If you could swap bodies with any wrestler who would it be?

If you could swap bodies with any wrestler who would it be?

Attached: 3MbdmhZ.jpg (804x804, 86K)

Kevin Nash

Toni Storm. Turn a bunch of Mark girls.

That Riddle guy or whatever his name is. Probably has fresh pus on the regular

I torn between Alexa Bliss being able to furiously masturbate all day. Or John Cena being able to fuck literally any woman in the world.

THe most badass wrestler on the planet The Undertaker

kwab

Attached: 1565162983957.png (713x645, 137K)

OP didn't say I had to have his retarded mind

I love how they never show the feet because she's awkwardly standing on a box and wearing 14 inch heels to create the illusion of ass

Attached: 1546183046452.jpg (700x1015, 147K)

Doesn't disprove your comment, but there are pics of her barefoot for that particular shoot. Just think it's shopped to hell.

Attached: c2yljx0cshj31.jpg (960x960, 153K)

Rhea Ripley, Kevin Nash or Asuka

She has an 8/10 body but a 6/10 face and that's with make-up on, how can people claim she's the hottest girl in WWE?

Bobbo

Ain't a whole lot of competition (atleast on the main roster anyways). Also helps that her partner is a Muppet.

From any era? Pic Related.

Of somebody that's alive right now? Cesaro, Zack Ryder or Matt Riddle.

Attached: mother fucking Rick Rude.jpg (1200x1798, 277K)

enjoy the heart faliure

Just bodies? My head would look weird on Bobbo

Drew. Just look at him. He can get any pussy he wants.

Attached: drew1.jpg (1200x1200, 225K)

have you seen the rest of them?

Kevin Nash. Specifically on August 3rd, 1992 at 11:16 PM.

As someone with gender dysmorphia, it’d be a tough call. I wish I could be them all. First choice would be Mandy Rose. Quit WWE and sign with Blacked/Tushy/Vixen. Live the life of luxury. Second choice would be Reah Ripley. Live out my dream of being a top female wrestler. Probably convince Vince to let me do the Fart Gimmick and do my best to get it over. Find a nice, cute black guy to settle down with. Lastly, either Paige, get myself fired from WWE by leaking more videos of myself getting anally fucked. Sign exclusively with DogFart; or Lexi, try my hardest to make it in the movie biz, become America’s sweetheart. Find a nice, white, Christian man to settle down with.

>Seth Rollins
I would murder Becky Lynch and dismember her corpse. Turn myself into the police still freshly bloodied up and give them a confession of the whole thing.

Attached: SethRollins.jpg (1200x675, 59K)

Nah brah, I'd just do squatz & oatz and hope for the best.

Alexa Bliss. God I wish I was born a cute girl.

I've already answered this question in another thread and my answer is still Zeda Zhang.

Attached: 4cfa199e-1001-11e9-85d9-37db0e8cf837_972x_200914.jpg (972x972, 167K)

Bliss so I’d show my feet on camera at every opportunity for you perverts and incels

Her partner is the hot one

yummy

Her ass does not look like that lmao

Stacy keibler and I want it to happen during the lingerie match against Torrie. Remove the crowd since magic is clearly involved. I've thought about this many times ever since I was little.

It does if you use the "stand on tip toes to create the illusion of buttcheeks" trick. Both her and Billie are fiends for it.

his wife is kinda gross tbqh

Whoever is fucking Bliss.

So most of the black guys in the locker room?

Seek therapy

>He's coping again

>he's projecting his cuck fantasies again

either one of these three. then have a threesome

Attached: somethingsomethingdeadlift___BqySnLCHxmw___.jpg (548x548, 52K)

Hey I'm not the one obsessed with Black cock. Bliss is. I can't help that.

>he thinks his fantasies are real
Please seek therapy, this isn't healthy.

They aren't fantasies my man. They are reality.

Attached: 1566313312018.jpg (311x340, 23K)

Sure they are

Attached: (you).png (597x625, 654K)

So you would know what it's like to get raped?

based gaychad

Microman, just to have Kemonito as my father

And you can get your ex to eat your dingleberries too

You will never believe me but I have her nudes on an old phone. I knew her back in 2014 when I was stationed in Virginia we linked up on tinder.she has a super fucking tragic backstory lots of domestic abuse and horrible low self esteem. She wasn't as bulky back then, but did jiu jitsu and mma. Something about not wanting to be helpless victim anymore. Then she moved to Vegas and had a show where she sang/danced and I stopped talking to her. It completely blows my mind that she went on to go to NXT and shit. Closest I've ever come to knowing someone famous.

Brock Lesnar. Looks like a scary fucking monster but also doesn’t look like some meathead

*raises paw*

probably rusev so i can be a big husky bear and fuck traps and my slag wife on the reg

the taller of the two LA Dojo young lions that were wrestling in the g1 tag matches this year

>big
Cucksev is like shoot 5'11" ive seen him irl

Rusev.

>Be swole
>Hammer Lana like a bent nail
>Go to AEW (or NJPW [or literally anywhere else]) as soon as possible.