AEW womens BR webm

In this thread I will post some spots from the AEW womens BR.

Attached: 2.webm (1280x720, 918K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rX6H5_jdJVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Librarian nearly gets necked on the bottom rope.

Attached: 3.webm (1280x720, 695K)

Sadie Gibbs takes an ass bump off a chokeslam.

Attached: 4.webm (1280x720, 799K)

If you post the ones where the tranny was so gassed that he couldn't get is fat ass up to participate in match you'll end posting the whole thing

Camera change right as someone is eliminated, for no reason.

Attached: 5.webm (1280x720, 553K)

The slowest spinning backfist in the history of wrestling.

Attached: 6.webm (1280x720, 593K)

that was fucking ridiculous

Pure Strikes™

Attached: 7.webm (1280x720, 748K)

God damn that faggot just about killed the only woman to ever set foot in an AEW ring that I have an interest in

i haven't watched this (obviously)
but i should have, this shit is funny af
lmaoo, these broads were supposed to catch her LMAO

Teal Piper goes through the middle rope accidentally, leading to...

Attached: 13teal1.webm (1280x720, 497K)

leading to her needing to be thrown out very quickly by ODB right as she was supposed to join a staredown spot

Attached: 8 teal2.webm (1280x720, 701K)

I get why WWE makes so much fuss over their women’s division. It actually is good, relatively speaking

Aja Kong and Jazz, two of the biggest entrance pops of the night are eliminated right as the final entrant is revealed. Aja was also very dominant in the match, getting a number of eliminations before this. None of the crowd even react to that because they are all focused on the ramp.

Attached: 9.webm (1280x720, 2.38M)

Feels good to be an Echad

Allie is eliminated, as she hits the ground the camera swaps to a view right at Nyla Roses ass, not at Allie.

Attached: 10.webm (1280x720, 504K)

Nyla Rose hits a picture perfect Capoeira Kick. Sold perfectly by the other two women.

Attached: 11eddiegordo.webm (1280x720, 555K)

Whatever the fuck this was.

Attached: 12.webm (1280x720, 725K)

Thats all.

biggest laugh of the week, thanks

i'll never laugh at Sasha again, btw

What a sloppy, piece of shit match. So glad I didnt watch this trash.

How do they have such shitty camera work?

Yes you will.

yo I'm liking the look of this Teal Piper chick

Really is TNA 2.0

There's a reason why WWE doesn't schedule house shows the week before RR and spends that ENTIRE WEEK having talents practice the RR. Get a clue Cody

whoever thought introducing 5 new entrants at once was a good idea needs to be banned from creative

BASED thread

that's awesome kong user, aja wasn't there

>Omemega books the womens matches

makes sense it was a sloppy piece of shit

>Faby Apache

NANI?!?!

looks like you botched. That's Awesome Kong not Aja

Apologize.

Attached: th.jpg (474x522, 28K)

this is like a chubby 16 year old boy trying to do a cartwheel in gym class or something

I ding-dong diddly hate women lads.

This outlaw mudshow shit is supposed to be WWE's competition? NXT's gonna BTFO this shit so bad TNT will cancel their TV deal after a single episode.

Nia was one of the worst wrestlers in WWE, but lord, at least she could lift and throw chicks.

thats a man baby

I used to make fun of Nia Jax myself. But I never thought an even worse, tranny version of Nia would show up. Their names even sound the same. Nia. Nyla.

>at least she could lift and throw chicks.
youtube.com/watch?v=rX6H5_jdJVQ

>AEW is gonna bury Vince guys
>its so much better
>all of our buzz and heat isnt coming strictly because of a tranny we signed specifically to pander to the SJWs that make up 90% of our viewer base
I feel bad for making fun of the AEW fans now, it's clear that they're all retarded.

That was hilarious

Zelina was on Tamina, not Nia. Tamina caught her incorrectly, she should have one arm over, and one arm under, and pulled her against her chest instead of both arms under. That's why Tamina and Zelina both got their shit fucked in.
>t. i train lucha and am a faggot

Wow Nyla Rose is a huge shitter. Is he only popular because of muh progressiveness?

I'm 110% confident that Ivelisse somehow warps time around her where everything is just slower. I wish I could find her match from LU vs Kobra Moon where they throw the weirdest, slowest strikes

Yeah. People will flock around anti-Nyla posts and try to use the excuse that they're "green", but they've been wrestling since 2012

Well, they had Faby Apache, the best wrestler in their 21-woman BR, come in with the first competitors and do the job to Nyla before anyone else had even entered the ring. The decision making associated with every aspect of this match was astonishingly bad.

Faby isn't even the best female worker in aaa

I shouldn't be so worked up by it (especially since most of the time I really don't care), but what the fuck was Dave watching when he gave this 2.25 stars?
The men's from DoN had the typical indy shitter comedy spots and characters, but atleast it was sound from a technical aspect.
This shit was a train wreck.

Pure cringe

It was bad live. But re-watching, it's really bad. According to Tony he had a lot of input in producing the match.

Attached: 106091090234.jpg (686x554, 95K)

>Kenny kept all the Joshis away from this shitshow

Kenny a smart man

Roasties battle royals are never good.

Both of these battle royale were awful and what the fuck is up with having 5 people enter at once?

AEW has horrendous camera work.

dimes

They want to do the same things as WWE but be seen as 'different'. It's pretty simply to fix. They draw the stupid cards, then suits are picked but they come out in order of their cards number, lower numbers first, this way you can also have some guys reveal their number and let the fans know when to expect them so there is some anticipation when they get close. Also the surprise or top star getting the Joker everytime is just stupid. They need to change the rules and production of the battle royales they suck so bad.