Lost title match

>lost title match
>lost push
>off tv for weeks

all because Paige had another surgery

Attached: nsfw.jpg (640x551, 61K)

Hojo needs to copy Kana and do a youtube channel. Maybe trying on shoes.

All because they botched the fuck out of that one match you mean

Attached: Screenshot_20190902-180506_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 937K)

>the way kairi spills over her trunks
hnnnnnnng

Rotation retard.

Absolutely insane
Vince would rather give blonde shitters chance after chance and have crickets than pull in the major dimes and let them do ANYTHING
Asuka is fine and knows what's up but I hope Kairi wakes the fuck up soon, she still seems delusional
And I'll tell you what, if they both go to AEW WWE is fucking finished

tfw no more asuka gameplay, so had to watch wwe

What push? They've never been given regular TV time. If WWE gave a shit about them they'd be allowed to do their own promos while Paige recovers. Jobbing them out was always the plan.

The main feud in the division right now is filled with botch machines. That shit doesn't matter.

Another surgery? Another abortion like Becky?

Considering asuka is on the fox promotional material solo i think they're gonna get split up soon

she also isn't the one eating the pins when they lose

Attached: 1558245549226.jpg (207x249, 11K)

Literally just there to fill a diversity quota. She's not leaving tag team purgatory any time soon.

>diversity quota
wrong, it's because they know she draws attention and dimes with her look and charisma, they'll use her for ads but Vince just can't stand that she would be more over than any of his all american girls so he just can't bring himself to actually let her be pushed or let her actually do shit on the show

they are fat

>all because Paige had another surgery
not even real surgery

Attached: 1566187297604.jpg (1125x1345, 127K)

Fake tits. All women are insecure losers

>The main feud in the division right now is filled with botch machines
Bliss
>simple offense, doesn't botch
Cross
>solid worker, doesn't botch
Rose
>only seen her botch with Asuka
>Deville
>only botches promos

Bliss botches her simple offense, what are you talking about

now I know you're full of shit and looking for (You) so have this one and fuck off

and a stupid ass tattoo right on her gut but you can ignore both flaws as long as you hit it from behind

>now I know you're full of shit and looking for (You) so have this one and fuck off
I'm serious every botch I've seen of her has been in a match with Asuka, if she botches so much you can easily show me another

fuck right off, you're pathetic if you've convinced yourself bliss and cross are better workers than asuka

Nice pit

> Who the hell are these ragdolls?! Now get Lacey Evans on there. mmmmmm She reminds me of my mom.

Attached: mommy.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Go ahead and quote where I said that. I mean, you wouldn't be getting worked up about something I didn't say right, no one could be THAT retarded.

No it really is just a diversity quota. Same reason Naomi always gets on shit despite being a total jobber

Kairi is not

I'm talking about the horseshitters

They are. Asuka is becoming a total mess in the ring as her age and weight catch up.

>And I'll tell you what, if they both go to AEW WWE is fucking finished

Attached: 1515888499_preview_1516944670692[1].jpg (387x437, 40K)

>asuka's weight keeps going up
people actually buy into this meme? Asuka probably lost weight compared to how she looked during the 2018 Royal Rumble.

Naomi is on literally nothing

>having that image saved
gonna be a yikes from me

'no'

Attached: yikes.png (359x541, 408K)

..you just claimed bliss and cross don't botch and insinuated asuka does, I'm suppose to take away a different conclusion from that?

Show me one botch that isn't the one against Becky and Charles.

>all because Vince will never OK the push of an Asian Wrestler

FTFY

I didn’t insinuate anything.

That vid was more entertaining than any wrestling show I've seen in a whle

>Rose
you're implying asuka is somehow responsible

Kana's contract is up in September and Kairi's is up in March. They're both leaving.

I’m simply telling the truth. I haven’t seen her botching in matches with anyone else. I don’t care whose fault it is.

Well I have, and I've also seen Asuka literally make her running knee into dimes with her selling

you sure about that?

Attached: WrestleMania-36.jpg (960x540, 204K)

Good riddance. Their only fans are 50 autists from asp. Normies don't care about them.

legitimately hope so, whether they create thier own brand, go back to japan or help AEW... enough of this bullshit

Kairi I believe. Clearly she's not enjoying her time in the main roster at all and that promise of being a main star in Kenny's company is most likely rouding her head everyday. Honestly at this point I think she's staying just for Io.

Asuka nope. She simply doesn't give a fuck what Vince does as long as she gets paid and has the freedom to do her own projects. Hence her new channel.

Asuka is one of the hardest pushed women in recent memory

To be fair Asuka will have much more time in something like AEW where you wrestle once or twice a week

Asuka's contract was up last summer. She's still in WWE over a year later. I'm sure you can figure out what that means.

Kairi will re-sign like the WWE mark she is.

I don't car I want to see them scissor like they hate each other and tongue fuck each other's pussy and asshole like they're starving.

Based

>Normies dont care about them
>Manage to pop the crowd in spite of shit booking

And then she gets buried the minute her contract gets renewed.

>Most heavily pushed
>Her debut is 3/4 selling for Emma, who they were about to fire

Citation needed

>Well I have
Examples?

They don't get pops

>bliss-tard revisionsist history

>Hence her new channel.
Bruh she is bringing back her old indie name so she can bail. It's pretty fucking obvious she hates working at E and her contract ends in September.

She signed when a 3 year was the norm and her 3 year ends in September-ish. It's at least before the end of the year for sure.

>their own promos
Yes who doesn't want to hear them tell Japanese gibberish into a camera!?

>called up nearly five months ago
>won three matches in a row
>disappeared for two months
>beat the tag champs in a non-title match
>lost three title matches in a row
>disappeared again

Attached: kairi_main_roster_run.png (1403x567, 69K)

I do. There is a thing called subtitles, it's useful.

I want to lick the sweat off Asuka and Kairi's tits and pits.

Kairi is cute

Asuka ugh

>and her 3 year ends in September-ish.

she debuted in Oct of 2015, dweeb

kek

Attached: gimme.webm (682x384, 717K)

>bolt on titties

what the fuck was she thinking?

Attached: 1523239807320.jpg (617x503, 164K)

>only botches promos

Attached: dyke power.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

>Fake tits. All women are insecure losers

Attached: fatfedora.jpg (202x249, 7K)

She can't use her new name and risk getting in a legal battle with WWE if something happens in the future, that's common sense 101

Looks yummy.

My entire value to other people is in my rapidly disappearing sex appeal

>8/19 lost to Bliss/Cross
>8/27 lost dark match to Kabuki Warriors
>9/3 beat Bliss/Cross

nothing matters in wwe

She signed in June or July of 2015. Then she re-signed again at that time in 2018. She's bought a house, car and the stuff for her gaming room all within the last year. That heavily suggests she got a pay rise recently. The type that comes with a new contract.

she had nice tits before, but bimbo paige is good too

Kairi got Io's push in NXT to begin with. They wanted Io first and had her come over, but she saw their PC training camp and said nah. Kairi gets signed, HHH gives her the MYC trophy and what was going to be Io's push. Io gets jelly back in Japan, a year she later comes to NXT and has no discernible push ready for her due to Kairi receiving it the year before. Io has to salvage her character to get over which she has JUST managed to do. Now Kairi is on the main roster where they already have Asuka, a foreign joshi who dresses funny and who can't talk also. Kairi is paying up to the piper, boys. Stealing pushes and getting called up the main roster to do nothing is possibly karma for my waifu. Face it, they don't know what to do with a kawaii girl who dresses as a pirate and takes her character seriously.

>last tweet was days ago about the hurricane

did kairi make it out lads

That's splinter

Everything in this post is fanfiction and quite retarded.

>They wanted Io first
Not true, they wanted both at the same time for the MYC.

>but she saw their PC training camp and said nah.
Not true, she was rejected because her health was, and probably still is, a mess. Io was lucky she got some Jap doctors to clear her and convince the E to reconsider.

>a year she later comes to NXT and has no discernible push ready for her due to Kairi receiving it the year before.
And this is the most retarded part. It's as if pushes were expendable non refundable tickets. I have news for you, WWE can push anyone at any time if they want to. If they wanted to push Io now, they would do it. But they don't because they don't see potential in her, except as a coward heel. If Io ever goes up to the main roster, don't ever expect her to go over Kairi. It's not gonna happen. None of the higher ups would ever pick Io over Kairi and you can tell by the way both have been booked in the company so far.

>Everything in this post is fanfiction and quite retarded.
So like the vast majority of long winded posts some autist writes about these vanilla slants?

Lol just lol. You have me SEETHING right now I can't believe it.

What you're saying is that Io and Kairi were always equal in importance for the WWE, and that Kairi was always meant to win the MYC. While both of them were signed at the same time. Amazing. No, that's not it at all. Io was at the PC first and didn't like it. The neck issues came up later as a rumor from the WWE, yet Io continued to wrestle in Stardom, hold their title, then come to the WWE a year later. What neck issues and when did she fix it? Anyways that didn't change my point, they wanted Io early on and didn't get her. You want to trust in WWE doctors with their health issues, but these doctors are the same ones that stopped Daniel Bryan from returning when they didn't want him to, then allowed him to come back when they felt like it.

Regardless, they couldn't get Io, they got Kairi and she was always the Jannetty to Io's Micheals. She got the push that Io was going to get. Dilate over it

She only stayed unbeaten for charles. They had her got from dominating in NXT to barely pulling off wins against Dana brook. Emma lost to Sasha in like two minutes the week before she almost beat Asuka in her raw debut.

>pre-debut hype package keeps saying she's the most dominant woman ever
>book her to nearly lose to mid-carder in her debut
How are wwe so retarded?

>Bliss sells getting elbowed in the head
>Mandy reaches down
>could easily grab her right leg
>instead waits for Bliss's left leg
>"t-t-that's on Bliss"
mandyfag COPE

You do realize Asuka has been unbeatable all year after her lose to Charles right faggot

>lost twice to Carmella, lost to Charlotte again, lost to Nia, lost to Mandy, lost to Charlotte again.
Far from it.

>can't even read
well, now I know I'm dealing with a nigger alright.

Attached: EDFhC9XXYAAslun.jpg (1440x1790, 282K)

I always found it weird they had Asuka go over Becky clean but she can't go over Charlotte clean even on house shows. Hell the one victory she has was Ronda interfering in the ladder match.

I don't understand why Charlotte goes over anyone as she is a dimeless shitter

>this women is not on tv every week

Attached: kairi.webm (440x618, 1.81M)

She can't speakuh le english. She is cosplaying Sailor Moon. She isn't fucking Kevin Dunn. All reasons why she isn't pushed despite having some entertaining matches in NXT carrying the dyke, and always getting herself over when given the chance. I'm fuming lads!!! And if she goes to AEW to fuck sick dick Kenny I'll be even more mad.

I don't watch wrestling or have any idea what goes on in these threads but I like em. I like the thicc asian girls. I like the banter that I don't understand. I like the underwhelming wrestling webms. But most of all I like the well built asian ladies.

Attached: misao.png (266x309, 85K)

>Asuka gets over with barely any screen time
>second most over woman behind Becky
>but seriously there is no way she can connect with the crowd without doing 20 minutes promos and talk show segments.

>second most over woman behind Becky
imagine believing this

imagine not
but actually you could be right, because if Asuka were to be pushed again she'd get cheered over Becky this time meaning she'd be #1

>le Asuka is over meme
Dumped off the Mania card because she was so un-over and nobody cared about her reign

she was dumped off the WM card because Charles had a fit that her only accolade when they were on ESPN was "daughter of Ric Flair"

but you knew that already

Asuka was sacrificed a week before Mania because ESPN used an on screen graphic describing Charlotte Flair as "Ric Flair's daughter" and then WWE panicked and gave her the Smackdown title.

No, that's just weeb cope. Vince knew nobody cared and didnt want to have a pointless match on an already bloated card.

Yep. no one gave a shit about Asuka vs Mandy at a 2nd straight ppv and their match at Fastlane didn't help matters.

Its because of the name. A bunch of faggots said it was racist and now they dont want to have to deal with the complaints.

They changed The Viking Yokels' name for two weeks straight. They're also selling Kabooki shirts with no problem. Vincent Killer McMahon likes fucking over NXT talent whenever he feels like it unless it's Ricochet the butt pirate it's not because if their name.

>Its because of the name

they literally expanded the merch options because of the demand, dweeb

Attached: you buy now.jpg (1040x1040, 321K)

Kek

She made Charles tapout at house show during her reigns as Champion

Non canon

Charlotte is the favourite and pushed as the greatest ever. Asuka isn’t considered worthy of going over her.

>bring out the entire division to pick replacement for becky lynch at survivor series, and asuka is the one who gets the largest cheer, humiliating the chosen one (charlotte)
>bring out the entire division to petition for third entrant to tlc, babyface promo gets interrupted by crowd spontaneously chanting for asuka (who is just standing there in kevin dunn-approved formation)
>four-way match for tag titles, kabuki warriors get loudest entrance pop, chants for asuka during the match
>s-she's not ovah!
bliss-fags are some of the dumbest fucks around

>10 months ago
>9 months ago
>getting 0.5 decibels of noise compared to 0 is nothing to celebrate
She was a flavour of the month that got some cheers for a few weeks then instantly died when she actually won the title. She has no real popularity.

They lost to Sonya & Mandy at a house show last night

>lost to Bliss/Cross 3 weeks ago
>lost 3 times to KW on the first SA tour 2 weeks ago
>lost SD dark match to KW last week
>beat Bliss/Cross this week

not sure what happened that took Mandy/Sonya from losing all the time to winning all the time

Bliss & Cross needed a title opponent to beat at clash of champions

This, its just the way it goes on house shows when someone is scheduled for a ppv match, they dont have them lose every match beforehand

Oh no no no no, not again. KWAB

>Kabuki Warriors Are Based
based

If women botching got them taken off TV, WWE would never be able to air another women's match.

and with IIconics off because Peyton's honeymoon they couldn't do a Triple Threat where IIconics took the loss and they don't have chicks on SD like Natalya & Dana where they could throw them together at house show to job especially with Liv off and Carmella injured.
SD is so short on women right now Ember wrestled Zelina last night.

Attached: mfw.png (988x996, 837K)