Newest addition to 205 Live

They actually did it!

Attached: kushida-696x392.jpg (696x392, 35K)

>goes from wrestling in the Tokyo Dome to wrestling in front of a couple of hundred people on 205Live
So this is the power of the big leagues?

Damn he's the biggest bust since KENTA

>Harold, I don't want to sit at the kids table anymore, make me a heavyweight
>No
>Fine, I'll go to WWE
>WELCOME TO 205 LIVE KUSHIDA

why doe

>You can't prepare for Kushida because there's no tape of him to study
Lmao fuck right off Brennan

The show is ending next month anyway so who cares

Is 205 the shitposting show now

I'm all for hating this company but come on. Anyone with a brain could see this coming. He was in the Junior division in Japan too for fuck sake

JUSTSHIDA

Considering Brennan's name is now Dio Madden and he has clumsily worked TIME HAS STOPPED into his commentary like 5 times already, yes.

who japan world btfo

As I posted this he just screamed "I LOVE KUSH" and Vic was like "o-oh..."

Should've joined AEW.

Attached: REGRET.jpg (207x249, 8K)

KUSHIDA?

Attached: 石森太二は言った,「FUCK HIM!」.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Abso-fucking-lutely. KUSHIDA would've had amazing feuds with Juniors like PAC, MJF, Jungle Boy, Marty Scurll and Darby Allin. And working with AEW would've also allowed him to continue working for NJPW, since Jericho, Moxley and Omega work both. KUSHIDA would've been a fantastic junior ace for AEW and would've gotten very over with the crowds, in front of millions on primetime TV.

Instead, he's just going to flounder with faggots and complete nobodies like Humberto Carillo and Ariya Daivari on a show that maybe 25,000 people watch and play to a mostly empty hardcam, clapping his hands as he tries to get them involved in his matches while what few fans that remain in the building make their way towards the exits as his star fades away and he grows older. Really sad, to be honest.

HOLY FUCKING BASED BURIED

Jay wasn't ready.

>Juniors like PAC, MJF, Jungle Boy, Marty Scurll and Darby Allin
...that's their heavyweights user

Based Boner Soldier.

Attached: 20180518_NJPW_ed.jpg (430x640, 210K)

Y'all should be happy this no charisma back to the future shitter is nowhere near anywhere good and is being contained in WWE

They had Cody go to a time limit draw with a guy who weighs 150 pounds soaking wet and had SCU bump for a literal child, they want to make very clear that there's no weight divisions going on.

Heavyweight Kushi in NJPW would be fucking BASED too. Wtf was Gedo thinking?

Too small.

Kushida's main weakness in NJPW is that he's a charisma vacuum. As soon as Hiromu returned from excursion and started a feud with him, people wanted Hiromu to win. Gedo made the right decision.

darby is based ya simp

Ishimori is smol and cute

Wait, what the fuck? Since when is Brennan doing commentary?

>that face

Attached: 1555477377450.gif (250x141, 453K)

He was one main event this week but no one watches main event