Wrestlemania (which was a three person's effort, one of them one of the biggest draws in UFC history)...

What would she say?

the 1st ever babyface to turn heel

>changed this damn business
>apologise to no one
Kek she wants to be him so fucking badly

Attached: IMG_7219.png (460x700, 360K)

Without any of the charisma or mic skills. BTEC Whore version of McGregor

The first women to actually be treated like a wrestler honestly

Botching the finish of the main event of Wrestlemania? (still mentioning the main event of Wrestlemania)

I miss nice humble Becky.

god, this "The Man" gimmick is so tiresome
And you already know she will be the Cena of womens wrestling for 10 years or so

please kill WWE, Cody

Literal e-drone

Implying being a Cena is a bad thing. I will consider her successful if she becomes Cena

>zoomer+edrone combo
double cringe

Retards like you guys always get worked by her cringy tweets

"Cena" as: constant, ad nauseam title shots and main events

That's literally Charlotte to the point where she can threaten her father and Cena's title record in a couple of years.

I can't believe Asuka had that insane run in NXT only to get fed to that fatass Charlotte.

maybe you're right
I can tolerate Charles, though
Backy just oozes go-away heat

I'd honestly watch a becky match over Charles over choreographed combat. She was the absolute shits on monday

You this new to dubya?

you: hurrr durrr i'm a retard
me: look at this stupid retard
you: worked

Thats literally how it works, yes

Cena tanked fucking ratings. This whole drought of fans is almost exclusively due to him. Little kids don't have money, their parents do, and that demographic is eventually going to grow up.

>XD I WAS ONLY PRETENDING! LOOK AT ME MOMMY! I THROW MY TOY ON THE GROUND! ATTENTION MOMMY! ATTENTION! I SPIT MY FOOD OUT! I'M A BAD BOY!

When wrestling is finally dead and has been for years and a few people become wrestling historians they'll cite Beko's push as one of the catalysts of what killed it and they'll say her push was never intended to happen and started because she got her face smashed.

>her
>she

Attached: 'she'.png (2560x1440, 2.2M)

>changed the whole damn business

indeed

Attached: image.jpg (3032x1343, 1.07M)

god she is so fucking based

>replying like that
>replying at all
Absolutely anally obliterated and worked m’boy

>I will consider her successful if she becomes Cena
Oh yeah, ruining wrestling even further would be a huge success.

Attached: 20190912_083508.png (434x463, 262K)

I hate how I used to kind of like her but then the stupid fucking Man gimmick happened and she became le serious girl Stone Cold and now I can't stand her retarded shit. She can't cut a fucking promo to save her life and while she'll never be as bad of a wrestler as Sasha Banks, she sure isn't super impressive.

Attached: 1565388459879.jpg (500x300, 118K)

Chyna literally could walk circles around her and she fought actual dudes. When Corbin hit Becky with his meme move it was horrible but when Chyna got choke slammed it was just a normal match for her.
Fuck, having a woman's division was a mistake

Me too! Becky's true personality was allowed to shine back then. She was a perfect underdog babyface that was over through sheer determination. Now she has to maintain this third-rate Austin impression and it feels completely manufactured and unnatural. We'll never get a moment like her win at Backlash 2016 again and it sucks.

Attached: 0_Becky-Lynch-New-Smackdown-Live-Womens-Champion.jpg (615x409, 40K)

Shut up chyna never existed okay becky is the first uhhh womens uhhh wrestleruhh

Attached: IMG_7089.jpg (816x1073, 341K)

Becky made WWE so much money with "The Man" gimmick, that Ric Flair is willing to risk it all and burn a bridge with WWE and kill his daughter's push just for a slice of that pie.

Attached: 1557368132248.jpg (359x359, 24K)

Wasn't that Charlotte? She got the first billing as Superstar instead of diva. She changed the title back to women's champion. She was the first person to main event a PPV. She was the one who brought back gimmick matches for women. She was the one who did the circle interviews with Roman.

Becky is really just yet more proof that creative is the biggest issue killing wwe

really what numbers/proof do you have as all metrics are down and she isnt top 3 merch sales

You could literally use any babyface in WWE as proof that creative is the biggest issue killing wwe

Nobody is allowed to get over apart from Charles and Roman

Lol no, Charlotte is treated as a superstar, and she doesn't do that well

You must've replied to the wrong person.

Becky is the most popular women wrestler by far, and a top merch seller. Ric Flair had a better chance of asking WWE money for letting Charles use "Wooo" but it would be futile since Charles doesn't move merch despite all her push and "accolades".

Attached: EDENkI1XoAA5Glx.png (853x454, 142K)

not even close

Change clearly doesn't always mean improvement.

>by far

the graph you posted says otherwise

She is the shits

You know how many $$$ google searches make WWE = $0

Google searches, google trends prove nothing it shows interest thats it (mostly indians/pakistanis who spend NOTHING on wwe)

you provided no facts, there is no doubt she is popular within a good% of wwe fans but to claim she makes lots of money i call bullshit on.

i best she hasnt even sold 20% of what the Ybucks tshirt deal with hot topic sold. she is not over or a draw at all and all the actual metrics/numbers we haev prove that as they are all trending down, her tv appearences outside wwe do shit numbers etc.

sorry faggot but graphs that show/prove nothing that are open to interpretation are not enough.

so try again, provide facts/proof she makes "lots" of money.

that graph shows that alexa is real close and as other people said thats not proof of purchase of anything.
people could be searching for "becky lynch botch" or "becky lynch abortion"

Yep, she's SHIT

Google trends and social media numbers are what wrestling promotions used to attract advertisers, how the fuck do you think AEW exist?
Nice cope faggot

If that's true then "Charlotte leaked", "Charlotte Botched tits", "Sasha whining" or "Bayley who" would boost up their google trends.
Lexi is awesome though.

>Google trends and social media numbers are what wrestling promotions used to attract advertisers, how the fuck do you think AEW exist?
>Nice cope faggot
So you are moving the goalposts now

and there is no way to tell that wwe were gonna get $50m for something but then Snickers thought oh geez look at these google trend numbers we better give wwe $75m and that becky lynch alone is what made the money

AGAIN YOUR STATEMENT
Becky Lynch (singular) makes wwe lots of money

PROVE IT

Attached: 1558816068332.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)

her tits must be so gross

dumb zoomer

Attached: manami-toyota-wrestling.jpg (500x667, 130K)

You can literally see how many people wearing "The Man" shirt at every show. Becky literally have the most merch in the WWE shop

Ric Flair is suing WWE for Becky using "The Man" instead of suing them for Charles using "Wooo", you think Ric is going to risk burning a bridge with WWE and kill her daughter's push if Becky didn't make WWE a lot of money.

>literally
So seeing a few hundred wearing a tshirt and having merch on sale is your response.

Thanks for letting me know that I won.

lol just because the Bucks sold a few shirts at a mall in a few select cities in america, they are selling more shirt and making more money than someone who main evented WM and is the female face of WWE.
Keep coping and stay seething faggot.
Enjoy your win while you jerk off to your All Elite cum socks.

This picture is the most stark example of soul/soulless I've ever seen.