Will it still happen bros?

>>>>

Attached: screen-rant-stephanie-mcmahon-wwe-could-become-bigger-than-disney-37580777.png (500x581, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/wwe-plans-integrate-lgbt-characters-programming-n627411?cid=sm_tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is now a laugh at WWE's attempts to pretend they're socially relevant thread

Attached: 17d02b7e-702c-4109-9ff9-c0479a18c978.png (649x851, 336K)

>Keeping things fresh.

>Have half your stars with double digit world title runs.

Attached: c.png (625x335, 42K)

lmao

The narrative this company pushes is pathetic.

>WWE will be bought by Disney.

nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/wwe-plans-integrate-lgbt-characters-programming-n627411?cid=sm_tw

>McMahon told NBC OUT her organization is committed to inclusive storytelling and said "when it makes sense … absolutely we will integrate LGBT storylines into our programming."

>While the WWE doesn’t have imminent plans to do so, McMahon said she believes there will “absolutely" be an opportunity for an LGBT storyline in the "near future.”

This was over three years ago. Literally using the gays for good corporate PR.

not even true lol

And I COULD get Stephanie to pee in my mouth.

But will I? The answer is probably no.

Attached: 1566273948412.jpg (362x217, 22K)

BASED WWE

unlike aew who allows tranny fags to win their battle royals for the purpose of sucking jewish weenies for good PR, it's disgusting.

What company doesn't at this point?

I'm sure it will happen sooner or later. Superheroes draw money and it's only a matter of time the casual audiences realize WWE Universe is full of real life superheroes engaging in way more interesting storylines than shit like marvel. Hold on, my brothers in the WWE Universe, eventually we will prevail

this. Vince won't sell but Shane will and totally fuck the company.

>Fightful states that Pepperman is generally well liked by WWE staff, the writing team, and the roster. However, since WWE has never won an Emmy award, the move apparently caused Pepperman to get a lot of backstage heat, but she’s said to be “oblivious” to it at the moment. One Fightful source stated that Pepperman was simply still riding high after the win and didn’t really notice the ire it drew.

>As noted, many WWE Superstars congratulated Pepperman on her Emmy win.

Attached: 13e.png (674x570, 239K)

God they're so desperate for mainstream attention.

They’ve been doing this for 30 years btw

Attached: DEC27647-0303-4939-BBC6-57D2A0ADFCF1.jpg (250x340, 56K)

By Jude Terror.

What did he mean by this name?

if i could i would smack this niggas bald head for the audacity to post this

Maybe if they enter several businesses besides wrestling. The NFL is the biggest American sports league, and it is nowhere near the size of Disney.

Wrestling is just a bit less popular than anime. I never even saw someone irl wearing something wrestling related.

Technically it could happen. Disney is pretty much banned in china thanks to Winnie Pooh and Pajeets dont like Disney too much because talking animals and deities shit.

The most offensive part of this is Paul implying that WWE is successful.

cunt

Unless it’s fellatio or cunnilingus, she really shouldn’t open her mouth.

C

He was not wrong.

I would imagine that working for the dunghole of a company would be like joining a cult where everybody who wants to stay employed has to take Vince's crap and work all hours of the day rewriting carefully planned out storylines and based ideas only so he can have his dumbed down show

Anime is a million times bigger than wrestling. Just Dragonball is worth several billion dollars and it's not even in the top ten draws.

>on Snuka "Hes a basket case"
Didnt stop Vince from covering up that murder.