Ricochet is going to win the KOTR and I hate it

I think we all know who is going to win KOTR this year and its going to be ricochet. It just makes sense. Momentum, Haymen likes him, the other options suck. He is going to win, but it was the worst option. No gimmick, no promo ability, flippy wrestling, no selling just to no sell, he has nothing.

Attached: download (28).jpg (304x166, 7K)

>he has nothing
He has One in the O Ring

What?

>he has nothing.
He has One in the O Ring

Should’ve kept the mask

Only lucha mask gimmicks to ever get over in the states were Rey Mysterio and Mr.America

La Parka

Eh it could still be based Corbin or Gable who would be acceptable.

Whoever wins KOTR will take the title off Kofi, that means Ricochet will turn asshole heel because whoever dares to do that will be compared to Adolf Hitler.
As it stands, only Corbin has the heat to pull this off, or even better Elias. The others don't stand a chance.

Thats why theyre giving him the kotr.

imagine ricochet cutting an Austin 3:16 promo with a live mic after winning

Heyman likes him, what does that ma- oh wait he is the guy they pretend is running anything

Corbin is going to win the triple threat and face Gable. Corbin is the biggest bully character on the show and Gable is going through a bullying angle.

Faces hardly ever win KOTR

King Joe.

Ricochet 3:16 says I just fingered my ass!

I can only hope, that would be amazing, the crowd legit popped for Gable tonight. I would prefer it over richochets ass anywhere near it.

Attached: EDbkiv1U0AAslqQ.jpg large.jpg (1024x986, 197K)

I L O V E ricochet

how come Vince only gave him a push once he released the video where he was fingering his own asshole?
how many levels of clown is this industry on right now?

Remember when Neville got to the final of KOTR and lost to Barrett
and then Barrett stopped doing his Bad News gimmick
So that booking actually robbed TWO guys of having good gimmicks
and then Nevpac went and called himself the King of the Cruiserweights anyway
Holy fucking shit Neville was three times the wrestler that Ricoshit is.

kek

Attached: 1411018508473.gif (400x240, 1.99M)

finger in his ass

He needs a gimmick like King Ricochet to get over. At the minute, he has nothing the audience can latch on to.

Attached: 1561053367558.png (1073x1090, 1.3M)