1.8M VIEWERS

OH- OH NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

retards

Attached: 1563863369069.jpg (500x400, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MXDmmvC5cXs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who's surprised?

Vince can't make new stars that's why he brings back old stars like SCSA.

>shit product
>shit ratings
who knew

RAW is terrible. Only vincels like it. He's already fucking up The Fiend.

LMAO

good

How low will it be at the end of the year?

Attached: 44345.jpg (645x370, 41K)

the fiend will be buried before halloween

This stupid fucking company.

why do care about numbers
this is what executives worry about in board meeting
i like watch raw and wrestling is nice
much love

RAW will do TNA numbers. 1.5m, 1.1m, 0.9m.

No Lexi, no dimes

A few 100 after everyone with more than just one brain cell makes the switch to AEW

>wwecuck coping
KEK

Attached: 1529719332941.png (378x357, 81K)

do you even watch wrestling

this
cope

Go watch telemundo you fucking spics

Jesus Christ. This is bad, guys.

Still more than Who Japan

anybody else here not watched any wrestling for over 10 years?

soon

Attached: 1546384285299.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>implying that Yea Forumsies were even born 10 years ago

Mom?

Milkies?

Time to post some crying E-drone wojaks bros.

on it

Attached: 795mwqweh1l31.jpg (1469x1991, 168K)

Nice

I cum

We're gonna see ratings dip below 1m by next year

More, please.

Unquestionably

and I will laugh

>Have the single biggest draw in the history of wrestling on your show
>can't get above a 2

Your nostalgia well is depleted, drones.
It's only a matter of time now.

Attached: GoodnaturedReflectingIberianchiffchaff-mobile.jpg (640x1136, 51K)

MOAR

Vince must be panicking if he can't sucker in fools with nostalgia. Shit's about to get interesting/funnier.

Won't even be a full year. Playoffs are in January.

True. Come January, WWE will be getting 800k viewers if they're lucky.

UNLEASH THE TARPS

Attached: 0018189_T-1020-35_560.jpg (560x560, 35K)

hottest gilf ever

Fuck off, Zoomer.

This will absolutely happen. The tears will be delicious.

I've watched WWE for years and this is the worst period in my memory.
There's no hype to the PPV's (even the big 4 like SS), the womeme wrrestling is pushed down fans throats, the champions are cringe.

Vince & co. deserve sub 1 million ratings.

wow~

A MSG RAW too. yikes

Like that means anything

>still believing any RAW anywhere matters

imagine rubbing the tip of your dick in her pits

hnnghh

I've been watching since 1989. Today's WWE isn't as cheesy as The New Generation era in the early 1990s. But for all the talent they signed, they are squandering over 90% of the roster. I'm happy those guys are getting paid, but the show sucks and Vince needs to die.

Vince DOES need to die

but do we really trust Triple Nose

>I'm happy those guys are getting paid

What is this,WCW?

WWE sure as hell ain't "wrestling"

No top lip havin ass

I wasn't, but I am now. Pants are off!

based and lexipilled

NO LEXI
NO DIMES
NO JUSTICE
NO PEACE
NO RATINGS

>WWE will die in your lifetime
bases

u know they scissored

Attached: hrr1ryjh6ie31.jpg (1323x2047, 267K)

goddamn

fuck

This and the Raw Reunion's fallout is proof nostalgia has rapidly become useless as a tool, Raw is unironically doomed. There is no 'solution', it's just going to keep falling and falling.

Unironically my dream. Noelle domming Cathy with w massive black strapon. brb

This is one fucking weird thread.

lol u so edgy

In all fairness the New Generation was only shitty for a brief time, about 93-95, once you hit 96 and they're having to play catch up with Nitro it gets a lot more fun and interesting. This era is just shit on top of shit on top of more shit, the last time it felt like the company had any momentum was around WM30. It's been long enough that most people have made up their mind that it's not getting better and the ratings reflect that.

This is one fucking great thread.

Just for the Renee pics.

This is true. Senile Vince living in the past.

SOOTHING

REFRESHING

He's even trying to resurrect XFL,mmmmmm you don't wanna mess with senile old farts.

OH NOOOOOOOOO

Attached: CD5731CA-C8CF-48F7-938D-A41EBE02CA3A.jpg (2647x2049, 578K)

not watching wrestling for the business side of it is pretty faggy famm

nah, triple nose is as out of touch as vince. he and stephanie are the ones pushing all the women's shit too because they are nepotists who only had daughters.

Attached: 45645.jpg (474x266, 17K)

oh fuck

it is a long con

holy shit

MORE POOPERSCOOPER SEGMENTS

Attached: vinny-k.jpg (274x253, 24K)

kek

GOOD SHIT

ha

AEW WOULD BE CREAMING THEIR PANTS IF THEY COULD EVEN COME CLOSE TO 1.8M

BASED

Attached: finna.jpg (573x252, 50K)

0 to 1.8 million is a hell of a lot better than 6.0 million to 1.8

In retrospect, why dind't TNA stick for a while longer during the second Monday Night War? WWE's ratings were declining as well.

Attached: WWE TNA Ratings 2010.png (233x284, 17K)

Because those idiots hired that schizo Russo.

No wonder Dave Meltzer and Bryan Alvarez suggested that AEW should directly compete with RAW.

Attached: joker knock knock 2019 joke.png (406x1290, 527K)

I'm already laughing bro

What rating did AEW and Who Japan get this week?

What happens to rasslin if WWE actually fails does the business fade into obscurity and only a few boomers will remember it. Based on how it's looking at the moment no company will ever fill WWE's role I don't like them but I don't think NJPW or AEW could realistically get the recognition WWE has.

I've been watching wrestling periodically since Chris Benoit's death

S

Attached: 70808857-52FD-4CCE-BBC4-C3BD768372C7.png (773x666, 500K)

I think it will be worse with all the SmackDown shilling.
Even drones will look for an alternative.

Attached: 1568160366678.jpg (1303x1681, 299K)

Fuck it I'm jerking my dick to this

PS: Only retards watch WWE

Me, my wife's son and her boyfriend never watch WWE.

PS: Im an AEW fan, btw

I stopped watching wrestling full time in 2014 after Roman Reigns killed and embarrassed my childhood in Taker. I watched every Raw and SmackDown religiously from 2007-2011 and on and off until WrestleMania 33.

I decided I'm gonna go to the first Friday night show SmackDown is having at Staples next month since I see adds for it all the time. What's happened since WM30 that I should know? Did Bryan Danielson have a good run as champ?

Attached: Paradise Lost.jpg (600x338, 69K)

I endured the Vince-has-his-dick-deep-inside-Roman's-asshole-and-refuses-to-pull-out era. I endured it only to stop watching a two months ago. For a company that prides itself on "we tell stories lol," the stories don't make any sense.

From what I've seen so far from YouTube clicks, 2015 is when the WWE really started appealing to Zoomers non stop. Hell I have no idea who any of these new Divas are and I hate that they got rid of the Divas moniker and Title. It's bullshit. Where's my Kelly Kelly, Michelle McCool, Eve Torres, Melina, Bella Twins, Layla and AJ Lee Vince? And don't get me started on the men. All a bunch of short white dudes who have no charisma. At least Danielson showed he can talk what do these other guys have?

Geriatrics must be dying off at a faster rate than expected.

>People find this old lady with her alcohol bloated body attractive.

>the fiend will be buried before halloween
What really rustles me is they're not even doing it with a Fiend/Demon match and just jumping straight to feeding him to Tarpins.

this

bury bray world tour 2019

Based. WWE is finally dying, Raw drawing a 1.8 rating WITH Stone Cold all over the show at the VERY START of Football? OH NO NO NO NO! Now imagine what the rest of this year is gonna look like, press S to spit on wwmeme's grave user

WWE is dying and I couldn't be any happier

More than 10x viewers than AEW lmao

Attached: 1568182796621.png (538x602, 321K)

>What do you mean my hour drew 1.8 million buys
>What
>What
>What

Attached: 1536255062738.png (763x720, 1.27M)

NOOOOO HEYMAN WAS SUPPOSED TO DESTROY AEWHO

Cuck cold simp autism EXPOSED

There is no wrestling fans with that much brain cells.
Your console wars are pathetic.
Wrestling fans and gamers are subhumans.
There is no difference between that.

We need a

>DIE WWE DIE

chant, like how fans did with The Rock pre-Rock

Wrestling fans > gamers > capeshit fans > board gamers > bronies
That is the nerd hierarchy

S

this is unbelievably false

agreed, i'd put bronies above board gamers

Women's wrestling killed the biz.

Wrestling is dead.

I'd put capeshit fans over gamers. At least the capeshitters only spend $30 for the night out, while video gaymers spent double that plus dlc, season pass, and tip for the same experience.

Same. I wanted to see Fiend vs Taker at Mania and Taker put him over. Wouldn't have been the best match but the story would be good. It is stupid putting him straight into the title picture. Doesn't make any sense for his character. Why would he give a fuck about a title if he is a spoopy looney man? They should let him go over Taker then keep building up with other feuds and then he ends up in the title picture just by deciding he wants to fight whoever the Champion is, regardless of the belt. Other problem with putting him in title picture is if he wins the belt, he probably won't get a long run so will have to lose and that will kill the character.

Yea, fuck this company.

#BeltTheDog

$60 for the 200+ hours I have from monster hunter world is a far better deal than $30 for 3 hours of modern summer blockbusters.

100% this

>he plays something called monster hunter

Attached: image.jpg (607x608, 37K)

>ratings crash

Fuck. That's with Austin in the third hour too. Holy shit.

>waaaaah wrestling is dead
>saying this when WWE has been rejecting the term "wrestling" for a more than a decade

Cope

>the same experience
Pretty sure spending $30 to sit on a cum-encrusted chair surround by people that haven't bathed for a 2 hour flick and some shitty popcorn isn't comparable to paying $60 for a game that will be anywhere from 10-100 hours of content that you can play at your leisure in the comfort of your own home.

wrestling will rise from the ashes of sports entertainment

That shitshow SD beat that shitshow RAW despite having Stun Cole Stun Coal buh gah nostalgia poopoo peepee.

LMAO

RIP

Attached: download.png (207x243, 8K)

you are kicking out your cover, user, stop doing it

OBSESSED

You're mentally ill, please put a bullet in your brain. Or, have sex.

This.

Wrestling has always been popular. WWE's dominance post-2001 is literally the worst the business has every done. Sure it draws PEOPLE, but the PERCENTAGE is lower than ever. Wrestling should be a viable career option in the US, even if you never reached Flair and Hogan levels. That's how fucking popular it used to be. When WWE falls, no, no one will ever fill the gap and no one ever should. We'll most likely develop a new tiered territory system, where everywhere has a few minor local feds that do okay, and four-five nationally known feds that make the big bucks.

No real stars and the women are killing WWE . Big elephant in the room is mostly the women.

bump

Fuck. What happened to the ratings??

Vince is
youtube.com/watch?v=MXDmmvC5cXs

He was in the first hour. No one knew he would reappear.

rip wwpee

worked by based BBC

Vince just listed The Shield and Bray as "grabbing the ring," when The Shield would basically just politic and block Cena from burying them. They were the closest thing to a Kliq in recent times. He essentially likes when wrestlers hound him, politic, and muscle him into doing what they want. Bray just "grabbed the ring" and got over by himself like always, except they bury him repeatedly because he doesn't play the backstage games. Vince only respects Brock and The Shield for putting him under pressure, so "The Brass Ring" in other words is just treating Vince like a bitch once you're over
The Jesse the Body treatment

>vincels
kek

KEK

>r-rating d-d-don't even mat-m-m *tearing up* matter