*gets over every year*

*gets over every year*

Attached: chrisjericho.png (1831x1012, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DjCypp8sDLE?t=1m58s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2002 = midcard
2003 = midcard
2004 = midcard
2005 = midcard
2006 = leaves because he can't get over
2007 = fails on top
2008 = turns heel because he flops as babyface

Overweight

Attached: Dm8ravcUcAAoeie.jpg (270x480, 15K)

Sup, Paul. Did you prep the bull yet?

>t.

Attached: TripleCuck2006.png (640x480, 319K)

>2002
Main evented WM. Repeatably buried by Haitch but still managed to stay massively over.
>2003
Still massively over. Had a MOTY contender with HBK and gave Goldberg his best match.
>2004
Still massively over and had a good storyline with Christian and Trish.
>2005
Was so over that he started Cena getting booed.
>2006
He didn’t leave in 2006 ya simp
>2007
Comes back and gets a massive fucking pop.
>2008
I stopped watching like all smart people did because WWE was fucking garbage. Didn’t he have a great ladder match with HBK?

k

Attached: JericucksBTFO.png (660x1180, 187K)

2002 = bombed on top put back in midcard
2003 = midcarder. over means drawing moneywhich means you work on top which Jericho didn't apart from making up numbers so he could do job to the stars
2004 = midcarder. see above
2004 = midcarder. see above.
2005 = 2004 = midcarder. see above. as admitted he left because he could get over as top guy and had to leave
2006 = gone
2007 = returns and bombs on top as babyface against Orton
2008 = turns heel hafter he bombed as face

not familiar much with last decade because WWE sucks and barely watched nor was it memorable.

Ya basically just typed the same thing you typed the first time you absolute retard.

>over as a face
>over as a heel
>over as a midcarder
>over as a main eventer
>massively over in the attitude era
>still over in 2019

His age is now starting to show but he's the best old guy that is still in the business today.

Attached: Jericho wasn't over durr.webm (900x678, 2.75M)

>His age is now starting to show
except for his look (and its not like he looks "bad" for a 50 year old), he pretty much does the same shit he did 20 years ago, yeah he does it slower, but still the same moves.

your dipshit ass didn't understand it first time. you claim he got over every year and he didn't. unless you consider midcarder getting over

>what did ya do today sport?
>i seethed at someone who said jericho was over

Cringe
Based

They had to edit that gargantuan pop on their channel, guess Gaytch couldn't take it
>they placed him in the midcard for 7 years so he's a midcarder

His 2007 return was hype but then they immediately put him with a fucking JBL feud

Being the old boomer holding down future talent is bascially his gimmick now tho. he even grew out his Harley Race gut for it

>2007
>Comes back and gets a massive fucking pop.
More like comes back as a main eventer to challenge WWE champ Orton, and after a few months midcarding with IC belt

numales ethered

His Hareley Race gut is the effect of his alcohol addiction

>as opposed to Orton who was massively over and a big draw

>gets over as a referee
Seriously. Is there ANYTHING this boomer can't do extremely well?!
youtu.be/DjCypp8sDLE?t=1m58s

So was Harleys

Look in shape

He doesn't have to be in shape. He absolutely saved this boring match between Boreman and the League of Nations.

What the fuck is this lmao

An example of someone getting over with a crowd, Roman.

kek he's literally the anti-Triple H

holy fuck that is legitimately funny. jericho rules.

Attached: triple-h-angry.gif (303x184, 1.53M)

Barrett in AEW when, guy was dimes,still seething at how Vince treated him

I'd love to see him in AEW or any other promotion. WWE really fucked him and he kept getting over anyway. Fantastic guy. I always hear he's trying to be an Hollywood actor when I ask about him. He's also done some outside-ring jobs such as being a commentator and general manager. I think he appeared in the last episode of Lucha Underground too but I haven't seen that.

>Got over a scarf
>Got over a clipboard
>Got over a pen
>Got over a plant
>Got over a bottle of champagne
>Got over a jacket

this shit is absolutely bullshit, those wrestling "journalist" to me are simply ridiculous. inb4 there is some workrate motherfucker in his top 10,

>can't get over a spinning elbow

the same guys would absolutely suck his dick today..

>crowded popped for a shock title change of someone who had borderline go away heat
the crowd response had very little to do with Jericho. they could have had Al Snow or D'Lo Brown instead of Jericho and the crowd would have reacted the same way

sure

Again

Over = drawing money

Jericho has never been a major dime drawer ever in his career. Never an elite draw or even a main event draw. He was a midcard draw who rarely headlined ppvs or big shows

*fails to get over*

Attached: y2aj.jpg (1001x1001, 159K)

mark

CM Punk said during a ESPN interview on 29th March 2012, on his recent comments about Chris Jericho never being 'The Man' despite being a World champion: "There's always, I think, somebody that has overshadowed him. I guess an argument can be made that John Cena is still 'The Man.' But the numbers don't lie with merchandising, ratings & everything else. We're not trying to hotshot the title around or play hot potato with it. We're giving people a champion they can believe in. Jericho was never really that guy. He was never really, I guess, the ambassador John Cena has been.

Attached: fat-Jericho.jpg (350x294, 49K)

i remember when Jericuck tried to get "razzmatazz" over or something like that and it went over like a wet fart in church

Attached: Jericuck.png (450x400, 328K)

I remember when Jericho came back with his blinking jacket not saying a single word and he was immediately the most over act in the company (inb4 the jacket was over, not Jericho). Everybody thought the weeks long tease would lead into something special. I was hyped as fuck for the Rumble and then Jericho was one of the last two and lo and behold, Sheamus kicked his fucking head off.

It all lead to virtually nothing. I can't even remeber whom Jericho fought that year at Wrestlemania. Sheamus used his rumble win to have the joke of of a match against Bryan. Obviously it wasn't his fault that match went on for eight minutes.

I guess at least we got the rise of YES! era out of this pointless booking.

Looking back, booking has been a consistent disaster for at least ten years now, I don't remember a single really satisfying long term story with the two exceptions of YES! and Summer of Punk.

But to get back on topic: Of course Jericho was never 'the man' but he was consistently a top guy that could work excellent matches, would work excellently on the mic, would work as top heel and top babyface, could lend legitimaty to midcard feuds and work as believable main eventer just as well.
He was one of WWEs mvps for many years, no matter what haters say.

>eight minutes

*seconds, obviously

its a shitty move desu

Who can you say HAS been 'the man' in WWE in the last 20 years? Austin, Rock, Cena... that's it. There's no shame in not being in that echelon.

What? The crowd popped hard at All Out for the elbow.

He wasn't over in 2007 and admitted as such in his third book. He was legit embarrassed by the start to that run (basically up until the Shawn feud)

>gets punked out by stephanie for making a joke out of this
kwab

Jericho punked her alright

>implying
it was over for the 2 weeks it existed ya mark, I still have my shirt

>Only sold for like a week
>Still over
Based

This is spot on

WWE thought AJ needed a rub by teaming then feuding with Y2Boomer on his debut, but it did nothing to elevate either man

Putting it simply, it was cringe.

>gets punked out by stephanie for making a joke out of this
no he didn't, you idiot.

Kys

True

Steph chewed him out and he just stood there like a simp

that's what the script said.
You know wrestling is fake right?
That's not real life
lmfao this guy can't tell fake wrestling apart from real life.

Hunter, don’t you have a tranny to bottom for and daughters to play Barbies with?

fuckin retards on this board

He could have been the GOAT if he received the Triple H push

based truth

ya fuckin bubblin?

Yeah, and the script made him look like a geek

But it's not real.
So he's not.

The jacket gimmick was kino

>2002
Fodder for Haitch but still managed to stay over, meanwhile haitch tanked ratings.
>2003
Ratings tank continues, Jericho hovers around upper midcard but has a great feud with Michaels and Goldberg. HHH buries all WCW guys and ratings drop.
>2004
Fucking works with Christian in a good feud. HHH works with Michaels for the 1st half and has the most self-indulgent HIAC of all time.
>2005
Is the main reason Cena gets booed, because they realize Jericho is 100 times more entertaining.
>2006
Gone
>2007
Comes back at the end with a huge return.
>2008
REalizes he's a better heel, and has one of the last memorable feuds in WWE with Shawn Micahels. This even leads to a title reign. Jericho's character is so over that for the next 3 years, WWE makes every heel into a Jericho clone.

I'm surprised with Jericho's ability to reinvent himself or get stupid phrases over. Many wrestlers have reinvented themselves, but not at the level or rate Jericho has. The dude has made himself relevant for over 20 years.

Attached: 1567362145337.png (1199x817, 1.12M)

THIS