Realy maks u think

tranny steals art without crediting for clout on twitter . com
more news in 7

Attached: stolenart.png (1154x634, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5iRv-wva5jg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what you mean steal they said nah it was drawn by soemone else

when trannies feel like they are the norm
LOOLE
honk honk :o)

they always say it in the 2nd to 3rd post down and it never gets attention so the majority of people still think they did it

"a tranny did something, this is proof that any tranny would do that thing which is in turn further reason to hate trannies"
imagine actually thinking like this

I'm just pointing out something I witnessed pal hold your horses
you're the one makin assumptions here

did doremiposter draw that? if so then great keep it up lilith

nah i think you're the one making assumptions here. after all, i never said i was referring to you. the observation you made just reminded me of the attitude i called out, it was never my intention to imply it's actually your attitude specifically

I've known over a dozen trans people and the only one which I found tolerable was the one where I didn't know they were until it accidentally came up in a group conversation after 4 months of knowing them

The rest of them used their identity as a substitute for their personality and this is extremely prevalent from what I've witnessed online. You just assume people don't like them for no reason because muh pol

go back there

"Lilith". Real nice, faggot. Fuck trannies.

Attached: trannie.png (1276x960, 673K)

kiwi farms dot org

yep dats me! da artist formlely known as user
i ddond caer
when i post a comick or oc here i by default dond expect any credit. no1 expects tto get famous ober dere oc here i dond thing.... dis is all practice 4 da real stuffe

Attached: おジャ魔女どれみドッカ~ン! 第41話「ぽっぷが先に魔女になる!?」(DVD (640x480, 213K)

dubs! wooh!

Attached: CHECK EM.webm (640x480, 753K)

Unchecked evil trip

Attached: img(72).jpg (962x1024, 72K)

doremiposter uses [s4s] as his personal garbage disposal confirmed

kiwi farms dot org

It's still r*de or atleast inconsiderade because it gives the assumption to most people that they were the one who made it
If they cared they could have included somethinge like 'not by me' or 'made by user' in the original poste

dough-ray-me nigger should stop drawing forever.

i guess but rly ids fi~ne
ids da barest ob bare OCs tto im nod hurte. im jus happye peoplel r enjoyign id. dat shud b ebery1's goal.... tto maek nice thinks dat peoplel cam enjoye... ids nod liek xe outrite said "i maed dis" either sso ids loleright
eat swiss cheese
b nice pls

Attached: おジャ魔女どれみドッカ~ン! 第28話「おばあちゃんズにはかなわない!� (640x480, 160K)

even if you don't happen to mind ids still a rude practice nd evidence of an inconsiderate person

i'd say dere considerate enuff. ffor eben pointign out "nno ids nod me dat drew dis" quotign whoeber dey r

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.12.[640x480].[FF9A11D3].v2.mkv_snapshot_08.28_[2017.07.16_11.19.52].png (640x480, 419K)

no they weren't go tell them pls be nice swish cheese right now on twitter

fore! wooh!
cam u eben imagine
if ur cheese wenn "swish"?

Attached: [Doremi].Ojamajo.Doremi.40.[640x480].[10B9EB7A].v2.mkv_snapshot_13.16_[2017.08.13_11.20.18].jpg (640x480, 195K)

swish swoosh cheese be nice ugly fucking useless faggot tranny

Lilith is tolerable as far as trannies go.

necrospam

Fuck that is the most retarded thing I've seen all day
We need to stroke these "artist" ego because they made a meme online
Jesus christ

I LOB U DOREPOSTER AND I THINK IM FINALLY GONAN WORK ON MY FIGHTIN GGAME!!!!!!!! HONK HONK CLOWN WORLD ITS TRUE..............but heyembrace ABSUDRISM HWEH!!!!!!!! CANT CHANGE THE CHANNEL MNOW????????????????

youtube.com/watch?v=5iRv-wva5jg

wish I had nice tran gf

Attached: 1555452461172.png (680x715, 135K)

i see OP is an article 13 supporter