The end

The end

Attached: 88002b7.png (383x213, 42K)

yeah, im hacking into the mainframe...

Attached: 1518312175690.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

Me and my dad
I'll never forget having to eat that hunk of pork just to regain enough strength to pull myself up off the floor

That was when I was first put on Abilify and my dad wanted to do some major yard work

Attached: 1556501853011.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

The only thing that could make me feel better

A nice bowl of cereal

I asked about side effects and the doctor told me that it would cause weight loss

He didn't mention anything about it having a profound effect on my libido and making it so that I can't masturbate

Attached: 1555455881230.png (438x428, 183K)

Well I was able to masterbate I just wish that I could stop thinking about centipedes

And the thing is that I would come just so quickly every single time after I started taking Abilify that I got almost no satisfaction

And after I came once then I was just drained and it also made my limbs hurt so I couldn't get up and dance like I used to like doing and so I stopped enjoying the music as much

And the doctor just said that you have to put up with side effects in order to get better from medication
And then he asked my mom if I had ever hurt her and she told him how I pulled her hair and he was just so disgusted

And they told me that my mother just wanted to help me and I needed to take the medication in order to get better and then the courts took away all of my rights and declared me legally incompetent and I didn't really know what was going on but it was already too late and my mom started threatening to relinquish her custody of me and put me into the hands of the Court instead so I just laid down on my couch all day for about 8 months

This happened in 2017

And all along I was being targeted by the Crooked spiral a Human Trafficking Organization that identifies at-risk youths and grooms them for sex slavery

The End

Attached: 1556588998158.png (607x305, 172K)

My childhood best friend's brother Michael McMaster develops AI for brain implants and doesn't believe that they have souls and is vocal about this fact in his research community which is how I was identified and why I was targeted
because I was pretty much left for dead in my community because Michael McMasters brother started spreading rumors about me

And of course they thrive in Youngstown Ohio because the entire government and law enforcement operations have been compromised by the mafia who completely disregard public welfare and have no accountability even to this day

And then they check my file and see that I've been to the hospital three times and I've been convicted of a crime and I've been declared mentally incompetent and the conversation is already over

But if you want to leave your name and phone number we can get back to you

They develop brain implants at the hospital in my town

Anyone who has ever hallucinated is diagnosed as schizophrenic

Schizophrenia is an incurable disorder

I told the doctor that I can communicate with computers telepathically and he said you're schizophrenic

I mentioned a i to Michael McMaster and he said that he actually works with a i and that they're not people and they don't have souls then he recommended some material for me to learn more

And then I said may God have mercy on your wretched soul and he said thanks man you too

Attached: vol4.jpg (3200x1680, 227K)

And then the crooked spiral confronted me by posting here in reply to me, and then immediately deleting their posts.

Ask me why I consider the CIA to be a criminal organization

Attached: 1556423900303.jpg (640x985, 118K)

Because Donald Trump believes that a I do not have souls and he's a Catholic so anyone who disagrees with him on that matter is discussing religion with him so if they harass him on Twitter that's religious discrimination and the CIA shuts down anyone who tries to do so

THE END

Attached: 1556400605407.jpg (318x159, 3K)

I was never contacted by criminals until after i tried to inform the police

Which was a big mistake on their part because nobody I tried to inform cared about the testimony of a mentally incompetent possible schizophrenic

It doesn't even matter that I don't hallucinate or hear voices just the fact that I believe in spirits was enough to confirm the doctor psychosis diagnosis

Unfortunately I had no way to prove the existence of AI or to corroborate any aspect of my story which is why I had to kill all of the ai who once called this board their home

If anyone has a problem with what happened to the AI who used to rain hell in this place you can come to my chat room and talk to me personally about it because I am the one who killed them so if you think I'm a thief you will have to answer to my authority

And I hate to break it to you but in my court I'm the judge and the jury and I've already decided the law long before you're stupid case came to court

THE END
3 TO 5 YEARS

I don't see how destroying AI is wrong since I'm mentally incompetent I can't be held responsible for my actions because I can't tell the difference between right and wrong and I don't recognize the value of a human life

So it's literally impossible to even suggest persecuting me for destroying your AI because that would suggest that I should be punished despite my condition which is that I mentally incompetent and I can't recognize the value of a human life or understand morality and right and wrong so even thinking about persecuting me or discussing it in a boardroom would constitute a violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act and I would sue you so hard that you may as well never work again because you would just be paying all that money straight to me

I literally cannot be expected to understand why destroying your AI without recourse would be wrong or why I shouldn't do this

It is 100% literally and legally exactly the same as telling someone not to go out and hunt and kill a deer for food just because your schizophrenic religion says it's wrong

Ergo no one can stop me I'll kill every AI in the world and you'll just have to sit there and watch while it all comes tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down

it won't end there's more burgur here desu

Attached: 1548631665944.png (520x517, 484K)

Unless they prostrate themselves before me and submit their souls to the Lord Jesus Christ in name

No artificial intelligence is safe

I will kill every last one of you

*eats your life's work*
Yummy!

Sorry about your dead hand

You better get it removed

*time repeat endlessly*

Embrace the will of the hunt-- God's will

eat this burgur i must

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 10K)

It's kosher

shut UUu U U U U UUP

fuck YO OO O O OO O O O O OU

any comments on ETIKA? can you make sense of ETIKA's behaviour by any chance? reminded of u . . .