What are your thoughts on professional wrestler Hikaru Shida? Would she make a good AEW women's champion?

What are your thoughts on professional wrestler Hikaru Shida? Would she make a good AEW women's champion?

Attached: EEHXdf4VUAEHDSq.jpg (900x1200, 197K)

One of my favorite wrestlers.

She's okay. Kinda overrated desu

She will be the Big Dog of the women's division assuming Kenny has any sense and doesn't just bury his ex out of spite to put Rihetty over

not the best, mid tier, wouldn't crack a top 10 anywhere. but she's fairly visual

My thoughts are she's on the lower end of attractiveness for Joshi

She'll job to Nyla just like all the other women will. Cody is going to run severe damage control after the puto chant.

AEW needs to stop bringing over random Japanese wrestlers. It just wastes time since you never really see them again and most people don't know them to begin with. Only one that seems consistent is Riho. She's under 100lbs and the matches go on much longer than they should. Kind of lame. AEW isn't making much sense.

The tranny will pull a rey mysterio on Riho and shoot kill her, subsequently being dropped from the roster and never mentioned again

but i wanna see Yuka on the big stage

She carried Riho hard in their match. Should have been the first champ.

That's my issue. There were a bunch of Japanese wrestlers, but who knows if we will ever see most of them again. I remember the first ppv when they had the three on three tag match with all the jap chicks. Had my doubts, but really liked the match. Got a good laugh at the Queen gimmick. Was a good match. Never saw the queen chick again. It's like a tease.

Why the fuck did Khan make these guys into the Kliq v.3? You could just as easily hire a third party to write and book the shit. AEW is fucked up the ass if they let these guys run the show.

>implying the weekly Shida title chase and then eventual PPV payoff isn't worth far more for her stock and hype than her going over some unskilled tranny shitter on a heatless event

nobody is into shida, dude. crowd was ded for her match. she has no charisma. and on their first show she was like the least over in that match too

You could say the same about Riho. Nobody seems to be much into Nyla either.

That's because no one knows who they are. They need to sign a few Japs and start some kind of rivalry or something. They kind of just show up to wrestle.

true and she's the one that has been on all the shows so far. the ones that got over the most were the ones with the queen and genie gimmick

I like her but im not a hardcore joshi watcher. I liked seeing her bully that chick from AWG.

>She carried Riho hard in their match
Not true. It's not Riho's fault that Shida was walking in circles in the ring while she was selling her back. If Shida used some submissions or even some kicks to work the back of Riho it would have been a better match. Shida loves her big moves but no in between basic spots, they should hire Syuri and make them a tag team again.

>Would she make a good AEW women's champion?
>Has a vagina.
Nope.

But she won't have a bad match and won't botch or drop anybody on their head. She's also probably the best English speaking Jap to ever get a stage.

Attached: Shida-bump-dance.gif (200x180, 927K)

Oh come on. Riho was shit that night, she had a bad night. If you know and have watched these girls, Riho was by far the worst performer in that match.

Not true. Crowd was more into her than Riho.

Normies are always going to go for actual grown women over "popping sugar rabbit" pedobait shit. If you want tiny Jap girl who can do flippy shit and don't get Tsukushi you're not even trying.

Attached: shida-hana.jpg (1000x678, 200K)

She is ranked higher than Asuka and Kairi, but lower than Alexa.
She has a chance to become a top female wrestler in AEW, but Alexa did this in WWE where this was harder. And other japanese wrestlers became complete jobbers.

Shut the fuck up you fucking loser

Not to mention the dog incident. Say goodbye to pyro forever.

more like say goodbye to the doggo during the entrances