JELLY FUCKING JANELA!

JELLY FUCKING JANELA!

Attached: JimCornette.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jimcornette.com/cornettes-commentary/mommy-im-ok-all-my-friends-are-dead-americas-real-gun-control
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When will he review AEW's latest show so I can listen to him rant about it?

If Corny wasnt wrong on everything related to politics hed be based

Thursday this week

Tomorrow, simp

I still say it's JELLY JANETTY. Can't even hit a FUCK YOU JIM CORNETTE sault.

Attached: 1567533179628.webm (1188x668, 2.79M)

KWAB

if you quit using a name on Yea Forums like an attention whore you might stop being a faggot

He's hot takes on business should respect more but he sounds like yankee imbecile from trailer park always yelling. Maybe if he was more educated he will make better points and more fans but he all right.

That was my favorite spot of the match. Considering the camera didn't show Jimmy roll out of the way, I thought it was intentional and made it x100 funnier.

worked

based corn

He is Dildos?

Fuck this Great Value Edge mudshow motherfucker

Ya Bubbling?

jimcornette.com/cornettes-commentary/mommy-im-ok-all-my-friends-are-dead-americas-real-gun-control

Attached: 1535853909433.png (1024x683, 787K)

cringe

this was pretty funny honestly, he'd be good in comedy spots where he takes a ridiculous amount of damage and dies young

fuck you

Bases

Agree

>People unironically give a shit about Cornette's grossly misinformed political opinions

I'm here for him to tear shitty wrestling apart and tell funny stories of the territory days.

Yeah I disagree about a lot with him, but I like listening to him talk about wrestling. He's lived that stuff for half a century, and he probably remembers all of it

Based Corny working the /pol/cels

Attached: 1564877805890.jpg (720x672, 41K)