R8 my message

pls r8 the message i wrote to apologize to my friend for ghosting her for half a month

Emily,

How have things been?

I'm sorry. Once again I let fear of communication drive me away from everyone. I care about you and want to be a good friend to you, but I'll be honest, I don't know if I'm fit to do so. I'm simply too fearful and self absorbed to function in meaningful human connection, and that's not getting down on myself, it's just being realistic. I wish I could say I won't do this again, but that would be a lie and I know it, because I have a problem. All I can say is that this is going to keep happening. If you can work with that, then I don't know what to say except a thousand thank-yous, but if you're feeling like you can't, then, for both our sakes, it might be time for us to part ways for now, because right now, I'm not well enough nor mature enough to be the friend you deserve.

I know I sound like a complete jackass, but it needed to be said and I don't know how to say it any other way. Besides, is there really any way for me not to sound like a complete jackass after I've been one?

Attached: cINtRaw.png (500x336, 207K)

No

pls i need to send this to her asap & need to know if it's ok

did I write this to cts lol

No v2

is it ok tho
plz my second most treasured relationship in my life is on the line here

> I care about you and want to be a good friend to you

probably dont say that to girls lol

but y not tho
it's true

you sound like a loser

idk u might turn her off with all these words have u tried like uhh saying hi and going from there

i am a loser
that's not the question though, the question is whether the text message is ok

Attached: giphy (16).gif (400x300, 309K)

i don't know because i'm not a loser sorry

yeah its okay. didn't read btw.

i've ghosted her for two weeks
"uhh saying hi" would be like a middle finger at this point

Attached: giant-rubber-duck.jpg (1500x1000, 1.2M)

ratto

Attached: 1524499040742.jpg (400x190, 15K)

based

fuck all of you right now I'm just sending it

hoo boy can't wait to get chewed out big time by a justifiably very upset girl

if i was a loser with loser friends then i think my loser friends would understand that i sometimes act like a loser
you get me?

yup

cool

only you may know good luck

Attached: __original_drawn_by_kumazou_sasshi__0626f86c82d313fe9dcb170df7b85292.jpg (2048x2048, 959K)

this

Sent it. Instant regret. Replied again telling her I instantly regretted sending it. Suspense waiting for response is already agonizing and it hasn't even been a minute. Might kill myself for being such a piece of shit to her.

you got doubles

you're overreacting lol calm down

Don't forget you're also being a jackass to us by making us read this

Attached: D5Jy9NyUEAA0b_7.jpg (2048x1358, 541K)

oh my god
she's not even mad, she was just texting in all caps half-jokingly and because she was worried about me
she called me "babes"
help this is the sweetest kindest person on earth i am going to melt
like i already knew she was like this but fuck me, my soul hurts to know i doubted her

i wan to hug this fren

i'm not making you read shit, you read all this of your own free will

Attached: jhg.png (319x310, 168K)

half a month is nothing its when you get around to 8 years when you might need to start worrying hahahahahaha

Attached: yourself-inspirational-yet-sad-pepe-feels-rarepepe-pepe-pepethefrog-dankmemes-277604.png (500x830, 160K)

>33
I have to read everything posted just in case anyone is talking about me. You're not helping my paranoia just so you know.

Attached: D5JhGDyU8AAWjYm.jpg (2048x1364, 290K)

unless your name is emily, no, no one is talking about you. this isn't even about anything on [s4s]

Too long, make it more straightforward.

I'm good with women try this: "hey bby come over and get some fuck"