Yeah so tomorrow imma head out to a thrift store downtown and sell some of my clothes...

yeah so tomorrow imma head out to a thrift store downtown and sell some of my clothes. i got a total of 19 pieces of clothes, and they're all in good condition given that i haven't used them ever since i got them, and there's some new ones i got that i haven't used aswell. so how much money you think i'm going to make out of them on average?

Attached: 1546395929808.gif (500x281, 1.85M)

(dubs)
I don't know, but I wanted to wish you luck!

Attached: 1557254267081.jpg (640x640, 41K)

$20

Dubs
thrift stores generally only accept donations. if they buy them you will probably get a few dollars per item considering they are in good condition

sell me your socks

Sell them on let go and meet up in front of a police station for safety.

(dubs)
what would you do with them

i dond nno but dat soudns liek a goo idea. gettign rid ob clothes u dond or cant wear

Attached: おジャ魔女どれみ♯ 第11話「はづきちゃん踊りを習う!?」(DVD 640x480 WMV9). (640x480, 165K)

i would put them on my feet until they're no good
then I would use them to clean up small messes

i accept your wishe, fren. thanks btw.
that bums me out a little bit tbqh. i need money to buy a new drawing pad and i have yet to find a job so i was hoping to make more than just 20 bucks.
i live in a small town in a turd world country so i don't think we have that which you speak of. but we do have police. they're lazy.
they're stinky and dirty, you wouldn't want them.
yeah man y'know it is what is is tho you feel me

Attached: 1546393424076.gif (250x249, 607K)

if you get enough money can you buy a rum raisin for me its a yummy ice cream with raisins in it

Attached: BzSPfYYCYAAxw8o.png (564x628, 552K)

wash your them. might want to check if they buy clothes first though

Sell me your underwear i will poop in it

stinky socks are good, you have a customer

but raisins are yucky tbh.
9 out of the 19 are washed and new. some of them still had tags in them so i removed it. but there's still some that haven't been washed, they've been on my closet for years and whatnot. i'll wash them then. thanks for the advise, triangles.
you're supposed to poop in the toilelt not in your undies. specially not my're undies.
what is it about stinky feet anyway? why do boys like them so much?

Attached: 1545327876666.gif (500x475, 815K)

kuwuki you absolude nise person, stop using my're name pls!!

Attached: 129837191.jpg (481x700, 31K)

gud lacc fam

Attached: 86464161.jpg (1133x1283, 90K)

call and check if they buy clothes first
hi frens

i checked it, actually. specifically for men's clothes. i think it should be fine.

Considering how much some of them can go for, given the brands.. no idea.
Pretty sure they don't care aboot that, though

Attached: ok.png (360x360, 219K)

NANO