APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Attached: CHAD.jpg (1200x675, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e9CfWz7indk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've never seen this fucker wrestle but damn he's ugly
he should have a caveman gimmick

why did this simp cut his hair and get rid of the singlet? He just looks like midget roode now.

BASED

I ALWAYS BELIEVED

Wasnt that his gimmick for a while?

You've seen worse in the fucking mirror ya simp

Whole lot of ass cheek from this man all the time

If Chad wins the finals than the Smackchads should take over Yea Forums.

wait what do we do here bros?
are the corbinchads and chadchads split? or what? who do we root for?
I'm going with the chad

Attached: raw gamethread5.jpg (1920x1080, 1.52M)

IM CHAD ALL THE WAY BOYS!

Root for the SmackChad my friend.

I prefer Chad but Corbin cheating to win will be the better outcome. Corbin gets to be the smarmy King Corbin and work Yea Forums while Chad continue to be the underdog that gets fucked over a la D-Bry

Giving the gays everything they want

Never!

Attached: manet wwe smackdown chad gable smackdown 2019 aug 20.png (1920x1080, 1M)

Why would I apologise when I have been supporting him since his first segment in NXT

THIS MAN CAN GET OVER
youtube.com/watch?v=e9CfWz7indk

Corbin is based and could get a lot of heat by winning it.
But Chad could really use the KotR title to jumpstart his career unless they want to Wade him.

he looks too much like Jungle Boy with the long hair

Attached: 62130564_352534188739802_5914442800094511104_n-1014x570[1].jpg (1014x570, 47K)

MUH HEAT, PEOPLE HATE IT SO IT GOOD

Attached: 1566089846055.gif (200x200, 948K)

>Noooooo why the fuck do you like someone that isnt an indy darling manlet! reeeeeee.

He has enough heat already

baron is proven to be ratings poison you retard, your opinion is invalid

>t. Seethe Tarpllins desperately trying to pass the buck onto someone else

What would be the point of him winning besides getting heat? He has enough of that

They have Trevor Lee already

being an autistic buzz word swilling retard doesn't make your argument correct you contrarian invalid

Ya bubblin'?

He could alwayw get more. Anyways im not opposed to Chad being the winner, just saying that Corbin would he fine for me.

I why the fuck should i care about the ratings? Corbin hasnt been in the main event and ratings are even worse anyways so if anything Corbin at least entertains me while the ratings keep flopping.

Ratings nosedived after featuring Corbin you idiot.
They even made a storyline about it, where all the McMahons came out to do a fake babyface turn to fire him from being GM of Raw.

No one without their virginity knows who that is, buddy

Does that mean that you got worked by a kayfabe angle? Damn son.

Yeah I got worked, and so did the hundreds of thousands who stopped watching you WWE bidet.

>still a manlet
>still never drawn a dime
OOF

They stopped because the antidraw champions.

So the Finals of the KOR tourney is....

>Corbin vs Gable ?!

All those KOR threads on Yea Forums and not a single one of you simps predicted this. Sad. If I did something for 5+ hrs a week, every week for 10+ yrs, I think I'd get good at it. And yet the only thing you simps can predict is that AEW will fail, which is a no-brainer.

this has been the main prediction for a while now you retard, where have you been?

they had brock fucking lesnar as champ for literal years, you are a literal retard