What would cause another wrestling boom?

What would cause another wrestling boom?

Attached: 3d81f-1527011620-800.jpg (635x477, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O05-uk8UgP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me, but on steroids.

There is literally nothing that can save it except for having the female wrestlers getting fucked in the middle of the ring

Vince, Triple H and Stephanie all falling off a cliff at the same time.

Putting the belt on the Broski

Nothing, it is over.

Why couldn't it happen again? And yeah kayfabe is dead but it was dead during the attitude era

Because wrestling is fucking gay now

Yeah so
>What would cause another wrestling boom?

it's literally so simple it really boggles the mind, all it needs is for it to be cool.

Tell us how faggot?

Attached: screen7.jpg (688x387, 92K)

Nothing. Pro wrestling is an antiquated form of entertainment, it has no reason to exist anymore now that MMA is popular and accepted.

here's one little secret ingredient that will make it cooler.

>TV-14+Cursing in promos

Hogan with a white power stable

Attached: 1554681926570.jpg (587x540, 101K)

>here's one little secret ingredient that will make it cooler.
>>TV-14+Cursing in promos

Oh yeah cursing is gonna make there promos better

Attached: cb2e03c608e71e54136a9c040b19f3f8--tattoo-photos-wwe-tna.jpg (236x281, 14K)

Another boom will probably never happen because the media is too emasculated now. There are certain things you "have" to do now if you are running a promotion in the west like dilute your show by including women's wrestling, and most people are not going to invest time watching a show they know will never be as good as it could be.

the rabbit is out of the hat with MMA literally providing a realer pro wrestling wso why watch the fake stuff anyway

>the rabbit is out of the hat with MMA literally providing a realer pro wrestling wso why watch the fake stuff anyway

Fiction is pretty popular in case you weren't aware

care to extrapolate?

obviously there's more work to be done, especially with promos, but allowing them to curse would inherently make it slightly cooler, which is just one step to a much larger puzzle

Huh ?

OK
#1 tv-14
#2 swearing
What else come on we shit on this every damn day

In the US, probably nothing, maybe a credible US vs. Mexico storyline or something to do with national politics that isn't fucking cringe.

I think wrestling can sprout up big in a place like Brazil, India, Russia or Turkey though, built around one convincing national star

Attached: 1511121789558.jpg (750x816, 87K)

The complete and total reversion of social and political attitudes on not only the internet, but society as a whole. Only if and when the majority of people stop being uptight geeks that constantly snitch, bully and harass others who say or do things that are "problematic" or "triggering" then we will finally see true wrestling culture revived in any traditional sense. It is currently inundated with milquetoast, physically inept, funko pop-collecting manchildren that cry and complain on twitter and reddit when there was a potentially mean thing someone said as a shoot. We could see a boom, but it's going to take that big shift to truly unlock the real potential of wrestling past cirque du soleil rejects mixed with your local community theatre that we see now. I wouldn't hold your breath.

Attached: 2124123.png (788x778, 669K)

Just IMAGINE the chaotic harem this picture would be.

More cuck angles
Identity politics
Shitting on Republicans

Im from mexico, and that storyline was made over and over again, its not a good deal do that.

Inshallah.

The worst thing to happen to pro wrestling's draw in the last 15 years isn't combat sports, its comic book movies. all these assholes dress up like comic book characters and superheroes and supervillains and the announcers say things like, "Ricochet is like spiderman!" and all that. All that does is make people wonder why they are watching wrestling instead of comic book movies, playing video games about comic books, reading comics, talking about comics, etc.
There are lots of people booking the superhero style fights where its a bunch of flipping, or one small underdog versus a really big heel, and its like, why wouldn't somebody just want "real" superheroes and supervillains? My first order of business is nobody says or does anything referential to comic books or superheroes.
People are supposed to want to grow up to be pro wrestlers, not fantasize about being superheroes and supervillains, business wise. Every time some comic book shit comes out the retarded wrestlers today ape it and draw attention to their true chief competition.

correct post

based

I think the anime industry is ruining the wrestling fanbase.

Attached: 45afc72c221932c29a16f4e2c1290262600c9e37_hq.jpg (1024x860, 59K)

Off the top of my head

>Allow wrestlers to express themselves more

>More dynamic Heels&Faces

>Needs more larger than life characters, or at the damn least people that are interesting

>Get rid of women that cannot wrestle, or have them change styles if they insist on having them. Most if not all can't even run the ropes

>Get rid of vanilla midgets that aren't jacked

>Actual good storylines and plot

>More cliffhanger episodes

>Change both Raw&SD sets, get rid of LED

>Pyro

>Custom sets for PPVs

>Bring back steroids

It’s unlikely but not impossible. Nobody actually knows what a post-McMahon WWE would even look like. Zoomers don’t remember when superheroes and fantasy novels were considered rock-bottom lame as fuck, meanwhile GoT and Avengers ended up being the biggest things in pop culture this year because over time the right projects were backed by the right people.

also this. fucking fags and nerds and geeks who are sensitive have damn near ruined this shit. goddamnit even cawdy had to apologize for something so trivial, until this happens and a multitude of other things, it's not coming back.

huh?

Easy. There is one thing the WWE could do now that would dramatically increase it's ratings but most likely kill it at the same time. The same thing everything else is doing. Introduce politics. Make Raw a Republican show and Smackdown a Democrat show. PPVs are them fighting each other and mic battles are them just listing off talking points and calling the other side racist/communists. Wrestling would blow up but everything we would love about it would die overnight.

>swearing
LMAO you tards enjoy listening to *bleeps* every 5-10 seconds to the point you have no idea what they are trying to say. Also the easiest thing is to just stop with the rehearsed lines for promos because these niggas all talking like a bunch of robots devoid of personality, nobody can latch on to them because that's not how people talk in real life. It's like watching a badly directed sitcom with D tier actors and actresses and its cringe. Of course the storylines have to be good, but even if the delivery is fine they can work around the shit given to them and at least make shit chocolate brownie

Never gonna happen. Nobody needs wrestling to get their violence fix in today's world. You can just turn on Game of Thrones or some other shit and see ultra-violence and fucking and swearing. Kids today and taking meth and robbing convenience stores before they hit puberty. They don't care about some half-naked fags pretending to fight each other.

Wrestling is fucking gay and stupid if you think about it for more than five seconds. UFC is the same thing except the fights are real.

Nothing. Wrestling is dead.

A little bit of blood, a little bit of racism and a little bit of old uncle roy.

and he gave you an answer
because wrestling is fucking gay now

bringing russo back

fiction is only popular because real life can't mimic it
if real people could develop superpowers nobody would watch DC and Marvel movies. likewise, nobody gives a shit about wrestling when MMA does everything it does with more violence

all women's matches are either bra n panties or a fatal four way brap-a-thon
all of them MUST compete barefoot

Wresling will never be as big as it was before. It can "boom", but it won't go mainstream.

Bring back the Moondogs.

I don't see the more violence. Yes the punches are real but most fighters only have one or two fights in a year. Wrestling just needs to be the right thing at the right time. It has to capture the zeitgeist. It is much easier for this to happen in the south but I also think black people is a very underutilized demographic. If there were some sort of territory system wrestling could be huge overnight. Southwest would be Mexicans and gays. Northwest could be Hipsterish. Midwest/Canada would be amateur style. South would be rednecks of course. East coast would be black people. Have a governing body like nwa and have events be crosspromoted. There would probably be a few promotions in each region and generally these promotions would face each other to decide regional championships while there would be cards where promotions from different regions would decide national champions. And of course a yearly battle royal and a king of the ring. All this would amount to enough television that people would focus on their own region while a weekly show would cover all the big events around the country. If they want to compete with sports they should do this. There may even be a system to the meets and a many team event like survivor series to decide the best promotion/team.

Also another idea which I think is brilliant and not just because I came up with it is to make wrestling 'real' play it off as 100% real and obviously lots of shit would be thrown out the window but the kicker is you could still fake it essentially put the cat back in the bag. Never did everyone think it was real. People would call fix just like they do in real sports. It doesn't matter as long as it's at least half convincing.

Another choice would be to go more in the mma. Have it be real mma contested under 'real' pro wrestling rules and matches can end with a pin. Less dangerous, but more fights. Ban leg kicks but heels will do it of course

MMA does BOOOORING better than the WWE. There's a reason why that shit is on Fuel TV and nobody watches their trash reality shows anymore. A bunch of manchildren trying to be tough and crying in the house every episode. WAH LET ME BANG BRO. Grow up and watch some based Big Dog Matches where he shows you what true strength, is or tune into Smackdown and watch Daniel Bryan show you some real mat techniques that would shame your BJJ faggots

Nothing,
And i don't think its just wrestling either i think consumer media in general is a propped up corpse getting the last shekals rinsed out of it .

I don't think there is any entertainment medium which is in any sort of golden age or good place creatively. There is no incentive to do so anymore

Attached: 1510488887429.png (500x300, 78K)

Millenials are watching twitch and youtube all day. The Regular means of getting music, movies, and news are completely different. The media giants can't control ppl like they used to do so they try to spam social media with memes and attack you with ads. The idea of providing entertainment like they used to is slowing phasing out.

The show is only appealing to hardcore geek fans. Its literally just wrestling. It was at it peak when especially the weekly shows were less about actual wrestling and more about the storylines.

A better creative team with a little bit of luck + wrestlers who work hard on their gimmicks . It's all you need.

Bring back the RnR Express
youtu.be/O05-uk8UgP8

Attached: Rock-N-Roll-Express-645x370.jpg (645x370, 64K)

MMA killed wrestling. Vince should have bought the UFC when he had a chance.

I have never seen a man fall off a ladder and through a table in an MMA match, retard.

You want a boom? Keep booking boomers

Attached: images.png (225x225, 10K)

Sign a deal with Netflix so millenials watch it.