Just dump the entire beers boomer Austin handed them on the ground

>Just dump the entire beers boomer Austin handed them on the ground
True till death, brothers.

Attached: 856de95e7bd3ec3e660cd024b3fbebd73ad90876_hq.jpg (928x574, 68K)

Absolutely worked. Austin empties 95% of his beers when he bangs them together.

BSR getting pillaged when?

At least he pours some of them on his mouth, the Viking Experience just kinda dipped some on their foreheads and then turned the cans over to their side on the canvas.

wow another nazi white guy in america
colour me surprised

Based straight edge chads

I can imagine these faggots pissing and moaning about how beer is nasty as they chug s󠀀oy󠀀lent backstage. Fucking posers.

are these the least intimidating "tough guys" in wrestling today?

Based user treating the filter like a gang of roving blacks did Nash in the passionate sweaty summers of 92

Raymond Rowe would look pretty tough if you weren't aware of him being straighedge, a viking weaboo and his size. Basically if you took a picture of him from the right angle.

Based user raping the filter

Based. Beer and beer drinkers are the most cringe thing on the planet.

"I love beer beer is the best thing on earth i am such an alpha male because i drink beer what??? you don't like beer????? are you a woman or something xDDD?? did i tell you i drink beer?"

Yikes

Beer is great, but if Austin handed me an IPA I'd fucking dump that can in the trash where it belongs. Just chew on raw hops if you like the taste of shit so much

proud piss drinker

this

Why can't they breath properly anons?

I used to work for a beer distribution company in the north east and we sold a triple IPA for a time. I still can't get rid of the taste. Porters all day

well yea, doubles and triples are just for masochists
but if you can't handle a regular IPA, you don't like beer
it's the same as people who only watch WWE and think they're wrestling fans

That's because IPA is the shittiest beer that ever existed, it's worse than fucking Corona

yeah retarded beer snobs hate IPAs now. bunch of sheep none of them actually have taste they just repeat what others say.

american education system

IPA is for people who like chewing tobacco over cigarettes for their nicotine addiction

>Porters all day

Based. Stouts as well.

you would think but that's not how it actually is

They're straightedge, user.

hi phil

Austin will buried those fucks that fuck with his beer.

EAT EAT

they should've brought a keg of mead and chug it

>drinking beer for the taste and not to relax after a long day at the steel mill.

Fucking mustache twirlers

I smell a samefag hating on IPA for some weird reason

d-did he just go over against the filter?!?!

This.
Beer are for losers who cant cope with life. Literally jobbers to life in constant seethe.