So just a sum up...

So just a sum up, I was homeschooled from an elementary school age to halfway through highschool and as a result I've never learned how to make friends outside of church. Compound this with me becoming not a christian, let alone a Pentecostal of this Calibre
youtu.be/yyBx7NcSlkM
, and still living with my 700 club/"we go to spirit filled conferences" parents because a) I'm a college student at a college w/o housing and b) I can't afford to get my own place. I feel so lonely and trapped and they've made it clear that the *only* way they'll help me is through their church. Their
youtu.be/fxdt_f0hwUg
Church..
What do?

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D35BgTlYvc0
youtu.be/ZGKvGd9Bg4Y
youtu.be/rgd8TC1Q09g
youtu.be/_Fh31cE_KCU
youtube.com/watch?v=DArk1pXSvdE
youtu.be/Rro6cydTmHw
youtu.be/jywr3xVreXk
linkedin.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get a job and save money, practice socializing by going out to clubs or events, improve the aspects of yourself you would like to see shine brighter, and work towards what will make you most happy overall.

You're going to be fine if you try basically.
Get outside of what you know, what is normal and live. Doing so will help you define yourself.

sorrie i just watch kppoop bideos (:

I've started DoorDash and I'm currently researching clubs at college. There's the stem club, but I'm kinda afraid of it being a sausage party, but also beggars can't be choosers, no?
Besides that, my brother is waay more chill about me even though he's christian too. Thanks to him, I'm have a more positive outlook on religious people, but still, I do feel isolated nonetheless. I have to change that or else.

Here's one:
youtu.be/D35BgTlYvc0

what's the problem with majority-male collectives?

dubs, and cool. i meant dance clubs and party type places which could be called social clubs but school clubs are good too, in fact that is a better stepping stone rather than going out full tilt.

You hint to the fact you are hoping to meet females and find a partner. School clubs are kinda like work in a way, and forming those types of relationships can be hazardous for the same reasons as workplace relationships are.

Be chill, make eye contact and put in time to the activity group/club and you're gold friend.

that second video sure is something

take hrt

I have considered bars. I want to do bars. I just want something that works, y'know? I've considered meetup as well. We'll see how much money I can save up first. And yes, I do have finding a partner in mind as an end goal, but I'm trying to find experience first. Thanks for talking to me...
Estrogen has a balancing effect that makes those with more of it valuable even as friends to those with more testosterone, or at least that's my experience with a youth group where I'm the only other guy lole
youtu.be/ZGKvGd9Bg4Y

To be honest, the only weird thing about it in those circles is that they brought a cardboard cutout of him. Someone might claim idolatry, but then say that everything else is the mark of a church that God is active in, that you're doing the right thing. Like this girl was probably how I sounded like to my Baptist extended family:
youtu.be/rgd8TC1Q09g

You don't need friends to go to bars. I think your just finding excuses to not change because you don't really want to. You just can't accept yourself as you currently are. At least that's how I was. If that's true for you as well then just remember that family is the most valuable thing.

I feel like that's exactly why I'm doing this right now. I'm mortally afraid of becoming complacent with who I am right now and I need to make sure I don't start making excuses. Thank you, nodoka..

well you better praise the lawd while under their roof son
it'll get better once you move out on your own when you have a job to support yourself with

There is nothing wrong with the way you are. No lifestyle is inherently more correct than another. I think of it as rock paper and scissors, one way or another each choice has it's benefits and it's shortcomings. I try to find a balance of what I want to be and with who I am and live comfortably in the middle. I don't really know though that's just the choice I made when I recognized the option.

Attached: D4eqoOmU8AAUZ9F.jpg (1364x2048, 232K)

Attached: 1554622725638.png (570x565, 6K)

I know it will, just kinda tense and they *don't* respect the religious differences. Thank you, faceless..
youtu.be/_Fh31cE_KCU

rnt u goo wid compoopers?
deres a bumch ob entree lebel coeder jorbs & grafixxx desigmer 1ns
jus atten ure memetic normaliddy untlel u cam maek ure own

Attached: memomimo.png (1444x1080, 1.85M)

I do have to catch myself sometimes with the pressure I put on myself, but I feel like what I'm trying to get is just enough of what I need out of life.

lole
youtube.com/watch?v=DArk1pXSvdE

We've made it this far without it, so don't sell yourself short.
Good luck fremp :)

Attached: D4cjilVU4AE8dNZ.jpg (960x720, 63K)

Fuck *t, I've you'd everyone else. I'm actually working on my Linux+ cert rn, so we'll see if that works out as a bridge... Thanks
Thanks nodoka,,, sorry for the doremi drama btw
youtu.be/Rro6cydTmHw

sell heroin

Link please?
Maybe I would like this...

Be a pharmacist in West Virginia? I'll pass lole
youtu.be/jywr3xVreXk

I gotta go bed now.. gnite fremily

Attached: vapor1553974392681.gif (500x378, 1.63M)

no perogies
goo nite slepe tite
linkedin.com

Attached: 魔法.jpg (949x716, 353K)