>so scared of a real tough girl that she retires
KWAB

wow its really over huh

Youtube was a mistake

>literally KWABing herself
KWAB

Did Seiko Hojo do this to Asuka?

shots fired at WWE

y do you think she's trying to branch out and work the gaming gimmick?

calling in the bump card

Taking passive aggressive shots at her employer, eh? Joshi fans always knew she was a mark for herself. E drones denied it but now the proof is there.

She got even less of a farewell than quiet forced retirement Alicia Fox.

Attached: 1563865334764.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

>Replying to @FiteTV
Hmmm

Attached: 398.jpg (268x327, 27K)

kek

She's backing out of a legit fight with manclit Cyborg who is jacked to the gills. Everyone here got worked except me, based user. ha ha
Signed, based user

The question was specifically about a wrestling match

Wrestling IS legit, mark

I know one of you dweebs has a Reddit account. Work them with this headline

She couldn't stand working with a pir8 cosplay muppet and a bunch of inflatable marital aids.

>Implying Cris Cyborg could assemble a a gaming chair.

I love how Cyborg only wants to fight Asuka and has no interest in ever getting in the ring with any of those four horses. Vince must have been FUMMING.

>Asuka no longer even retweets Japanese promos

Attached: kek.jpg (591x549, 46K)

CARE TO EXTRAPOLATE?

Askua taking a shot at WWE for caring more about social media then real life results.

Fatsuka hungry

>faces an actual challenge
>retires
Women.

>mommy
id give anything to have her hold me tight, stroke my forehead and tell me everything is gonna be ok while i breastfeed.

What challenge? The challenge of trying to win a screaming match against a senile old man who wouldn't put her on TV even if she brought him a 50000 pages long essay about how his current product, and his women division in particular, is a fucking piece of shit?

Not worth it at all

Aseethka

Basked Kana-chan giving up bumps to go get that Youtube Money.

Isn't Twitch the best place to make money if you're a gamer streamer?

she's not really a streamer

It's jokes why is everyone losing their minds

youtube is more normie friendly

Damn bruh youre such a fucking nerd

SOS
FATSUKA SEETHIN'
SOS
FATSUKA EATIN'

She doesn't care about making money from this, she's already rich. It's just to let her fans see her in some capacity now that WWE has her on a fucking Lesnar schedule.

I would be fine with her having a Lesnar schedule if only she also had a Lesnar booking as well.

1 video/week with no monetisation is not going to make her buckazoids anyway. This is about self-promotion since they're keeping her off-screen.

Attached: bangForYourBuckazoid.gif (640x400, 52K)

This. She needs to keep busy and keep herself on some screens when WWE is not willing to put her on their screen.